What's new

Fareed Zakaria & Pakistan's Nuclear Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

VelocuR

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Recently, it was highlight brief news about Pakistan Nuclear. So there will be new report on CNN this Sunday from the Indian Terrorist (Fareed Zakaria) on 'Pakistan's Nuclear Muscles'. It is really annoying and stupid.

Main topic is falling to the wrong hands, unsafe, Mehran attack 15 hours, US must capture to secure nukes but impossible to control all nukes, repeating, etc.

Pakistan see Fareed a great tools propagandas.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/sunday.html

Fareed Zakaria GPS: Fareed Zakaria examines new and deeply worrying concerns about the safety of Pakistan's nuclear weapons.

When will this GPS Fareed Zakaria replaced or contract expired from TV show?

Building a case of negative propoganda against pakistan..a lot of cooking as evident by recent programming on CNN and BBC~!

lol Fareed Zakaria 'terrorising' a raptor. :lol:

Oh man off-topic, HBS Guy regularly banned for good. Please get out of here, don't make same mistakes. :facepalm:

Fareed Zakaria is terrorist?

Not every Muslim is a terrorist you know. Shahrukh Khan ki movie se kuch bhi nahin sikha?

Are you talking about Muslims or SRK wala? Did i say something about religion or Bollywood horny babes? Read title properly.

It is very reasonable to label Fareed Zakaria a real TERRORIST who called Pakistan Nuclear propagandas and many bullshittings.

Terrorist or not, FZ's views are considered quite influential. He is on first name bases with many influential persons, including Henry Kissinger, if that means anything.

I
You are good lad, newspaper is newspaper. Fareed spread negativity on Pakistan, is he enemy of Pakistan?

So can we say that Zaid Hamid and Hamid Gul are terrorists? Since they spread negativity about a lot of countries ?

Kindly explain, red face cartoon avatar ? :lol:

Its abstract art, you won't get it :partay:

Zakaria has lost all credibility in my book when he describes poverty-ridden India as a "powerful package" and claims it is "peaceful, stable, and prosperous" in his book, The Post-American World.

It was interesting to see how Ahmadinjejad made Zakaria look so small and stupid in his recent interview from Teheran.

Haq's Musings: Western Myths About "Peaceful, Stable, and Prosperous" India

Sir, I didn't talk about peaceful stable whatever from Western myths. I ask specific the real terrorist who continue spreading false about Pakistan. Currently Pakistan and India are improving relations while bring Indian pilots home safely without shooting down and Indian civilians from Somalia attacks without killing all of these hostages. What is the mastermind of Fareed Zakaria?

So can we say that Zaid Hamid and Hamid Gul are terrorists? Since they spread negativity about a lot of countries ?

Its abstract art, you won't get it :partay:

Honestly, I didn't listen to Zaid Hamid and Hamid Gul, I have no idea what they discussed. They lived in Pakistan. I have said before, Pakistan must arrested this Zaid Hamid seriously. Fareed live in USA continuing false propagandas, not in India. My point is he should focus something else to attract more viewers instead Pakistan.

I don't know what your avatar means, previously was a cow smiling, what happened?

Fareed live in USA continuing false propagandas, not in India. My point is he should focus something else to attract more viewers instead Pakistan.

Fareed Zakaria is an American citizen. How does it matter if he lives in India or America or Pakistan?

He has his opinions about things, doesn't make him a terrorist. He is influential, because he knows what he is talking about.

Fareed Zakaria is an American citizen. How does it matter if he lives in India or America or Pakistan?

He has his opinions about things, doesn't make him a terrorist. He is influential, because he knows what he is talking about.

I understood he is influential. His main job is to affect public opinions and convince hard on White House Top Officials to attack Pakistan, he discuss alot. Is he enemy of Pakistan something??

Recently, it was highlight brief news about Pakistan Nuclear. So there will be new report on CNN this Sunday from the Indian Terrorist (Fareed Zakaria) on 'Pakistan's Nuclear Muscles'.

Pakistan developing Nuclear Muscles?....... u mean like these

images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom