What's new

Favourite English TV shows

Your Favorite Shows from the following

• Total voters
Breaking bad is my favorite show of all times. Next comes game of thrones. Third would be "The wire"

The first season of Prison break is good , but rest of the show is shyt and is not worth watching......i stopped watching it in the middle of third season.

Found 'game of thrones' by myself, its a popular show and its medieval and fantasy settings and its 9.5 imdb ratings attracted my attention. Breaking Bad from its cover, didnt look interesting to me but my friends insisted that i should keep on watching it..........I was so hooked , i finished it in one go. Never seen a TV show of this quality.

I am not much into these super heroes movies and Tv shows, i have not watched any Tv show about Marval superheroes.

I have not watched rest of the shows in the poll.

i remember there was another similar thread couple of months ago

anyway i repeat my favourite tv shows again

1) Jadoo High
2) Ainak Wala Jinn
3) Ambar Maria
4) ssshhhh Koi Hai
5) Shaktimaan
6) Hatim
7) Sonpari
8) Alpha Bravo Charlie

Ainak Wala Jinn :)

Breaking bad is my favorite show of all times. Next comes game of thrones. Third would be "The wire"

The first season of Prison break is good , but rest of the show is shyt and is not worth watching......i stopped watching it in the middle of third season.

Found 'game of thrones' by myself, its a popular show and its medieval and fantasy settings and its 9.5 imdb ratings attracted my attention. Breaking Bad from its cover, didnt look interesting to me but my friends insisted that i should keep on watching it..........I was so hooked , i finished it in one go. Never seen a TV show of this quality.

I am not much into these super heroes movies and Tv shows, i have not watched any Tv show about Marval superheroes.

I have not watched rest of the shows in the poll.

You should checkout Dexter & Spartacus

The Flash
Supergirl
Stargate SG1
Srargate Atlantis
Agents of Shield
Arrow
Survivor
The Originals
Nashville
The Walking Dead

Horror- Penny Dreadful, The Strain, Tween Peaks, Supernatural, Hemlock Grove
Fantasy- Game of Thrones, Warehouse 13, Sleepy Hollow, Grimm, Haven, Heroes, Black Sails, Vikings
Mystery/Thriller/Crime- Sherlock, Dexter, Fargo, Quantico, Lucifer, Prison Break, Breaking Bad
Post Apocalyptic- The Walking Dead, 12 Monkeys, The 100, Falling Skies, The last Ship
Superhero- Agents of Shield, Agent Carter, Arrow, The Flash, Daredevil, Gotham
Action- Into the Badlands, Banshee
Comedy- Modern Family, Arrested Development

Ugh...the Electric Company is actually available outside the US?

A bunch of kids in my class were on episodes of "Zoom". Luckily I had my dignity (or maybe my parents had it) and didn't volunteer.
I had watched these as kid, don't remember where though

Maybe on VHS

So like you are in your 40s then?

Back
Top Bottom