What's new

Fields of Cooperation

Cheeta

New Recruit

Reaction score
Instead of carrying on the traditional enmity measures and fields of hatred and disaster Pakistan needs open some fields of mutual understanding and cooperation with their Indian counterparts. This may help them to tackle with any common enemy or in the time of need for the whole region. Is there possible that a military council of the South Asian countries be made or an alliance of that nature like those of Nato, etc. This will be not liked by all major powers but seems necessary for the present scenario.

Instead of carrying on the traditional enmity measures and fields of hatred and disaster Pakistan needs open some fields of mutual understanding and cooperation with their Indian counterparts. This may help them to tackle with any common enemy or in the time of need for the whole region. Is there possible that a military council of the South Asian countries be made or an alliance of that nature like those of Nato, etc. This will be not liked by all major powers but seems necessary for the present scenario.

How can it be, Pakistan does not even like having Indian consulates in Afganistan, let alone having some Indian military presences.

How can it be, Pakistan does not even like having Indian consulates in Afganistan, let alone having some Indian military presences.

There are obviously too much Indian consulates in Afghanistan. :angel:
However, I do agree with you Cheeta, a wise thing is to co-operate with India, however, India will also have to comply to our standards if Pakistan complies to theirs.
There's alot on both sides that needs to be dealt with, if both countries can reach some sort of mutual understanding, then I think nothing stands in the way of normal relationships between Pakistan and India.
Right now, there is so much pressure and all the tension isn't doing both nations any good, everything needs to cool off before we can find a way to work together. :tup:

Last edited:
Thankyou Jihad and Jeypur, you both are right in your views and that is the situation that needs altered. A south Asian army may replace Natto for the moment and for longer lasting the land can be secure and safe to all. The very thing needed is respect of right and freedom of people of any class. Prejudice is the thing that divides communities upto a single family in which further exists the option to arise the question among brothers. Once a Greek head of Church in Turkey was asked by the western European representative that why does he not make an opposition against the Turkish Sultan siding with the European Crusaders. The Patriach answered that The Turks are more lineant to me and give any service to me at the time of need with full religious respect. I have never possessed the fear that they will fix their crescent on the minaret of my church replacing my insignia that the Europeans will certainly do and my dignity will not exist any more if they get this land. Moreover as far as the question of Islam exists, almost all the Islamic movements have their bases in the area that is the section of India now. Make Zakir Nayak of India walk through wahgah and Torkham for a few times only and we shall see many of the differences just puffed away. After that we shall make further plans.

Back
Top Bottom