What's new

Five Navy cadets arrested for molesting, chasing woman in Mumbai

Hey Basanti, go and read the whole story before blabbering out of context nonsense.... but i doubt that will put you in shame or sharam.

Allow me to bust you again.......it's your media that reported it and guess what I'm not the OP. :crazy:

Chicha Windjammer,...The Shameless Chicha....This line fits you nicely....Yes, we are a “conservative” country. Yes, we are a Muslim country. Yes, we can use a lot of excuses as to why we want to close our eyes to this painful and horrifying part of 1971.

i agree, but it shall never be known, no matter how much you exaggerate turth will be truth
dude, do you honestly think 40, 000 soldiers can rape >4000000 women? well you might be able to do it, but our soldiers didnt have that much stamina and neither were they so wela, they were hunting Hindus :p
Man he can definitely do it :lol: Because he got special expertise and stamina in this field like his fellow countrymen :lol:

Chicha Windjammer,...The Shameless Chicha....This line fits you nicely....Yes, we are a “conservative” country. Yes, we are a Muslim country. Yes, we can use a lot of excuses as to why we want to close our eyes to this painful and horrifying part of 1971.
Yes also quote some rapes which happened centuries ago :lol: for hiding your evil acts against indian women on daily basis

You talking against rape is like a cat guarding pigeons, forget about 1971, get your head out of where sun don't shine and look around you to witness what's happening now , but then why would you since the image is too obvious for you but then what difference would it make to a shameless creature like you.
lol....why forget 1971...that the most courageous act u have achieved..... ..
u people like to take a dig but never look into ur back yard.....its the biggest mass rape and genocide post 1950 and that too in ur own country at that time....
such same......
i agree, but it shall never be known, no matter how much you exaggerate turth will be truth
dude, do you honestly think 40, 000 soldiers can rape >4000000 women? well you might be able to do it, but our soldiers didnt have that much stamina and neither were they so wela, they were hunting Hindus :p
lol..we captured ur 93000 soldiers aand many were killed and u think there were only 40000 soldiers there in BD...:lol:
and for raping it was done town wise and and many phases ...not in one nite.....u need to know better...

Basanti, now you are getting desperate by dragging religion into the argument, just shows your bankrupt psyche but then certain aspects of low life are embedded in your mind set. By repeating the same old nonsense, you are not going to cover your bare backside BASANTI.

MASS GENOCIDE OF THE WHOLE OF THE MALE POPULATION OF THE WORLD, NOW. THIS IS THE ONLY SOLUTION

i doubt our Army was so weli, that thet they went about raping women, the figures are to large to be raped by 40 000 soldiers only, either they were super soldiers, or they were so expert, that they fought and raped simultaneously........btw that looks alot like the rapes that happened in Bosnia

First there were >40K soldiers + West Pakistan sympathizers and blind followers.
Second, what you wrote is conflicting the very theory of Pakistani soldier equal to more than 10 Indian Soldier. Just imagine what 90K x 10 times has achieved in BD.:sarcastic:

It was a shameful and and will always be a black spot on Pakistani defense forces and will always haunt them.

lol....why forget 1971...that the most courageous act u have achieved..... ..
u people like to take a dig but never look into ur back yard.....its the biggest mass rape and genocide post 1950 and that too in ur own country at that time....
such same......

lol..we captured ur 93000 soldiers aand many were killed and u think there were only 40000 soldiers there in BD...:lol:
and for raping it was done town wise and and many phases ...not in one nite.....u need to know better...

Let me spoon feed you, even if one was to believe in it, then 1971 was a full scale war, many atrocities happen in wars, that war happened before our times, what's your excuse for what happened Gujarat or what's happening in IOK , Manipur and elsewhere. .... the bottom line is you people have even managed to add a certain distinguish to your capital.

they should be arrested to be trials in United Nation courts or Italy authorities should investigate them for long term sentences on Indian terrorisms.

Kuch samaj nahin ayaa.... can you elaborate what you said here....

A criminal act by some cadets who are being prosecuted.... and the usual retards are busy slinging their brainmatter - mud!

Maybe I should post off topic posts about pakistani UN peace keepers involved in gay rape? But that would be against forum rules and mods will crack down, unlike the retarded rants of official trolljammer? Pathetic moderation by a bunch of people enjoying their ''power'' on internet, lol!

2 cops .. Sentenced to life in Pak .. How abt DR Congo which banned indian peacekeepers for rsping kids n treating them as sex slaves? Pedophilia n than bearing kids??

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom