What's new

First truce violation by Pakistan in 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
i mentioned earlier old habits die hard
you have been doing this decades and last month i watched interview of sallahuddin and he said there have been 37000 terrorist or their supporters have died

If you say so, but now that US influence is the region is waning, I'm sure Pakistan will be able to give full attention to India like the good ol' days! :cheers:

Not as big a deal as 10 guys causing havoc in Mumbai for several days. Plus if terrorists are attacking Pakistan, why would you think we are sponsoring them to attack India?

Good terrorists / Bad terrorist... Pakistan's favorite mantra..

Actually you know, we should let them infiltrate and then trap or hunt them down so that each of them get killed.If they return back like this then they would attempt again.Killing all of them is only option.:sniper:

You sound surprised, what else would you expect in an area saturated with troops? Things are obviously not as simple along the coast but I wouldn't be so quick to praise my jihadi brethren if I were you. For every Jihadi that tries to cross into India, there are ten more roaming your streets shoving sharia in your face. That's why you can't amend the blasphemy laws or take control of the NWFP.

Covering area like the Himalayas is extremely difficult.

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

Sure, we will be pleased to give you Indians many Kargils in the future.

Standard Indian lines.

No injuries on our side.

The militants fled back to Pakistan.

It's becoming hard to believe after they keep saying the same bs for every encounter.
because you keep doing the same thing before every encounter. can't believe you hope to send them even after multiple failures.

If you say so, but now that US influence is the region is waning, I'm sure Pakistan will be able to give full attention to India like the good ol' days! :cheers:

U.s influence will decline when they will go out of this region;)
so counting chickens b4 hatching is old habit of pakistanis and again old habits die hard;)

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Sure, we will be pleased to give you Indians many Kargils in the future.

and we will be pleased to have leader like modi rather than vajpayee;)

because you keep doing the same thing before every encounter. can't believe you hope to send them even after multiple failures.

Yes of course. We keep using the same strategy again and again, even after it keeps failing. :coffee:

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

and we will be pleased to have leader like modi rather than vajpayee

Modi is only good at killing Muslim civilians in Gujrat, not war.

alhamdulillah plz continue this..you lost half nation.Inshallah you will be fully white washed one day

Your only victory, when we were betrayed by our own country men. WOW. If that's what lets you sleep at night.

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

Here. This is your own General admitting the truth about Kargil.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your only victory, when we were betrayed by our own country men. WOW. If that's what lets you sleep at night.

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

Here. This is your own General admitting the truth about Kargil.

kargil was surely intelligence blunder,no doubt.
there was contradiction among intelligence,so wat the fuss

Last edited by a moderator:
kargil was surely intelligence blunder,no doubt.
there was contradiction among intelligence,so wat the fuss

All militants are not Pakistan backed, but they were in Kargil. Just think if Pakistan decides to back them, tera kya hoy ga kalia?

Yes of course. We keep using the same strategy again and again, even after it keeps failing. :coffee:

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

Modi is only good at killing Muslim civilians in Gujrat, not war.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein

You guys keep oppressing the Kashmiris, then of course this is what you will get. You blame Pakistan for militants, when they're all home grown. :laugh:

Sorry not Home-grown, but from IOK.

The entity to the East is our eternal enemy, we civilized it for a thousand years. :pakistan:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom