What's new

Famous People Born in Bangladesh

Gostha Pal,the famous Chinese wall of Indian Football is from Farid Pur.

Gostha Paul - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

gostho-paul1.jpg

So you have been to Calcutta? :woot: You are lucky bro!! Hopefully I'll also be able to visit Pakistan.

Bdw can I ask you in which year you visited?

29_full.jpeg

Goshtho Pal, Faridpur District.

your most welcome bro, you will be amazed to see just so many culcattiya people in Karachi north nazimabad, sharfabad colony, has many families from cal, heck I alone have like more then 12 families , not individuals but families ! in Karachi & all of them are from Calcutta !

Really, 1965 me Indian aircraft west Pakistan me us k mamay ne giraye the ?

mamu chachu pata nahi mereko..... comment sochke karo............ Anyways for you -

Born July 6, 1935 to a well-educated family of Kolkata, British India, M.M. Alam completed his secondary education in 1951 from Government High School, Dacca, East Pakistan. He joined the PAF in 1952 and was granted commission on October 2, 1953. Alam's brothers are M. Shahid Alam, an economist and a professor at Northeastern University,and M. Sajjad Alam, a particle physicist at SUNY Albany.
His family moved to West Pakistan in around 1971, after the secession of East Pakistan. Being the eldest among 11 siblings in his family, M.M. Alam never married as he had to share the financial responsibilities of his younger sisters and brothers. Several of his younger brothers excelled in various academic and professional careers, owing their success to MM Alam’s hard work.

I have edited my earlier comment. You can check it now.

your most welcome bro, you will be amazed to see just so many culcattiya people in Karachi north nazimabad, sharfabad colony, has many families from cal, heck I alone have like more then 12 families , not individuals but families ! in Karachi & all of them are from Calcutta !

Hope your words come true!! :) bdw since u r a Canadian now, don't you visit Pakistan these days ?

Really, 1965 me Indian aircraft west Pakistan me us k mamay ne giraye the ?

dude he was born in Calcutta & then migrated to Pakistan not all the soldiers or air-force pilots were born in Pakistan, even zia-url-haq was in jallader india, Musharraf was born in delhi, liaqat ali khan, born in karnal, wasim akrams dad was from amitsar , actor nadeem was born in vijaywada, Andhra paradesh,

just like gen.Aurora of india was born in Jhelum present day Pakistan & then migrated to India , shaheed major Aziz bhatti of pakistan was born in hong kong , gen.Rahimuddin Khan of Pakistan was born in U.P india

is it that hard to understand

Famous Pakistani Singer: Tina Sani.

Not sure about her ethnicity but she was born in Dhaka and later moved to Kabul and Karachi.

Tina_JPG_283620f.jpg

@cb4 .... Iskander Mirza was born in Mushirdabad, West Bengal and Hussain Shaheed Suhrawardy was born in Midnapore, West Bengal.

tumi Jodi bangal refugee to ami salaa u.p refugee plus ghoti refugee plus bd refugee plus pk refugee plus ca refugee

ami holam refugee der Baap amar naam refugee "dada" ! :lol:

Kintu tumi ato bhalo bangla kibhabe bolcho bhai ? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
@cb4 .... Iskander Mirza was born in Mushirdabad, West Bengal and Hussain Shaheed Suhrawardy was born in Midnapore, West Bengal.

Kintu tumi ato bhalo bangla kibhabe bolcho bhai ? :confused:

dada kolkatta te amar family age thakto kichu to probhab hobei :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
220px-Jibanananda_Das.jpg

Jibananda Das, Barisal

6110.jpg

Humayun Kabir, Faridpur

pg1.jpg

Pannalal Ghosh, Barisal

tumblr_lqg2e40jnu1qjp8gwo1_500.jpg

Madhabi Mukherjee, Barisal

M_Id_131416_Jyoti_Basu.jpg