• F16

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Gripen

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Mig35

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i still think these are only to arm twist the french i hope will will cut the crap and will go for only LCA,rafale,and any other fifth gen plane

Actually LCA Tejas would be best As a stop gap they can procure any Plane whose manufacturer is willing to provide complete TOT and help improve LCA Tejas to bring it up to the level of F-16/Gripen/Mig-35.
Ye....no ones willing to do that

No point upgrading the tejas.

The tejas offers nothing new to indian armed forces except a new way to launder money.

Dont even need a damned radar, anyone with eyes can see the tejas from 10,000 miles away with that kind of huge RCS and shoot it down
eccentricity once in a while can be okay, but when it becomes a habit it is called retardness
so get over it
good luck

eccentricity once in a while can be okay, but when it becomes a habit it is called retardness
so get over it
good luck

india is unable to stay ahead of her rivals.

There is too much desperation to purchase arms.

enough said, no matter how many arms are purchases, india will never be able to beat china and pakistan

both mig& f-16s are base upon old technology
saab is multination aircraft
best option is tejas mark2

MiG 35s...has no chance...F16 has better chance as India wants to court US.

Actually LCA Tejas would be best for India but they will have to bring it up to the level of F-16s. As a stop gap they can procure any Plane whose manufacturer is willing to provide complete TOT and help improve LCA Tejas to bring it up to the level of F-16/Gripen/Mig-35.

level of F-16s ? u sure about that ? coz what i know from the Indian members here is that LCA used to b a 7th generation fighter, now u want it to atleast b at the level of F-16s ? strange...

india is unable to stay ahead of her rivals.

There is too much desperation to purchase arms.

enough said, no matter how many arms are purchases, india will never be able to beat china and pakistan
bro pakistan kahi nai hai picture me
they are just a pesky neighbor nothing more nothing less,the threat is from china but that too at max border skirmishes
i dont think both indian and chinese are that much of a morons that they will put their development at stake ,so no point in masturbating and reaching orgasm
as for china now a war with india will certainly mean bye bye to chinese economic and super power dream

Last edited:
Mig-35 is competing with RAFALEs and F-18s for the twin engine fighter program while F-16s and Gripens are competing in the single engine fighter program.

Mig-35s are not competing with F-16s and Gripens.

Back
Top Bottom