What's new

Five Hindu children abducted in Pakistan

Rahul9090

Reaction score
Country
India
D A I J I W O R L D May 29 (IANS):Five Hindu children were kidnapped from Pakistan's Balochistan province by unidentified armed men, media reported Wednesday.

The children aged between five to ten years were abducted late Wednesday from Dera Allah Yar area while coming back from school, Dawn online quoted an official as saying.

The kidnappers shifted the children to Sindh, the official said.

The children belong to a small Hindu community living in Dera Allah Yar.

D A I J I W O R L D

Five Hindu children abducted in Pakistan

Five Hindu children abducted in Balochistan - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Five Hindu children abducted in Pakistan - Free Press Journal

Five Hindu children abducted in Pakistan | Business Standard

Five Hindu children abducted in Pakistan - Chennaionline News

Armed men kidnapped five Hindu children in Balochistan

Last edited:
Insurgents kidnap Hindus on a regular basis using them as chips to extract support from a specific country that champions the Hindu cause.

Strange logic. Does Hindu cause mean supporting basic fundamental human rights for Hindus in other nations?

Strange logic. Does Hindu cause mean supporting basic fundamental human rights for Hindus in other nations?

You seriously don't expect people who blow up civilian trains, summarily execute 'foreigners', attack civilian planes on the run way, destroy ambulances to care for 'human rights' do you?

lol..... what more to expect...
all this proves...minorities have no place in land of pures...

You seriously don't expect people who blow up civilian trains, summarily execute 'foreigners', attack civilian planes on the run way, destroy ambulances to care for 'human rights' do you?

Sorry I thought you were putting the blame on India for supporting the "Hindu cause", whatever that is.

Sorry I thought you were putting the blame on India for supporting the "Hindu cause", whatever that is.

If you pay ransom for your brother, should i blame you or the kidnapper? :D

Indian backed BLA terrorists can kidnap anyone.

BTW seems this time now BLA will train Hindu children for spreading terrorism in Balochistan province of Pakistan

Insurgents kidnap Hindus on a regular basis using them as chips to extract support from a specific country that champions the Hindu cause.

& a very SPECIFIC country whose name begins with a "P", whose PM name begins with a "N". Whose population is about 18 crore, area about 800,000 sq. km, GDP (nominal) about $240 billion, is the 7th nuclear weapons power - champions the MUSLIM cause, so whats the big deal?

Indian backed BLA terrorists can kidnap anyone.

BTW seems this time now BLA will train Hindu children for spreading terrorism in Balochistan province of Pakistan

YES pakistani Hindus are at the forefront of terrorist activities in pakistan. Eradicate them fast !!

Back
Top Bottom