What's new

Filipino officials ban Chinese diplomat amid spat

Chinese are told to piss off and not to poke nose by philippines and Vietnam. I wonder what happened to Chinese who lecture others about giving respect to states smaller than their size. What went wrong? Who is going to be next on the list ?

Its going to be more Interesting how Chinese are going to deflate their ego by asking everyone to talk in private especially when the pressure comes from all direction.

Dr. areal is real diplomat officer of China.
he is the Most confident, thickest skin diplomat. and known something, but just not know the word "disgraceful"
But Dr. areal lack of knowledge about VietNam, he think China is Powerful now, he doesn't know that during border conflict, our special force could sneak into China, destroyed "Xing boling" Radar cost 10 millions and China could do Nothing to stop them :lol:

seems that you have created a new lie. congrats.

Oh, so pls take a look, don;t be sad, US. also could not stop them :lol:
Place of military knowledge and amusing stories of automobile » Vietnam

The other two groups from the left-right attack on Kunming Military Region I (now incorporated into the Chengdu Military Region) artillery battalion reconnaissance apparatus, "Xin Bolin" radar position. 2:30, the enemy opened fire at the same time, 2:40 end of the operation, I killed 10 people and injured 49 people, the enemy killed 1 person and injured 10 people.

After the completion of the enemy attack, the attack group retreated to the white line along the original cave, Shiyan, slight casualties treated on the same day before 6 pm outside the original infiltration routes withdrawn. Later identified as the battlefield with poor management and night of the incident, the guard changing of the guard soldiers after the wake of the posts went to sleep, but the appointment of the soldiers agreed to sleep soon as it passed, it is an enemy agent teams can smoothly slip important reason for coming.

The enemy's sabotage operations in terms of combat readiness, tactical use of weapons or the means to view, be termed the classic special operations, sabotage the enemy when using only grenades, directional mines, rockets and plastic explosives man other blast weapons, not only to me and cause greater damage technical equipment, but also an attemp t to cover the war, our military personnel positions until the day 6 had thought only the enemy's artillery explosions..................

The fighting, the military high evaded. Deng position: their agents can come in, why can not our scouts in the past? Thus, there is a more than five years on a secret reconnaissance round of fighting.
Place of military knowledge and amusing stories of automobile » Vietnam

I find it amusing that the Chinese decide who business it is to interact.

The mindset of the CCP cannot change.

Please understand we live in a free country and the PDF is also from a free country.

We are not used to being given orders and neither we take it. We have the freedom in choice.
i cannot find such a fact, india got used to accept various invadors, and receive all kinds of orders. today, india enjoys its free, but a free of poverty.

Therefore, keep your Chinese jackboot stomping within the confines of China and not here.

You may have a dispute with India, but what of it?

You are dispute prone because of your hegemonic pursuits. A natural corollary.
it is india that is seeking the hegemony in its neighbors. is there a friendly neighbors to india? you will find india's neighbors can be put into two and only two catogories, enemy or puppet.
We don't bother what the common Chinese's heart feels or otherwise. And, to be frank, do you think we care about our image with China? What could be the pressing necessity for us to care about the same?

well done, but why not continue to do the great job again and again, then you could have been the winner of that conflict.
But Dr. areal lack of knowledge about VietNam, he think China is Powerful now, he doesn't know that during border conflict, our special force could sneak into China, destroyed "Xing boling" Radar cost 10 millions and China could do Nothing to stop them :lol:

well done, but why not continue to do the great job again and again, then you could have been the winner of that conflict.

Coz USSR couldn't help us any more, they got many trouble themself and weaken their power, and China still had US.support. But that's enough to Shock China leader Mr.Deng already :smokin:

You and US. never know how our Special force could sneak into enemy's position , so Us. respect us now, only Chinese still belive on their propaganda: Vn can do monkey's job only :lol:
daccong.jpg

My gosh, all these disputes are getting really toxic. The saddest part is the inherent hatred among Asian people. This is why all countries in Asia were managed to be colonized by even small European countries for a long time, e.g. Indonesia by Dutch for 350 years. Having lived in Singapore, I can tell you that Chinese and Indian ethnic groups can get along as well as any other pairs of ethnic groups. If China and India hate each other, that is because they were manipulated by the British, who redrew national boundaries as it pleased when it was in charge.

But, this was all in the past. Onto the future, this bitterness cannot be brought forward. Otherwise, Asia will always be behind. All these talk about war just shows arrogance and ignorance. It doesn't matter which one is stronger among China, India, Vietnam or Philippines, all these countries are powerful enough or can draw powerful allies to wreck damage that will hurt everybody. And all these people are so nationalistic that they would rather die than being colonized again. Sure recipe for a brutal war.

Sometimes, I would like to see all the faces behind the username and know them as a real person. Why is the anger?

vn special force was trained by pla, it is well known.
usa respect vn, vn should respect china.
do you know why the special force war finally ended in 1980's conflict?
because vn's special force first proposed to stop it, then china kindly approved it. you know what i mean
Coz USSR couldn't help us any more, they got many trouble themself and weaken their power, and China still had US.support. But that's enough to Shock China leader Mr.Deng already :smokin:

You and US. never know how our Special force could sneak into enemy's position , so Us. respect us now, only Chinese still belive on their propaganda: Vn can do monkey's job only :lol:
daccong.jpg

not all asian countries being colonies, besides, japan, china and thailand.
china doesn't hate india, but india wants to get everything that uk once claimed as it ruled india, that's the root cause for all disputes between china and india.

My gosh, all these disputes are getting really toxic. The saddest part is the inherent hatred among Asian people. This is why all countries in Asia were managed to be colonized by even small European countries for a long time, e.g. Indonesia by Dutch for 350 years. Having lived in Singapore, I can tell you that Chinese and Indian ethnic groups can get along as well as any other pairs of ethnic groups. If China and India hate each other, that is because they were manipulated by the British, who redrew national boundaries as it pleased when it was in charge.

But, this was all in the past. Onto the future, this bitterness cannot be brought forward. Otherwise, Asia will always be behind. All these talk about war just shows arrogance and ignorance. It doesn't matter which one is stronger among China, India, Vietnam or Philippines, all these countries are powerful enough or can draw powerful allies to wreck damage that will hurt everybody. And all these people are so nationalistic that they would rather die than being colonized again. Sure recipe for a brutal war.

Sometimes, I would like to see all the faces behind the username and know them as a real person. Why is the anger?

i cannot find such a fact, india got used to accept various invadors, and receive all kinds of orders. today, india enjoys its free, but a free of poverty.

it is india that is seeking the hegemony in its neighbors. is there a friendly neighbors to india? you will find india's neighbors can be put into two and only two catogories, enemy or puppet.

India does not look at its history with hate as China does.

Invasions were a part of the lifestyle then and India was rich with treasures. Therefore, it was a natural phenomenon. China too was faced with invaders like the Khans, Machus etc.

Unlike China, India learnt the good things from the invaders and assimilated them as a part of our history including the British. That is the greatness of India - to imbibe the goodness of all!

We are not prone to whining on our past as the Chinese, who beat their chest and weep over their 100 years of National Shame!

Before wondering if India has friends amongst the neighbourhood, do look at China's condition. Do you have any friends? And friends that you may claim to have are those who have to be kept appeased with handouts. Buying friendship so to say. But those who know China well as your immediate neighbours know of your crocodile tears and Red Riding Hood Grandmother Wolf garb.

The fact that you failed to help Pakistan in its wars with India is a good enough proof that you are self centred and speak through a forked tongue. You play it safe and then show 'friendship' by trying to buy friends with 'friendship deals'!

There are no puppets amongst India's friends. And anyway, you are contradicting yourself. If India, as per you, has no friends, then from where are the puppets surfacing? You do have a fertile imagination that flits like a video game.

vn special force was trained by pla, it is well known.
usa respect vn, vn should respect china.
do you know why the special force war finally ended in 1980's conflict?
because vn's special force first proposed to stop it, then china kindly approved it. you know what i mean

I like this Chinese idea of all respecting China.

Whatever for?

Respect cannot be demanded, it has to be earned!

It's good to know that China doesn't hate India. I hope the feeling is mutual and can spread to all levels of the society. I am not trying to trivialize the national boundary issue or any other issue. But, if we can always keep in perspective who started the whole problem, i.e. the colonizer, then may be we can keep the dispute more civil. Fortunately, I think the top leaders are more or less cognizant about this and always try to be level-headed. But, at the individual level, I don't think so. Understandable but potentially dangerous nonetheless.

Yeah, just made a typo. BTW, those Southeast Asian banana republics.

And in the next decade India may be the next state we gonna punch hard.

If China wants to do something with India it would have to do now because remember we're not talking about Japan, who is already developed but India is developing just as fast. So in next decade would grown just as much as China.

I like how Chinese call Southeast Asians, Indians, Mexicans, Brazillians Banana republicans but someone calls them 'commies' they flip out? looool Truth hurts. :P

It's good to know that China doesn't hate India. I hope the feeling is mutual and can spread to all levels of the society. I am not trying to trivialize the national boundary issue or any other issue. But, if we can always keep in perspective who started the whole problem, i.e. the colonizer, then may be we can keep the dispute more civil. Fortunately, I think the top leaders are more or less cognizant about this and always try to be level-headed. But, at the individual level, I don't think so. Understandable but potentially dangerous nonetheless.

Mate, most of Chinese join the forum as pro-Indians but there is already so much hatred for each other on this forum they become anti-Indians or vice versa. Hope you don't change. :)

Back
Top Bottom