What's new

FC kills 4 Militants in Bolan operation.

Gryphon

Reaction score
12 August, 2013

quetta-bolan.jpg

BOLAN: At least four suspected militants were killed on Monday during a search operation carried out by Frontier Corps (FC) personnel across Bolan district.

According to FC sources, upon receiving information on the hideouts of suspected militants, FC personnel conducted the operation in Bolan during which an exchange of fire took place between militants and security personnel. Subsequently, four militants were killed and as many as 10 were also arrested.

Moreover, 22 kilograms of explosives, ammunition and other weapons were recovered during the operation.

Meanwhile, additional security men were summoned to the area to tackle the militants.

Earlier last week, separatist militants killed 14 people, including three security officers, after stopping vehicles at a fake checkpoint in the Mach area of Bolan district.

Four suspected militants killed in Bolan operation

:yahoo: :yahoo:

May their souls rest in peace.

PS. I do not support the insurgency in that area. I however find it sad whenever young men are killed for whatever cause they may believe is just irrespective of how unjust such a cause maybe which includes the Kashmiri militants and soldiers throughout the world. This is just my prayer for the dead

That's the way it should be Done .. Fine Them Kill Them .. No prisoners .. . as our courts Love Freeing Terrorists .

Not healthy for a democratic society. Your suggestion may result in personal unresolved issues between neighbors and business colleagues being reported as a matter of security concern to knock off one's rival using the security forces of Pakistan ?

Not healthy for a democratic society. Your suggestion may result in personal unresolved issues between neighbors and business colleagues being reported as a matter of security concern to knock off one's rival using the security forces of Pakistan ?

Still better then Judicial system giving freedom to Terrorists . so they can Kill again .

Great work FC. No wonder BLA terrorists **** in their pants when they hear the name of FC Baluchistan. Keep it up and keep it going.

Oh dear, things not going well for the BLA again? Better stick to attacking houses, as in straight engagements these guys get smashed.

Great work FC. No wonder BLA terrorists **** in their pants when they hear the name of FC Baluchistan. Keep it up and keep it going.

there's lot of defference between T.T.P and BLA .
as you said BLA terrorists sh;;;t in their pants when they hear FC balochistan. they can only attack on civilians and a coward attack on check post.
on the other hand a brainwashed t.t.p terrorist will fight straight or kill him self because of the delusion their controller fed in their brain.
thats why we never heard a BLA sucide bomber. because they are paid fighter there is no idiology. ISI,IB, other agencies are deep panetrated in balochistan insurgent groups but ALLAH know's why dont they want to end this game.

Good news after quite a while. I hope these kind of news keep on coming at regular intervals now.. :pakistan:

May their souls rest in peace.

PS. I do not support the insurgency in that area. I however find it sad whenever young men are killed for whatever cause they may believe is just irrespective of how unjust such a cause maybe which includes the Kashmiri militants and soldiers throughout the world. This is just my prayer for the dead

will you say that for ajmal kasab?

How come FC kills more terrorists than PA in KPK??

Back
Top Bottom