What's new

Firdous Ashiq Awan injured in car accident

Karachiite

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
LAHORE: Information and Broadcast Minister Dr Firdous Ashiq Awan’s car met with an accident near Wazirabad on Wednesday, which resulted in the minister fracturing her foot and sustaining injuries, Express News reported.
According to Awan’s spokesperson, the minister’s car was on its way to Islamabad from Sialkot when the accident took place.
Awan was immediately moved to a nearby hospital where the fracture was detected.
The federal minister left for Lahore after the checkup and is undergoing another medical examination in the provincial capital. She is expected to leave for Islamabad after the examination.

Firdous Ashiq injured in car accident – The Express Tribune

Btw I sat in one of the cars like the one she uses today..
really nice piece of equipment.

one of the funniest comments

'the airbag must have saved her'

:lol::lol::lol:

being a Muslim we should dont be happy on this but being a poor nation we should get rid of this cancer how many thimes she and her every single politions have lied to poor people of pakistan this is signals to them from ALLAH but i dont think so they will ever even in dreams be good for nation

hahahahahah air bag but im sure she have very big air bags toooo hahahahahah i think imran bhai all of you have noticed it too

hmmmmmm every one is running thats y Shiri rehman has been inducted as an ambassador in USA so she can run away to Masters. So shiri and Zardari can meet.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom