FC vehicle damaged in bomb attack

khanboy007

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
By The Newspaper's Correspondent
Published 36 minutes ago

53c049eaa14e0.jpg

GWADAR: A Frontier Corps vehicle was badly damaged in a remote-controlled bomb blast in Shapak area of district Kech on Friday night, official sources said.

The FC personnel deployed on the security of the Frontier Works Organisation engaged in the construction of Gwadar-Ratodero national highway were patrolling the Shapak area when the explosion took place near their vehicle.

“The vehicle was badly damaged in the powerful blast that rocked the entire area,” a senior official said.

However, he added, no loss of life was reported.

Security was beefed up in the area after the incident.

Published in Dawn, July 12th, 2014

FC vehicle damaged in bomb attack - Newspaper - DAWN.COM
-------------------------------------------------------

I knew some things were/or would be on their way to gwadar.....:cray:

gwadar should be cordoned off completely !!!!!!!!!!

Military needs to start operation in Balochistan province ASAP, these rented terrorists should not be allowed to operate freely in the province. Also PA needs to make new navy base in the region & at least 2 big core commands should be made in the province because Balochistan province is the back bone of Pakistan.

Just wait two more months ;)

What will happen in 2 months?

By The Newspaper's Correspondent
Published 36 minutes ago

53c049eaa14e0.jpg

GWADAR: A Frontier Corps vehicle was badly damaged in a remote-controlled bomb blast in Shapak area of district Kech on Friday night, official sources said.

The FC personnel deployed on the security of the Frontier Works Organisation engaged in the construction of Gwadar-Ratodero national highway were patrolling the Shapak area when the explosion took place near their vehicle.

“The vehicle was badly damaged in the powerful blast that rocked the entire area,” a senior official said.

However, he added, no loss of life was reported.

Security was beefed up in the area after the incident.

Published in Dawn, July 12th, 2014

FC vehicle damaged in bomb attack - Newspaper - DAWN.COM
-------------------------------------------------------

I knew some things were/or would be on their way to gwadar.....:cray:

gwadar should be cordoned off completely !!!!!!!!!!

Did they hide the casualties of FC ?

Just wait two more months ;)

frankly i dont know what to expect....I hope it favours the baloch people more than anything and they see prosperity...

just a piece of advice...working with the baloch people to pull out these insurgents would be an enormous support to the baloch people...
like say for instance keep prize money for those who give information on those with arms/ are insurgents.....last but not the least create awareness about it via newspapers/SMS/internet etc and improve the FC/police by providing it adequate equipment to counter them

Did they hide the casualties of FC ?

they targeted the vehicle......but the attempt failed because probably the personnel were not in the vehicle :)

Alhamdulillah no losses

i have seen some pictures of the construction from IP gas pipeline project long ago....i never observed security vehicles....security personnel were on foot...presumably it was the same here :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom