What's new

Finally - The truth about Minorities in Pakistan surfaces

Status
Not open for further replies.
eye opener? really?
You people having been posting these kind of threads obsessively in the last little bit.
I am seriously questioning if your economy runs on hate for Pakistan, since you people devote so much effort into it.

As for the post, is the personal feelings of one guy, gotta respect that as simply that.
The personal opinions of a single guy.

Now why don't you guys go on and take care of your minorities, especially the Muslims, who cant even get apartments in Mumbai.
And we will take care of ours.

Again with the express tribune , Every one knows what views Express Tribune has & who it is subsidiary of .

Why do people even pay attention to its articles is beyond me , unless they are searching for anti Pakistan Articles which have no base .

eye opener? really?
You people having been posting these kind of threads obsessively in the last little bit.
I am seriously questioning if your economy runs on hate for Pakistan, since you people devote so much effort into it.

As for the post, is the personal feelings of one guy, gotta respect that as simply that.
The personal opinions of a single guy.

Now why don't you guys go on and take care of your minorities, especially the Muslims, who cant even get apartments in Mumbai.
And we will take care of ours.

dude learn to read a post before responding to it with one of your stock comments..

i wasnt just refering to the article, but also the comments underneath...that ratified what he was saying.

our economy doesn't run on hate btw (thats why we are SECULAR - know what that means?)

but im pretty sure your country has been running on denial! :>

Again with the express tribune , Every one knows what views Express Tribune has & who it is subsidiary of .

Why do people even pay attention to its articles is beyond me , unless they are searching for anti Pakistan Articles which have no base .

what i see is an article by a pak hindu (with his name and photo) followed by comments agreeing with what he feels and what he has observed... simple as that...

incredible how selective your listening is...

and do tell us , is express tribune a subsidiary of (gasp!!!)... RAW???? lol :)

dude learn to read a post before responding to it with one of your stock comments..

i wasnt just refering to the article, but also the comments underneath...that ratified what he was saying.

our economy doesn't run on hate btw (thats why we are SECULAR - know what that means?)

but im pretty sure your country has been running on denial! :>

I did read the comments, and so what? a handful of commenters don't represent anyone.
Besides, I read more "you are Pakistani, no mater what" then I did anything negative.

Yes, you guys are so secular that you throw minorities in Jail for eating beef.
Besides, being secular and a bigot are not mutually exclusive, you can be (and in Indians case are) both.

No one is denying anything, we are simply keeping things in perspective.
We don't pretend like our country is the land of milk and honey while we have more starving then sub Saharan Africa.

I can tell you one thing, if you spent the same amount of effort building your country instead of trolling the internet for Anti Pakistani propaganda your country could be almost as developed as China.

I did read the comments, and so what? a handful of commenters don't represent anyone.
Besides, I read more "you are Pakistani, no mater what" then I did anything negative.

Yes, you guys are so secular that you throw minorities in Jail for eating beef.
Besides, being secular and a bigot are not mutually exclusive, you can be (and in Indians case are) both.

No one is denying anything, we are simply keeping things in perspective.
We don't pretend like our country is the land of milk and honey while we have more starving then sub Saharan Africa.

I can tell you one thing, if you spent the same amount of effort building your country instead of trolling the internet for Anti Pakistani propaganda your country could be almost as developed as China.

again with the China comparisons lol... dude i admit we arent as developed as China..but its sucks for you guys that you now have to resort to carrying China's balls to try and win an argument hahahah...

handful of commenters don't represent anyone.

lets look at this statement - it was more than a handful firstly. and if this can be ignored so can a handful of news articles like one about minorities being jailed for eating beef...

dude, at least beef is sold in india.. do u guys sell pork to cater for christians/hindus? why not?

Lastly

secular definition = Not concerned with religion or religious matters. Secular is the opposite of sacred .
Note : Secularization refers to the declining influence of religion and religious values within a given culture.

bigot definition = a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

please explain how secular and bigot are not mutually exclusive??? And please feel free to ask China if you dont know the answer..

until then you and a moron are not mutually exclusive...

again with the China comparisons lol... dude i admit we arent as developed as China..but its sucks for you guys that you now have to resort to carrying China's balls to try and win an argument hahahah...

handful of commenters don't represent anyone.

lets look at this statement - it was more than a handful firstly. and if this can be ignored so can a handful of news articles like one about minorities being jailed for eating beef...

dude, at least beef is sold in india.. do u guys sell pork to cater for christians/hindus? why not?

Lastly

secular definition = Not concerned with religion or religious matters. Secular is the opposite of sacred .
Note : Secularization refers to the declining influence of religion and religious values within a given culture.

bigot definition = a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

please explain how secular and bigot are not mutually exclusive??? And please feel free to ask China if you dont know the answer..

until then you and a moron are not mutually exclusive...

India is far from secular. All Human Rights Groups know that! Secularism is just a term to make sure Indians feel proud of being "secular". Ahem. Secularism in India is well known especially when Brahmins looks down on lower caste Hindus and how Muslims can't even get jobs in India!

And India has banned meat in UP, is that a form of secularism?

I guess India should modify their definition of secularism and send it to a dictionary printing press company. Ahem. :D

congrats you are done with your madarsa education. :tup:

It's funny how every Indian brings up Madrassa education everytime I bring up a valid point, or and Indian just can't prove me wrong. Sorry mate, step up or step down. No one needs your low quality posts.

why not? dont comment on another countries struggles in becoming truly secular( and yes i admit we have some hurdles to overcome) when you dont have an ounce of tolerance yourself...

and im not rambling about pork..but im glad i brought it up because it offered some valuable insight into the way you treat your minorities...

"Christians in pak are not used to pork so doesnt matter if we dont have it."

you treat them like children and second class citizens and make the decision for them. That is outrageous. Any pak christian reading this would feel truly ashamed!

And any Muslim In India would not feel outraged at getting arrested for eating meat!?

And any Muslim In India would not feel outraged at getting arrested for eating meat!?

you're clutching at straws here... the bottom line is this

1) it is illegal in SOME and not ALL places in India. Simple enough? Trust me, go to Kerala and you will see chili beef sold in the tons!! go to lucknow and you will find nihari and kebabs by the dozen! Where can i get bacon in pak? :D

2) Your argument for why Christian people dont need pork is outrageous, offensive and insulting to all minorities. That you think you have the power to decide for them shows the kind of oppressive society they live in. I on the other hand, believe that it is WRONG to make sale of any meat illegal because i believe in secularism.

3) India has some challenges in becoming 100% secular but we dont need to hear criticism from people who arent even trying to be tolerant, leave alone secular..

you're clutching at straws here... the bottom line is this

1) it is illegal in SOME and not ALL places in India. Simple enough? Trust me, go to Kerala and you will see chili beef sold in the tons!! go to lucknow and you will find nihari and kebabs by the dozen! Where can i get bacon in pak? :D

2) Your argument for why Christian people dont need pork is outrageous, offensive and insulting to all minorities. That you think you have the power to decide for them shows the kind of oppressive society they live in. I on the other hand, believe that it is WRONG to make sale of any meat illegal because i believe in secularism.

3) India has some challenges in becoming 100% secular but we dont need to hear criticism from people who arent even trying to be tolerant, leave alone secular..

Good bye sir. You are annoying me and you keep repeating your posts over and over again.

Hindu terrorists killed 2000+ muslims in Gujrat. Hindu terrorists killed millions in 1947. Hindu terrorists killed 5000+ (conservative estimate) sikhs in 1984. Yet these terrorists have the courage to point finger at Pakistan :bad:

is this dialogue something they make you memorize in primary school (primary madrasa??) ? its your response to any argument or debate :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

needed to bro.. that was the only way ud understand my point.. and now that u understand, u conveniently leave..

anyway.. thanks for highlighting how minorities are really viewed in pak. Thanks for giving us a sneak inside peek! :D
Indians first should check the massacre of Muslims Sikhs Christians in India yes their are problems in Pakistan which we needs to solve but the media propaganda multiplies the real issue with 100 when it reports issue related to Pakistan or any other Muslim Countries

Express Tribune -----> International Herald--------> New York Times -------> Owned by Zionists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom