What's new

Female Cadets Pakistan Military Academy Kakul

You lost me!!!:what: What are you wishing for now?:confused:

738a4a1d24520bcbc1a151dc1ad849a6.jpg

o yeh * Female Cadets Pakistan Military Academy Kakul * ki pix to open ho nhi rehi hai ?

:rofl::sniper:

not good...some things should be left for men to do...Likewise certain things only suit women.....
Women have a perpetual inferiority complex,thats why they have to do whatever the men do and feel proud about it.:flame:

But I think that a better place for those females is to live at home and bring up the brave soldiers for our country instead of fighting in the battlefield. Napoleon had said "Give me the best mothers, I will give you the best nation and army"
The most shitty

not good...some things should be left for men to do...Likewise certain things only suit women.....
Women have a perpetual inferiority complex,thats why they have to do whatever the men do and feel proud about it.:flame:
You should leave this kind of attitude.

Very good pictures, and girls of Pakistan ... keep it up. And well done, my country also have promoted girls through armed forces.

I dont thing women are by any means infirior to men. i respect my mother more than anything in this world.

Back
Top Bottom