What's new

Fifth column: Remember Kashmiri Pandits?

in that way......the present day pak or bangladesh or kashmir.......doesnt have any original people.............it was ruled by hindu emperors......and the muslim emperor those came.....all were from afghan or turk.........

so should i believe there is no original pakistani

i am not getting what are you trying to imply

the kashmiri pandits are there in kashmir from thousands of years....still you say they arent original......then who is original

First off all Kashmiri pandits are not there for thousands of years. 2500 years ago when vedic civilization declined many moved in to India from Pakistan, Punjab. And in last millennium some of these brahmins moved in to Kashmir.

Pakistani people are indigenous apart from muhajirs who make 7% of our population and mostly live in karachi. It doesnt matter who ruled who, only Indian empires who ruled us is Mayrua and Gupta empires and that's to for about 300 years. Brtiish ruled South Asia, doesn't make us British does it?

Long live article 370, its very important for Indian occupied Kashmir to stay pure before inevitable merge with Pakistani kashmir.
In your dreams ..
save your baluchistan and sindh ... I doubt you can't do that even ...
in a decade or two both will emerge independent and Pakistan will become landlocked..:omghaha:

According to the logic of these dumb terrorist loving Pakistanis all the muslims should be sent back to living in caves of arabia since that is where islam was invented.

Again you showed your most retarded bhayaa logic learned from Modi mandir. There are millions of pashtuns in Seraiki punjab since centuries, these people may speak punjabi but are ethinically pashtuns like Imran Khan. Just like there is difference between punjabis and pashtuns, the same is the case in kashmir. Where dardic people are different then hindu pandits.

Pandits are living in Kashmir since the vedic culture. You wannabe Nordics tell your sarkari school crap to afghans, hope you won't weep after getting their replies.
mmdr.gif

First off all Kashmiri pandits are not there for thousands of years. 2500 years ago when vedic civilization declined many moved in to India from Pakistan, Punjab. And in last millennium some of these brahmins moved in to Kashmir.

Pakistani people are indigenous apart from muhajirs who make 7% of our population and mostly live in karachi. It doesnt matter who ruled who, only Indian empires who ruled us is Mayrua and Gupta empires and that's to for about 300 years. Brtiish ruled South Asia, doesn't make us British does it?

at some point of time.....there were no muslims in south asia......i m talking of that period.......
muslims have descended here from afghans,turk,persia etc etc.......

so there arent any original pakistani as you claim......

2500 years ago.....there was no india,pakistan........
each of the place was inhabited by both hindus and muslims......
in some places hindus were in majority and in some place muslims were in majority
present day kashmir had hindus(who were later on renamed as kashmiri pandits) at that point of time.....they didnt migrate from present day north east......

if you are claiming so......then please back up your claim with a link or two to prove what you are saying......

Long live article 370, its very important for Indian occupied Kashmir to stay pure before inevitable merge with Pakistani kashmir.

Article 370 still binds Kashmir closer to India because all central government institutions can work in Kashmir like other Indian states. Your own Pakistan government don't have such privilege in ilaka e ghair fata.

Last edited:
I told you exactly what religion is. if you think religion is something which will take you to jannat..then you are gravelly mistaken..
You see that is your problem what you told me or not is not word written in stone...so please grow up!

oh !!!!!! suddenly every pakistani starts believing in OP news because it's anti hindu and never tried to search..
o you deny any crime was done in Kashmir from India's side?

Ahhh!!!!!!! denial attitude at best...
Please enlighten us about your arabic ancestry ..:rofl::omghaha:
Why should I waste time talking to someone who is not even bothered in real life....

Unlike all Indians who are clones of themselves (this is me reciprocating your words that every Indian is indeed from India and a Hindu)...Pakistanis are mixed from Turkish, Iranian, Arab to some which are not mixed and are really Indians from way back...

But sadly even in India your theory fails!

Emigration of Iranian Elites to India during the 16-18th centuries - this was before the separation

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/mace-lab/publications/articles/2010/Belle_AAS10_Syed.pdf -
UCL study make whatever you want of it!

Oh yea when the Moghuls captured portions of India...I wonder how their genes didnt get mixed, oh yes its called denial....

When Mohd Ghor from Afghanistan came and captured certain places...I dont know how his people managed to not leave any offspring behind ..oh yes this is called denial...

When Christian missionaries arrived and even other European powers came in and got Goa...yea they didnt leave behind anything...denial still?

What about the Parsees? Enough denial? Have you started burning in your denial yet? :flame:

Damn man! There is only soo much one can deny about! And 1 thing about us is we dont deny all these happened! Neither does your history...You people get some kicks from trying to make everyone your clone..but wake up!

@Talon what has rape got to do with kashmiri pandits or hinduism.......i have read the thread but couldnt find anything
I dont know where I read that...I think I read some article while reading this thread.....

As for hinduism ...my question was related to that article...

According to the logic of these dumb terrorist loving Pakistanis all the muslims should be sent back to living in caves of arabia since that is where islam was invented.

No retarded bhaiaya, but that doesn't change the fact that pandits are not original kashmiris and look like typical hindu types from North India. Why there is so much difference in looks of actual kashmiris and hindu pandits? Its like saying Mirpuris are Kashmris.

o you deny any crime was done in Kashmir from India's side?
India[edit]
In Jammu & Kashmir, the Ladakh Buddhist Association has said: "There is a deliberate and organised design to convert Kargil's Buddhists to Islam. In the last four years, about 50 girls and married women with children were taken and converted from village Wakha alone. If this continues unchecked, we fear that Buddhists will be wiped out from Kargil in the next two decades or so. Anyone objecting to such allurement and conversions is harassed."[119][120]
@Talon
Whoa.. girl you get angry too soon ..
I debated with you on vegetarian thread and there also you got angry..
i have told you rape is a crime which is to be condemned.
you read abt rape somewhere and start blaming hinduism, but ever wondered how so many people were converted to Islam in india. ever wondered how they tortured women, men and children ..
you talk of rapes ..
Pakistan[edit]
In 2003 a six year old Sikh girl was kidnapped by a member of the Afridi tribe in Northwest Frontier Province; he also claimed the girl had converted to Islam and therefore could not be returned to her family.[121]

The United Nations Refugee Agency reported in 2013 that at least 700 Christian girls in Pakistan are kidnapped and forced to convert to Islam every year. Additionally, the report claims 15 to 20 Hindu kidnapping cases are reported each month to the Hindu Council in Karachi alone, widespread complaints of forced conversions and forced child marriages of Hindu girls to Muslim men in Sindh province of Pakistan. The Human Rights Council of Pakistan has reported that cases of forced conversion are increasing.[122][123]

In prior years too, around 25 Hindu girls have been reported to be abducted every month and converted to Islam forcibly in Pakistan, as reported by Pakistani media.[124] In May 2007, members of the Christian community of Charsadda in the North West Frontier Province of Pakistan, close to the border of Afghanistan, reported that they had received letters threatening bombings if they did not convert to Islam, and that the police were not taking their fears seriously.[125] In June 2009, International Christian Concern (ICC) reported the rape and killing of a Christian man in Pakistan, for refusing to convert to Islam.[126]

Rinkle Kumari, a 19 year Pakistani student, Dr. Lata Kumari, and Asha Kumari, a Hindu working in a beauty parlor, were allegedly forced to convert from Hindu to Islam.[127][128] Their cases were appealed all the way to the Supreme Court of Pakistan where they said that they wanted to live with their parents and not their 'so called' husbands.[129] The court issued a verdict that they had decided to stay with their husbands.

Forced conversion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

at some point of time.....there were no muslims in south asia......i m talking of that period.......
muslims have descended here from afghans,turk,persia etc etc.......

so there arent any original pakistani as you claim......

2500 years ago.....there was no india,pakistan........
each of the place was inhabited by both hindus and muslims......
in some places hindus were in majority and in some place muslims were in majority
present day kashmir had hindus(who were later on renamed as kashmiri pandits) at that point of time.....they didnt migrate from present day north east......

if you are claiming so......then please back up your claim with a link or two to prove what you are saying......

First of all i was talking about ethnicities and people and not religion. I hope you know the difference because anyone can become hindu but one can't change his genetics. Kashmiri pandits are not related to Dardic speaking population of Kashmir in Pakistan and IOK. One look at them is enough to confirm this.

Why should I waste time talking to someone who is not even bothered in real life....
Unlike all Indians who are clones of themselves (this is me reciprocating your words that every Indian is indeed from India and a Hindu)...Pakistanis are mixed from Turkish, Iranian, Arab to some which are not mixed and are really Indians from way back...
But sadly even in India your theory fails!
Emigration of Iranian Elites to India during the 16-18th centuries - this was before the separation
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/mace-lab/publications/articles/2010/Belle_AAS10_Syed.pdf -UCL study make whatever you want of it!
Oh yea when the Moghuls captured portions of India...I wonder how their genes didnt get mixed, oh yes its called denial....
When Mohd Ghor from Afghanistan came and captured certain places...I dont know how his people managed to not leave any offspring behind ..oh yes this is called denial...
When Christian missionaries arrived and even other European powers came in and got Goa...yea they didnt leave behind anything...denial still?
What about the Parsees? Enough denial? Have you started burning in your denial yet?
Damn man! There is only soo much one can deny about! And 1 thing about us is we dont deny all these happened! Neither does your history...You people get some kicks from trying to make everyone your clone..but wake up!
are you parsee..
are you European decedent.. No .. your fore fathers were the son of this soil.
every pakistani become european and arabic when anybody say of their ancestry and it's denial attitude..
you think you have nothing common with us..
I say we have every thing in common.. you and we are from same large tree...
you like it or not...

India[edit]
In Jammu & Kashmir, the Ladakh Buddhist Association has said: "There is a deliberate and organised design to convert Kargil's Buddhists to Islam. In the last four years, about 50 girls and married women with children were taken and converted from village Wakha alone. If this continues unchecked, we fear that Buddhists will be wiped out from Kargil in the next two decades or so. Anyone objecting to such allurement and conversions is harassed."[119][120]
@Talon
Whoa.. girl you get angry too soon ..
I debated with you on vegetarian thread and there also you got angry..
i have told you rape is a crime which is to be condemned.
you read abt rape somewhere and start blaming hinduism, but ever wondered how so many people were converted to Islam in india. ever wondered how they tortured women, men and children ..
you talk of rapes ..
Pakistan[edit]
In 2003 a six year old Sikh girl was kidnapped by a member of the Afridi tribe in Northwest Frontier Province; he also claimed the girl had converted to Islam and therefore could not be returned to her family.[121]

The United Nations Refugee Agency reported in 2013 that at least 700 Christian girls in Pakistan are kidnapped and forced to convert to Islam every year. Additionally, the report claims 15 to 20 Hindu kidnapping cases are reported each month to the Hindu Council in Karachi alone, widespread complaints of forced conversions and forced child marriages of Hindu girls to Muslim men in Sindh province of Pakistan. The Human Rights Council of Pakistan has reported that cases of forced conversion are increasing.[122][123]

In prior years too, around 25 Hindu girls have been reported to be abducted every month and converted to Islam forcibly in Pakistan, as reported by Pakistani media.[124] In May 2007, members of the Christian community of Charsadda in the North West Frontier Province of Pakistan, close to the border of Afghanistan, reported that they had received letters threatening bombings if they did not convert to Islam, and that the police were not taking their fears seriously.[125] In June 2009, International Christian Concern (ICC) reported the rape and killing of a Christian man in Pakistan, for refusing to convert to Islam.[126]

Rinkle Kumari, a 19 year Pakistani student, Dr. Lata Kumari, and Asha Kumari, a Hindu working in a beauty parlor, were allegedly forced to convert from Hindu to Islam.[127][128] Their cases were appealed all the way to the Supreme Court of Pakistan where they said that they wanted to live with their parents and not their 'so called' husbands.[129] The court issued a verdict that they had decided to stay with their husbands.

Forced conversion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
No one is talking about this bit...I was talking about before this stuff happened...maybe you did not read what I wrote or maybe you prefer this...as you wish carry on denying!

are you parsee..
I dont need to tell you who or what I am...thats my business you nosy Indian! Go mind your own!

And brush up on your history denial Indian!

No one is talking about this bit...I was talking about before this stuff happened...maybe you did not read what I wrote or maybe you prefer this...as you wish carry on denying!
what I did not read.. I read your every post including Op's...
you suddenly come and say hindus are rapist and muslims are as pure as ganges water.. what is this attitude ...I can't understand of yours...

I dont need to tell you who or what I am...thats my business you nosy Indian! Go mind your own!
And brush up on your history denial Indian!
I know it's none of my business .. but one thing I know Pakistanis are same as Indian..
and I told you not to get angry..
we are not at war girl..cool down..:tup:

are you parsee..
every pakistani become european and arabic when anybody say of their ancestry and it's denial attitude..
you think you have nothing common with us..
I say we have every thing in common.. you and we are from same large tree...
you like it or not...

There is differences between looks and genes of baloch, pashtuns, punjab, sindh and kashmiris. And thats to in Pakistan, while you are telling me kashmiri pandits who are not original people of Kashmir unlike dardic population who now are mostly muslim or in rare cases not muslims like Kalash people are related?

There is differences between looks and genes of baloch, pashtuns, punjab, sindh and kashmiris. And thats to in Pakistan, while you are telling me kashmiri pandits who are not original people of Kashmir unlike dardic population who now are mostly muslim or in rare cases not muslims like Kalash people are related?
are you nuts..
what do you mean by original ..
by your definition nobody is original. humanity originated from africa ..Go to africa to claim your land..Kashmir is not your place..

Back
Top Bottom