What's new

Fake news: Viral video clip in Indian media spreads false propaganda on UAE

[...]
Especially peoples of Muslim convert stock.

Cheers, Doc

Ok go to the religion section of this forum and please explain what is a "convert muslism"? Feel free to open a new thread on that.

The term we muslims use is "revert", not convert.

Meanwhile if you have to say something about how Indian media systematically spreads fake news, that would be interesting to read.

If they can allow a temple whats a big deal in chanting a Hindu slogan?

Discovered very early that I did not have the patience.
You don't have patience because you lack the knowledge...very typical of people in the subcontinent.
Here in West, we are raised asking the tough questions to the teachers, they either try to reply to best of their knowledge or admit they do not know the answer and excuse themselves politely politely.

Ok go to the religion section of this forum and please explain what is a "convert muslism"? Feel free to open a new thread on that.

The term we muslims use is "revert", not convert.

I call all peoples who already practiced an established world religion and who now are Muslim due to their ancestors being converted, especially under the sword, as peoples of Muslim convert stock.

I only exclude those peoples of the Arabian plateau at the time of Muhammad's life out of this list.

I consider those to be the only true Muslims, based on the theology that my people have practiced for over 8000 years.

You are free to paste this wherever you want.

Cheers, Doc

I tend to be a bit touchy about Muslims around the world being nasty. Ironically about an ancient faith that provided the template for their own.

Especially peoples of Muslim convert stock.

Cheers, Doc

You can not blame Muslims, when you are the one to start calling names and insulting, without any need, reason and provocation. one needs to take stock of their actions before blaming and pointing fingers at others.

You took yourself out of Fire Worship topic as being Zoroastrian, I have no issues and I am not going to drag it with you.
Thanks.

I call all peoples who already practiced an established world religion and who now are Muslim due to their ancestors being converted, especially under the sword, as peoples of Muslim convert stock.

I only exclude those peoples of the Arabian plateau at the time of Muhammad's life out of this list.

I consider those to be the only true Muslims, based on the theology that my people have practiced for over 8000 years.

Cheers, Doc

This is very disrespectful and offensive to Muslims in this part of the world, so kindly do not start a religious war here.

Have you been there to see who was "converted by sword" to Judaism, Christianity or Islam? What is taught in your schools is not something that we want you to propagate here, especially when it is offensive to us.

What religion you practice is your personal affair, I'll not tell you my "considerations" about your religion which might or might not be offensive to you.

So as I wrote, if you are interested in religious discussion go to the relevant parts of this forum and start this discussion. And refrain from these hidden attacks that you so often make on Muslims of sub-continent.

<sigh>

I'd forgotten, Doc, you are a fire-eater as well as a fire-worshipper.

@undercover JIX

There is a difference.

Agni belongs to the Hindu pantheon, with multiple gods and goddesses. The Parsis hold the fire sacred, but only as a symbol, a symbol of the Indivisible One. To them, fire is a representation, but it is not what is worshipped.

At some time, the Hindu concept must have been similar, but it came to the stage where the fire is worshipped as an object of worship itself, represented sometimes by separate idols.

This is very brief; if you think it needs more clarifying, please say so.

There's more.

Hindus extinguish their havan fires. We never do.

Hindus burn their dead. We consider it very unclean and would never do that.

Another thing I wanted to ask.

Why is there no fire omnipresent in your temples? At least a diya?

Our fires are extremely elaborate. Of different levels and categories. Different forms and rituals and materials of consecration. And different fire elements that go into making the one fire.

Cheers, Doc

Every day story of Indians...Boasting, false bravado and propaganda has really brain washed young generation of Indians. You can also see many of them here too among some sane Indians!

This is very disrespectful and offensive to Muslims in this part of the world, so kindly do not start a religious war here.

Have you been there to see who was "converted by sword" to Judaism, Christianity or Islam? What is taught in your schools is not something that we want you to propagate here, especially when it is offensive to us.

What religion you practice is your personal affair, I'll not tell you my "considerations" about your religion which might or might not be offensive to you.

So as I wrote, if you are interested in religious discussion go to the relevant parts of this forum and start this discussion. And refrain from these hidden attacks that you so often make on Muslims of sub-continent.

You asked me to explain. I did.

Your belief is that all Muslims are reverts.

Ours is different.

Our belief is not impinging on yours.

So where is the disrespect?

I thought religious discussions were not allowed on PDF. So if there is a specific religious section now, as you keep alluding and directing me to, that is news to me, to be honest.

Cheers, Doc

Cheers, Doc
A very poor logic btw..Arabians too had religion before time of Prophet S.A.W, so do you also call them converts? What about Christians and Jews then? Their ancestors also converted first from their religion to religion of Musa and Essa A.S, are those second hand stock as well according to your logic?

You asked me to explain. I did.

Your belief is that all Muslims are reverts.

Ours is different.

Our belief is not impinging on yours.

So where is the disrespect?

Cheers, Doc

I asked you to stick to the topic which is about how Indian media systematically spreads fake news.

About religious discussions I asked you to take it to the relevant sections of this forum and launch all the hidden attacks in your aresnal on Muslims, Christians, Jews there, so that other religious scholars could reply you.

And if there is no such section and religious discussions are not allowed, then you are breaking forum rules here.

This is the last post on this topic. From this point onwards, kindly refrain to derail the thread and stick to the topic.

Thanks.

A very poor logic btw..Arabians too had religion before time of Prophet S.A.W, so do you also call them converts? What about Christians and Jews then? Their ancestors also converted first from their religion to religion of Musa and Essa A.S, are those second hand stock as well according to your logic?

Bro, the dude is intentionally trying to derail the thread. Just ignore.

A very poor logic btw..Arabians too had religion before time of Prophet S.A.W, so do you also call them converts? What about Christians and Jews then? Their ancestors also converted first from their religion to religion of Musa and Essa A.S, are those second hand stock as well acc

It would be difficult to explain Zoroastrian theology to you unless we were to have a religious discussion.

And if you guys find my simplistic explanation above offensive, it's better I not get into greater detail.

I apologize. Let's leave it.

Cheers, Doc

It would be difficult to explain Zoroastrian theology to you unless we were to have a religious discussion.

And if you guys find my simplistic explanation above offensive, it's better I not get into greater detail.

I apologize. Let's leave it.

Cheers, Doc

Daktar sab, a question was asked related to a specific practice of a specific religion, in a very respectful manner. but your holiness had to drag other religions in a disrespectful manner. no one requested to be enlightened regarding Zoroastrian theology or your insane concept of Islam or Muslims, what caused you to behave like a insecure and frustrated person, and you keep on going. being knowledgeable and experienced individual this does not suit you.
Professionals, experienced and knowledgeable people correct their mistakes and do not behave like illiterate ignorant.

I apologize, if said anything which i was not suppose to.

regards.

Daktar sab, a question was asked related to a specific practice of a specific religion, in a very respectful manner. but your holiness had to drag other religions in a disrespectful manner. no one requested to be enlightened regarding Zoroastrian theology or your insane concept of Islam or Muslims, what caused you to behave like a insecure and frustrated person, and you keep on going. being knowledgeable and experienced individual this does not suit you.
Professionals, experienced and knowledgeable people correct their mistakes and do not behave like illiterate ignorant.

I apologize, if said anything which i was not suppose to.

regards.

I did not know you did not know that I was a Parsi when you asked me the question about Agni Devta.

I thought you were acting smart, and reacted accordingly.

The discussion was between me and Mangus up to that point.

You and later coffee simply jumped in.

Where is the insecurity? Me or you guys?

Cheers, Doc

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom