flag meeting BSF pak rangers agree on ceasefire

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
BSF commanders to hold flag meet with Pak Rangers
Oct 29, 2013 - YUSUF JAMEEL |

• Local commanders of the Border Security Force (BSF) are likely to hold a flag meeting with their counterparts — the Pakistani Rangers — later on Monday in an attempt to de-escalate tensions along and International Border (IB) in Jammu and Kashmir which has witnessed a series of bloody clashes between the facing forces in past three weeks.
    According to the BSF officials, they tried to hold flag meeting on October 18 and 20 but the PR officials did not turn up for meeting.
    Both the IB and LoC had, however, witnessed calm for two days from Friday after days of intermittent firing encouraging the Jammu and Kashmir chief minister Omar Abdullah to say on social blogging site Twitter, “After 12 days the border has finally fallen silent and people have been able to sleep at home without fear. Let us hope it stays this way now.”
    The chief minister had earlier on Friday visited some of the villages close to the IB in Jammu and Samba districts to express solidarity with the people forced by the active hostilities to flee their home and hearth and relocate to safer places.
    He became the first chief minister of the state ever to visit Nanga village in Samba district which is situated only a few metres away from the border.

What is a flag meet mate???
its meeting on border between comander one side show a flag and other side agree to meet so they also show same color flag if they show white flag its mean they don't wana meet . last week BSF try for flag meeting but rangers showed white flag its mean rangers don't wana talk to BSF but in next try of BSF rangers commanders agree to meet them . in meeting both agree on keep strict ceasefire on border and stay in touch .

here is one of the flag meeting pic
bilde

its meeting on border between comander one side show a flag and other side agree to meet so they also show same color flag if they show white flag its mean they don't wana meet . last week BSF try for flag meeting but rangers showed white flag its mean rangers don't wana talk to BSF but in next try of BSF rangers commanders agree to meet them . in meeting both agree on keep strict ceasefire on border and stay in touch .
hmmm whats the use.....Kashmiri mujahideens will agains flare Indo-Pak gun battle....lets just hope peace will maintained. Thx for explaining. :)

hmmm whats the use.....Kashmiri mujahideens will agains flare Indo-Pak gun battle....lets just hope peace will maintained. Thx for explaining. :)
dear we have ceasefire since 2003 on LOC since then there are not much heavy fire as this month its mean something is wrong . even in last 10 years kashmiri mujhdeen were there but no fire why? let LOC fire why on working boundary and international borders ?

dear we have ceasefire since 2003 on LOC since then there are not much heavy fire as this month its mean something is wrong . even in last 10 years kashmiri mujhdeen were there but no fire why? let LOC fire why on working boundary and international borders ?
Because converting LoC into International Border is the only way to end this rather than going for a war. Let India get fortified so that peace would be maintained on both the sides. There have been allegation on Pakistan army to help militants cross LoC to enter India. I do agree with you , their is something seriously wrong in border recently.

well planned reaponce by pakistan...they dont want to let matter heat up on this time.but low intensity will contineu.till 2015 its a crucial time both trying to fortify there positions.no one knows what will be the out come of afghan pullout.but i can bet what ever it will be.that will effect both of the nations.mark my word guys..thanks ALI

well planned reaponce by pakistan...they dont want to let matter heat up on this time.but low intensity will contineu.till 2015 its a crucial time both trying to fortify there positions.no one knows what will be the out come of afghan pullout.but i can bet what ever it will be.that will effect both of the nations.mark my word guys..thanks ALI
Yeh I agree....post pullout period is very crucial. Any Jihad thing against Kashmir and USA or Russia will support India and Pakistan would be supported by all muslim nations and maybe China. I hope the matter stays as calm as possible.

Back
Top Bottom