darkinsky

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Feudal lord's son rapes 12-year-old girl in Shujabad
Last Updated On 12 March,2014 About -15002 seconds ago
215046_15364470.jpg

FIR has been registered against the suspect at City Police Station.

MULTAN (Web Desk) - A son of landlord allegedly raped a 12-year-old girl and fled the scene leaving the girl in critical condition, Dunya News reported on Wednesday.

According to details, victim Rizwana along with her two younger brothers was going towards fields when accused Usman reached there and raped her.

The girl was shifted to a local hospital for treatment.

Later, the police managed to arrest the culprit and registered a case against him.

FIR has been registered against the suspect at City Police Station.

MULTAN (Web Desk) - A son of landlord allegedly raped a 12-year-old girl and fled the scene leaving the girl in critical condition, Dunya News reported on Wednesday.
According to details, victim Rizwana along with her two younger brothers was going towards fields when accused Usman reached there and raped her.
The girl was shifted to a local hospital for treatment.
Later, the police managed to arrest the culprit and registered a case against him.

Southern Punjab & Interior Sindh is in clutches of these fcuking leaches who are sucking blood of people since centuries, no wonder this whole region is in deep sh!t. To get ride of these mofos - whole feudal family should be hanged for any crime of one family member and their property should be distributed among their slaves.

Southern Punjab & Interior Sindh is in clutches of these fcuking leaches who are sucking blood of people since centuries, no wonder this whole region is in deep sh!t. To get ride of these mofos - whole feudal family should be hanged for any crime of one family member and their property should be distributed among their slaves.

central and north as well

India still has a feudal system ? rapes are being reported regularly there

India still has a feudal system ? rapes are being reported regularly there

This case is about Pakistan... and No India does not have a feudal system anymore.

@ subject. Have people gone mad all over or did such things happen in the past too & its only thanks to the media that we get to hear them so often..or both ?

they are not completely under feudals but still they have very prominent feudals like Faisal Saleh Hayat

OB-AX476_feudal_20080111110957.jpg

Dude i think i know about Punjab more than you. Problem of Central & North is not feudalism but bradarism - don't mix up two things.

These feudal lords of punjab and sindh keep their subjects like slaves. Muslim league of jinnah consisted of these feudal lords, sardars and nawabs, jinnah and other creators of pakistan must be blamed.

Dude i think i know about Punjab more than you. Problem of Central & North is not feudalism but bradarism - don't mix up two things.

i know difference between the two, isn't faisal saleh hayat a feudal, and isn't he in politics?

These feudal lords of punjab and sindh keep their subjects like slaves. Muslim league of jinnah consisted of these feudal lords, sardars and nawabs, jinnah and other creators of pakistan must be blamed.

you curse a lot to punjab and throw dirt on everything non pashtun but you fail to criticise your own tribal system etc? why is that?

i know difference between the two, isn't faisal saleh hayat a feudal, and isn't he in politics?

In central & north they gets vote because of Biradari or lure them by give money, some favors or some developmental work i.e. build street, road, sewage, electricity, school etc. in South & Sindh people are actually slaves they have to vote for their lords.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom