What's new

Feared Malay Tamil Indian thugs got A$$ kicked by Pakistani Pathan in Malaysia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Indian thugs/gangsters have some reputation of being hardass in a not so tall and physically strong Malaysian society. Well Indian gansters learned their lesson the hardway when they came across Pakistanis on security duty.

Apparently Indian thugs/gangsters have some reputation of being hardass in a not so tall and physically strong Malaysian society. Well Indian gansters learned their lesson the hardway when they came across Pakistanis on security duty.
I enjoyed how those two thugs were beaten black and blue...it's not about nationality..it's about siding the fair side.

Reminds me of a video where some guys in South Africa tried to rob a Pakistani. They got their rear ends whooped too.

I enjoyed how those two thugs were beaten black and blue...it's not about nationality..it's about siding the fair side.
Fair enough.. btw even in US, during world cup match if fight broke out in theater or arena , Indians avoid fighting with Pakistanis. Even tho they mostly outnumber Pakistani.

What if he was a Sri Lankan Tamil and not an Indian one? :undecided:

Every country has some type of people who are bad *** fighters , The United States has the Black Americans who are really aggressive, India has Sikhs . Pakistan have the Pathans .:pakistan:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom