What's new

Favorite Movie Scenes.

not sure if its a movie scene......but i really like it!!! its very touching! i would recommend u guyz to watch it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Some time We don't like full movie but some scenes are amazing or some time we like movies cause of it's direction of scenes. Here I have mention some my favourite movie scene like :
- The death scene in the movie "Brian's Song".
- The scene in "Stripes" where Bill Murray leads his fellow army squad in a unique graduation display that earns them a special assignment from a general looking for a team of go-getters
- The last dance scene in "Dirty Dancing" pulls together all the other dance scenes in the movie.

In the film Named The Rock..in final scene he says "General HUMMEL is a soldier not a traitor..he will not launch the Warheads.....I can see it in his EYES............

defenetly amazing...and this was my Fav Movie at all time

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

In the film Named The Rock..in final scene he says "General HUMMEL is a soldier not a traitor..he will not launch the Warheads.....I can see it in his EYES............

defenetly amazing...and this was my Fav Movie at all time

'A Few Good Men' final moments. Jack Nicholson Over the Top.

@ Indians favourite scene. Don't be shy, I've posted it for you guys....
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mine:

HALO scene - Navy SEALs (1990) - YouTube

Rambo First Blood final speech - YouTube

and another one I couldnt find from the killer elite goes like this:

Jason Statham to Omani:You dont need me for this job you got all the men you need.

Omani:what use will my man be in England.

JS:England??

Sheikh hands him a file

JS:THE SAS!!

Sheikh:THE ENGLISH SENT THEIR FIERCEST DOGS TO KILL FOR THE SULTAN's OIL,THEIR GLORIOUS SPECIAL FORCES

the most epic line i got swelled with pride when he said that to my most favorite people in the world The British SAS

Sheer poetry in motion;

As for the other contenders...

T-800 revives to kick T-1000's butt

Back
Top Bottom