What's new

Felani killing trial to start Aug 13

Mattrixx

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Two and half years after the killing of Bangladeshi girl Felani by Indian Boarder Security Force, a court of the force on August 13 is set to start trial of the much-talked-about murder in Cooch Behar of India.

BSF personnel on January 7 in 2011 shot dead Felani, daughter of Nurul Islam Nuru of Banarvita village in Kurigram as she was trying to return home from India through Anantapur border in Kurigram.

After the killing, her body was left hanging at the top of the barbed wire fence on the border that cruel incident triggered a huge outcry around the globe.

Lt Col Ziaul Haque Khaled, commander of 45-Border Guard Bangladesh (BGB) battalion in Kurigram, said Felani’s father Nuru and her maternal uncle Abdul Hanif as witnesses will go to India on August 19 for giving their depositions before the court at 181 BSF battalion Headquarters of Cooch Behar.

“Kurigram public prosecutor Abraham Linkon and I will accompany the duo for assisting them,” he said adding: “The home ministry gave clearance in this connection around a month back”

Amid constant pressure from BGB, finally BSF formed the court–’General Security Force Court”–to try the BSF personnel who shot the fire that hit on the chest of Felni and the responsible other BSF men who were in the petrol team then, he said.

According to BDR and local sources, Nurul Islam went to India with his daughter about 10 years ago.

They were entering Bangladesh around 6:00am on January 7 of 2011.

Although the father crossed the border with the help of a human trafficker, BSF personnel at Chowdhurihat border outpost shot the daughter when she was crossing the fence.

She died on the spot.

Two and half years after the killing of Bangladeshi girl Felani by Indian Boarder Security Force, a court of the force on August 13 is set to start trial of the much-talked-about murder in Cooch Behar of India.

BSF personnel on January 7 in 2011 shot dead Felani, daughter of Nurul Islam Nuru of Banarvita village in Kurigram as she was trying to return home from India through Anantapur border in Kurigram.

After the killing, her body was left hanging at the top of the barbed wire fence on the border that cruel incident triggered a huge outcry around the globe.

Lt Col Ziaul Haque Khaled, commander of 45-Border Guard Bangladesh (BGB) battalion in Kurigram, said Felani’s father Nuru and her maternal uncle Abdul Hanif as witnesses will go to India on August 19 for giving their depositions before the court at 181 BSF battalion Headquarters of Cooch Behar.

“Kurigram public prosecutor Abraham Linkon and I will accompany the duo for assisting them,” he said adding: “The home ministry gave clearance in this connection around a month back”

Amid constant pressure from BGB, finally BSF formed the court–’General Security Force Court”–to try the BSF personnel who shot the fire that hit on the chest of Felni and the responsible other BSF men who were in the petrol team then, he said.

According to BDR and local sources, Nurul Islam went to India with his daughter about 10 years ago.

They were entering Bangladesh around 6:00am on January 7 of 2011.

Although the father crossed the border with the help of a human trafficker, BSF personnel at Chowdhurihat border outpost shot the daughter when she was crossing the fence.

She died on the spot.

Just one question. What was she doing crossing BACK into BD? Why did she enter India in the first place, what gave her the right to do so as an illegal alien?

In fact even the BDR information makes it clear that the father employed the services of a human trafficker. Either someday these folks will respect the rules or trial or no trial my vote goes to keeping the gun powder dry and continuing to shoot offenders with extreme prejudice.

What a joke. Why is this spineless government pandering to Bangldeshis?:hitwall:

Looks like doing one's job has become a crime in India.

Just one question. What was she doing crossing BACK into BD? Why did she enter India in the first place, what gave her the right to do so as an illegal alien?

In fact even the BDR information makes it clear that the father employed the services of a human trafficker. Either someday these folks will respect the rules or trial or no trial my vote goes to keeping the gun powder dry and continuing to shoot offenders with extreme prejudice.

Even i support shooting illegal tresspassers, but breaks my heart to see this child killed. Shame on the father for taking such a risk, and the BSF should have applied restraint atleast in this case. Well that's just me though.

Even i support shooting illegal tresspassers, but breaks my heart to see this child killed. Shame on the father for taking such a risk, and the BSF should have applied restraint atleast in this case. Well that's just me though.

How does one distinguish between a teenager and adult in the darkness of the night?

She was coming back for marriage. Your other parts of comments. Im just ignoring.

How many other cases should we apply restraint in. The illegal aliens will just use their children as human shields then. At that rate we'll have to tip toe around all of them. If one of these trespassers wants to cross in with their children then the death of their children is on their heads- they have killed their child with their own hands. These Hefajoti loons will flood us if we don't keep liquidating them. Hopefully this sham of a trial will be rendered null and void as it should be. Respect the border and the sanctity of your life and your dignity shall be respected. Breach it and there will be consequences. If that is so difficult to understand then whatever follows is on your heads and not ours.

She was coming back for marriage. Your other parts of comments. Im just ignoring.

AND why are you ignoring it? Are you denying that she was an illegal alien? Or is BDR lying too?

Illegal trespassers are at the risk of being shot..

Only an animal will shoot at some child who were crying for help when she was entangled in the wire. Indian, what better can you expect.

Only an animal will shoot at some child who were crying for help when she was entangled in the wire. Indian, what better can you expect.

Only a retard will cross over the border when ample precedence has been set through the treatment meted out to those caught in the act. Bangladeshi, what else can be expected from your lot?

Only a retard will cross over the border when ample precedence has been set through the treatment meted out to those caught in the act. Bangladeshi, what else can be expected from your lot?

Thats correct. Only a retard will cross to India.

Our people should learn not to expect anything better from Indians.

Back
Top Bottom