What's new

Fearless Kung Fu master lets huge wooden pole slam into his manhood to show off 'Iron Crotch'

Dawood Ibrahim

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The bizarre stunt also sees the Chinese master take strong kicks to his private parts, while also repeatedly hitting his crotch with a BRICK

BYNICHOLAS BIEBER
  • 14:02, 19 FEB 2017

TAP TO PLAY
KUNG FU MASTER TAKES BRICK, KICKS AND HUGE WOODEN POLE TO THE CROTCH IN STUNT

Get Daily updates directly to your inbox
You'd need balls of steel to take on a stunt as dangerous as this - not to mention a bag of ice - and that's exactly what this Kung Fu master has.

In a stunt that will leave any grown man wincing, Master Wei Yaobin takes several kicks, a brick, and even a huge wooden pole to his manhood.

Yet after each hit he astonishingly manages to look UNFADED, hardly moving an inch as he continues to take blows to his nether-regions.

PROMOTED STORIES

http://trc.taboola.com/tmg-mirror/l...S50YWJvb2xhc3luZGljYXRpb24uY29tMgh3YXRlcjQxOQ

But for the Chinese expert, it's all in a day's work - as this is an art he has mastered for over 10 years, building a reputation for his 'Iron Crotch'.

And now he is teaching students to learn the art themselves at his studio in the Chinese city of Luoyang - who are seen taking the same mind-boggling blows to their private parts in the video.

Worst Kung-Fu fight ever breaks out between two men in Chinese street

Balls-of-steel.jpg

The footage shows the master taking several kicks to his nether-regions

Balls-of-steel.jpg

Master Yaobin also uses a brick to hit his 'balls of steel' with

The reason behind 'Iron Crotch Kung Fu' - which sees combatants subject themselves to strong blows and aim to build up resistance with training - is that some people believe it is important for male sexual health.

Enthusiasts say the practice could cure erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation, although Master Wei says that it is an exclusive practice and that only family members could previously inherit it.

He said: “We want it to be more popular and accepted by public."

'Ninja' frog's epic two-week stand-off against marauding wasp squadron as it defends eggs with karate kicks

Balls-of-steel.jpg

Some believe this practice could cure erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation

Balls-of-steel.jpg

The master wants the art to be more accepted by the public
Despite scientific research lacking in whether or not it’s the best way to master one’s crotch, the practice still attracts hundreds of would-be-masters every year.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/fearless-kung-fu-master-lets-9848964

@war&peace @Khafee @Mentee @I S I

Last edited:
Who knows if the master is without any ball assembly ? :-)

I was feeling some pain just looking at that first pick :lol:

I think the title is referring to this:
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Back
Top Bottom