What's new

FC-20 needs a partner!

sory to intrup you guys!
bt, plz stop thinking, to say bye to FC20, it will be the , worst decicion to make!
the best, is to wait a while!
let USA, sell its, HORNETS to INDIA, i can BET , You guys, RUSSIA willbe open, for US , through CHINA, IF we play our cards well.
from that, point ! france and others wouldbe , happier , even they get a deal with us to supply, the avionics!

Have to agree over here, we can go for Russian Avionics for JF-17, the Zhuk AESA or may be RD-93 with TV + state of the art Russian Avionics for FC-20, this can be a possibility, but Russian are offering to Upgrade all the existing IAF MiG-29s to level of MiG-35 plus may be Indians can also go for some MiG-35s in addition to main MMRCA winners, just to keep Russians with them :cheesy:
Lets wait & see to early to decide things, Hope for the best Plan for the worst :)

Last edited:
sory, dear!
on every thread you, are looking for DAM RAFELE, intersts!
its all over, every where, dear in every section, you are thier for RAFELE thing!
getting your "dam rafele, aint gona , do good for pakistan!:hitwall:
:china::pakistan::tup::whistle:

If we make our stance of "quality over quantity" then Rafale fits our role perfectly while keeping a technical edge over IAF. Does FC-20 have any edge over soon to be upgraded MKI and most possibly Super Hornet that they are going to acquire?
acquisition of Rafale will give us access to French top of the line aviation market and JF-17 FC-20 can benefit alot from this deal... god forbids if PAF ends up with only FC-20 then PAF is for sure DOOMED!

Have to agree over here, we can go for Russian Avionics for JF-17, the Zhuk AESA or may be RD-93 with TV + state of the art Russian Avionics for FC-20, this can be a possibility, but Russian are offering to Upgrade all the existing IAF MiG-29s to level of MiG-35 plus may be Indians can also go for some MiG-35s in addition to main MMRCA winners, just to keep Russians with them :cheesy:
Lets wait & see to early to decide things, Hope for the best Plan for the worst :)

Their is 10 times more chances of strings being attached with russian systems.. however i do seriously hope that our FC-20 is closet to Mig-35.

Lets wait & see to early to decide things

dear, mam!
i think even the RUSSIANS, are trying thier best , to not to lose a customer like INDIA , but its bound to happen,after all,INDIA cant make happy, EVERYBODY at the same time!
also, US craze is going higher, in NEW DEHLI , these days!;):pakistan:

dear, mam!
i think even the RUSSIANS, are trying thier best , to not to lose a customer like INDIA , but its bound to happen,after all,INDIA cant make happy, EVERYBODY at the same time!
also, US craze is going higher, in NEW DEHLI , these days!;):pakistan:

we all know that every one is trying best to secure MMRCA, there were news all round that there might be two MMRCA winners, may be this is a possibility & in end the Russian are not Fools to loose the market of India & open to Pak, how much arms can Pak buy from Russia compared to India, Delhi is having a Uncle Sam fever but in the End I don't Think Indians will like to make Russians 'unhappy' & at the same time Russian wont like to loose their arms market, Two way traffic, We have to accept that Indians are using their MMRCA in a great way, Remember that 'unnamed Official' said that Rafale is out of MMRCA

DEAR, SIR JUST wana know, why we cant handle twin engines ,plateforms!;)

Most of the TWIN engine aircraft are huge, which translate into huge maintanance costs, huge fuel consumptions, and huge training costs. Also, not to forget that considering the territorial size and layout of Pakistan, twin engine aircraft do us little good with a lot more baggage. Most of the Twin engine aircraft are designed to be bulky, to hold enough fuel for two engines, and bulky aircrafts are not preferred for CAS missions, which Pakistan may require from its Multi-role platforms (in time of need).

Pakistan follows the GDP psyche for its pilots, and multi-role capabilities for its war birds, and F14s, F15s, Su27s, J7s are less preferred since they are not TRUE multi-role by design.

We shouldn't keep our hopes high with the Russians despite of the fact that the contract for the MRCA will be handed over to the US. India has other contracts with Russia that it would not want to loose just over MRCA contract being handed over to the US, not to forget that the Indo russian PAKFA project.

ahaaan listen to me, My litle suggestion(may sound stupid), Drop FC-20, go for One Squadron of Rafale IF French are ready for Avionics & weapon package for JF-17with it, This can a Good deal & one more thing, why is PAF not thinking about Mirage 2000-9 of UAE, they are retiring them & replacing them with Rafales, this can be a Good solution
U are also Forgetting the venture b/w Italy & Sweden for AESA for Gripen NG, we can get it, It will be able to Fire AIM-120, but this AESA will be primarily for Firing METEOR(here again price of METEOR is too much)...

This is a Bad Bad idea ... let me tell you why.

PAF lost a dacade to sanctions ... luckily we survived.
Now PAF is intelligently diversifying its first line fighter to incorporate aircraft from two different designs to coup up with any further sanctions, i.e. Steady supply of spares and equipment even if NATO nations rally up and burry us in sanctions once again, we will have a partially working front line fleet even then.

If we go for Grippen or Rafale, its the same as getting it from Uncle SAM, since in future, most of the troubles we will be getting ourselves into will infuriate not only our dear Uncle, but everyone in NATO block.

Consider this, India might test nukes once again in near future, what if we test ours as well, sanctions ...
India has launched nuclear sub, what if we launch ours ...
US alleges ICBM development ...
Zardari *ucks up big time and Army takes over ...
so on and so forth.

Its intelligent not to go for Western fighters till we get ourselves out of the mess we are into.

Regards,
Sapper

what ever say,who ever say.
PAF must have to go for Rafale,ef2000 or any other big aircraft.until unless,Pakistan is in a great danger in airdefence specially from india.
j10,jf17 and handfull 18 new f16 r nt enough to counter Indian beasts.

we all know that every one is trying best to secure MMRCA, there were news all round that there might be two MMRCA winners, may be this is a possibility & in end the Russian are not Fools to loose the market of India & open to Pak, how much arms can Pak buy from Russia compared to India, Delhi is having a Uncle Sam fever but in the End I don't Think Indians will like to make Russians 'unhappy' & at the same time Russian wont like to loose their arms market, Two way traffic, We have to accept that Indians are using their MMRCA in a great way, Remember that 'unnamed Official' said that Rafale is out of MMRCA

yaaaa India rite now strucked in thier super power relations.:sarcastic:
if they lose mig35,then its engine is coming in pakistan.or if they loose the BIG DADY,then it might be a serious jurk in the starting of new relation.well Europe is widly open for them,acc to me.
but we have to wait for thier decision and collect some money.and we have to go for another fighter like RAFALE

what ever say,who ever say.
PAF must have to go for Rafale,ef2000 or any other big aircraft.until unless,Pakistan is in a great danger in airdefence specially from india.
j10,jf17 and handfull 18 new f16 r nt enough to counter Indian beasts.

Why not just give France a check of 5 billion dollars ... and in return get a receipt saying

"You are a proud owner of latest and most lethal Dassault Rafale", and beat India by hoisting it on the Wahga border at time of war.

This is a Bad Bad idea ... let me tell you why. PAF lost a dacade to sanctions ... luckily we survived.
Now PAF is intelligently diversifying its first line fighter to incorporate aircraft from two different designs to coup up with any further sanctions, i.e. Steady supply of spares and equipment even if NATO nations rally up burry us in sanctions once again, we will have a partially working front line fleet even then.
Remarkably PAF learned its lessons.. the reason why we see huge trice tag of billion dollars with 18 new block 52+ F-16 is because we will be getting enough surplus amount of spares and spares and spares!
If we go for Grippen or Rafale, its the same as getting it from Uncle SAM, since in future, most of the troubles we will be getting us into will infuriate not only our dear Uncle, but everyone in NATO block.
And thats where additional spares comes in.... we simply buy surplus amount of spares like in the case of new F-16 deal which should get us through 10 years or so... plus... pakistan is not planning on invading Europe so i dont think the sanctions imposed by US possibly in future will be also fallowed by Europe to such extent.
Consider this, India might test nukes once again in near future, what if we test ours as well, sanctions ...
India has launched nuclear sub, what if we launch ours ...
US alleges ICBM development ...
Zardari *ucks up big time and Army takes over ...
so on and so forth.
And why do we need to fallow each and every single of indian foot steps?? that was india's whole point back in 98... Pakistan suffered alot more from the sactions then india did.. other then ego satisfaction pakistan did not achieve much from the nuclear tests... if india was planning on invading pakistan then even without tests they knew pakistan has nuclear bombs!
Btw... nuclear powered sub is merely a power plant and i dont see a reason why US should sanction pakistan..

Why not just give France a check of 5 billion dollars ... and in return get a receipt saying

"You are a proud owner of latest and most lethal Dassault Rafale", and beat India by hoisting it on the Wahga border at time of war.

just a question... should those Rafales be parked in hangers or parking lots in wahga?

just a question... should those Rafales be parked in hangers or parking lots in wahga?

what rafales ... we got sanctioned right ... rafales are catching rust somewhere is frace ... maybe they sold those to India because it wasn't sanctioned, we just got the reciept ... and probably some wheat and sugar :)

please try to understand my point ... i have nothing against rafale ... its marvellous ... so beautiful that i could marry it (if i was Su30 :) ) ... but getting france to sell them to us, and then minimizing the probablity that nothing can happen that would force pakistan to ground its rafale fleet because of sanctions or something of that sort ... that is the real issue here.

PAF has learn't the hard way that keeping eggs in "one basket" in wrong, even if the eggs are that of a falcon :)
PAF doesn't need more eggs in the same basket, it need a newer safer basket, if you know what i mean.
If you prove that Rafale are as dependable and sanction proof as FC20 in scenarios where Pakistan is bashed around in international community, that with all my heart, go for Rafale or Grippen or F35 ... otherwise lets just stick to reality.

what rafales ... we got sanctioned right ... rafales are catching rust somewhere is frace ... maybe they sold those to India because it wasn't sanctioned, we just got the reciept ... and probably some wheat and sugar :)

please try to understand my point ... i have nothing against rafale ... its marvellous ... so beautiful that i could marry it (if i was Su30 :) ) ... but getting france to sell them to us, and then minimizing the probablity that nothing can happen that would force pakistan to ground its rafale fleet because of sanctions or something of that sort ... that is the real issue here.

PAF has learn't the hard way that keeping eggs in "one basket" in wrong, even if the eggs are that of a falcon :)
PAF doesn't need more eggs in the same basket, it need a newer safer basket, if you know what i mean.
If you prove that Rafale are as dependable and sanction proof as FC20 in scenarios where Pakistan is bashed around in international community, that with all my heart, go for Rafale or Grippen or F35 ... otherwise lets just stick to reality.

did you check your local doctor recently? :cheesy: just kidding.. yaar dont mind..

sanction sanction this sanction that... come on... its not a joke... pakistan conducted nuclear tests so we were sanctioned... heck even South Africa was sanctioned they paid the prise and had to abandon their nuclear program... i am not suggesting that pakistan should also abandon as well...
but you do know... pakistan will be acquiring highly sensitive technology perhaps the most advance conventional submarine the type-214 from germany and certainly our navy has no issues with that regarding possibility of "sanctions".
Rafale will give pakistan desisive technical advantage over IAF 4.5 generation fleet and in conjunction with FC-20 (western version) will be a very potent force!
so 36 FC-20 and 18+18 Rafale is the way to go...

Back
Top Bottom