What's new

Five myths about Pakistan washingtonpost

First, What TTP & TTA are doing is a direct result of what America thaught them to do in early 80S, So the Genie creted by you not us.

I thought all the Pakistani members on this forum are all too ready to take the credit of Afghanistan defeat of Soviet Russia. So why does the blame of creating these terrorists then fall on USA. You want the credit for Afghan war, be ready to take the blame for creating the monster of Taliban too..

I thought all the Pakistani members on this forum are all too ready to take the credit of Afghanistan defeat of Soviet Russia. So why does the blame of creating these terrorists then fall on USA. You want the credit for Afghan war, be ready to take the blame for creating the monster of Taliban too..

Dear...US of A has a bigger role in that episode everyone knows and exactly that i pointed out and secondly you people never give us that credit if we claimed ever....So why switching sides now just like "Thali Kay Baingan"

salvage I'm sorry if you got offended by certain sects if you are actually from one of those sects...

You did not understand my post I said ban all Islamic parties (whole Pakistan is not into islamic parties)
I said ban all groups belonging to certain sects (whole Pakistan is not into these groups)

Please take my post with sense don't create nonsense. Based on what you say 97% where did you get your stats in air?

Some of these guys are all over such data without understanding what it means.

If only they would check the infiltration of their own military and agencies by the likes of Taliban and AQ and also check the desertion rates (which are not made public)!

So. you're saying 'check this' and then add that 'this' can't be checked because not public? How's that for odd?

So. you're saying 'check this' and then add that 'this' can't be checked because not public? How's that for odd?

Good observation!

There are reports sometimes of large scale desertions. There was a report earlier of 200 soldiers surrendering to 20 odd Taliban teenagers!

Never seen any official statistics by PA. After every attack there are reports of inside hand, many opinions by Pakistani columnists and people who know suggest that the infiltration is high, that the PA/ISI and LET/Taliban recruit from the same villages/towns and even the same families.

One can begin by adding 2 and 2.

Back
Top Bottom