What's new

First encounter with Dolphins

AZADPAKISTAN2009

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Recently I had a chance to actually make some contact with some Dolphins at a sea animal aquiarum ....

I must say of all the animals I saw , the dolphines were the most unbelivable anaimal along with the baluga whales

The dolphines were SO "AGILE" I was in underwater tank and we could see these animals swim with such amazing grace and SPEED wow breath taking I was so amazed at the shear SPEED of the graceful animal under water.

And these were so receptive to humans well I sorta tapped on the window of the underwater facility and this creature just was swiming and it stopped and came back and stood right there infront of me seperated by glass , I had full eye contact , with the animal

For a moment it felt like it kinda was intelligent creature. And then it went back to swim freely ....

Dolphon playing with bubble ring

I never expected it to be like literally bigger then humans but wow so much power under water

The second point I noticed was these huge whales baluga whales 5 times the size of the dolphines while above the water they looked sluggish , but when I went under water god... these creatures had so much power I mean just amazing creatures

The one moment that was spectacular was when the whales went end to end and under the tank you can see the Agility of this creature it was so strange to see this HUGE beast , just be almost weightless and fast pure muscle

I mean these animals can move too

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom