What's new

Favourite English TV shows

Your Favorite Shows from the following

• Total voters
If someone really want to see classic comedy TV serial should watch MIND YOUR LANGUAGE, it was a classy show,

What is your take on the latest teaser release for season 8? That is one of the longest winter I've waited for and still 2 more months to go.
HBO has promised the very best of Game of Thrones experience in Season 8 in storytelling and action, and 'what I have come to know so far' seems to indicate as much. Teasers do not tell much, but I know a source which provide excellent information, but I am not mentioning its name here due to potential spoilers in its content. So my advice is to wait for the episodes to officially launch. Each episode of Season 8 is like a big budget film to say the least.

For me FBI and NCIS series. The Blacklist and Hawaii FIVE O and others

HBO has promised the very best of Game of Thrones experience in Season 8 in storytelling and action, and 'what I have come to know so far' seems to indicate as much. Teasers do not tell much, but I know a source which provide excellent information, but I am not mentioning its name here due to potential spoilers in its content. So my advice is to wait for the episodes to officially launch. Each episode of Season 8 is like a big budget film to say the least.

I agree with you. This is one show I don't want spoiled. Interesting enough trailers nowadays show way too much of the story and ruin the experience. Thank god this was just a teaser.

but what was wrong with breaking bad? I really loved the premise of that show. Bryan played a superb role as Walter White transforming from a high school teacher into a drug cartel kingpin. The ending was poor but that show was very entertaining.

Well, as I said, glorifying crime isn't good. This is just like how Godfather gets glorified as a masterful series.

The Oriville and Star Trek Discovery. Can't wait for January 17, 2019 for season two of Star Trek Discovery :-D

Well, as I said, glorifying crime isn't good. This is just like how Godfather gets glorified as a masterful series.
I agree with your point of view. Crimes shouldn't be glorified. Although his crime was that he worked as a teacher and didn't earn enough money, so he had to work two jobs. He had a slightly mentally challenged crippled son, stay at home pregnant wife and on top he was diagnosed with terminal cancer. Having no savings and expense on treatment, he decided to change his fate. He didn't make drugs to get people addicted. He only gave it to local cartels to cover expense for his treatment and leave savings for his wife, crippled son and a soon to be baby daughter he wouldn't be able to see.

The greatest show that ever was or will be.

777FA40E-3EFC-4732-8C3E-81DB4EF4DBC0.jpeg

Us - Official Trailer [HD]

Glass - Official Trailer [HD]

John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (2019 Movie) New Trailer – Keanu Reeves, Halle Berry

ALADDIN Official Trailer #3 (2019) Will Smith, Disney Movie HD

Dark Phoenix | Official Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom