What's new

eye sight problem????

sabeng

New Recruit

Reaction score
Assmaulikum!

(my 1st post)

My eyesight is weak.It -1.25 and -2.25.Am i eligible to apply in SPSCC(electronics)???

if we undergo LAsek treatment will we be fit for pilot?

JazakALLAH for reply
Eyesight is only an issue if you are a pilot. Yes you can apply

one more question ???
On Provisional Registration slip thwy wrote there will be 2 type of tests
1.Intelligence
2.Engg-Analytical?????

Engg-Analytical????what does it mean???
does it mean Engineerng Analytical or Engineering+Analytical????

plz tell me what sort of test it would be specially 2nd(Engg-Analytical)
Eyesight is only an issue if you are a pilot. Yes you can apply

i have read many threads,but i am not pretty much sure about it,if LASIK surgery gives u 6/6 eyesight then its really good,but it may have side effects which can lead it to more severe problem.It's upto you to risk it.
You should eat vegetables and fruits,also you should contact a doctor about,he can provide you more accurate guidance.
If you have much time read other threads regarding to join PAF.It may clarify your questions.

Another question.. Can a person becomes a soldier by PMA Long Curse if that persons eyesights are weak..?

i have read many threads,but i am not pretty much sure about it,if LASIK surgery gives u 6/6 eyesight then its really good,but it may have side effects which can lead it to more severe problem.It's upto you to risk it.
You should eat vegetables and fruits,also you should contact a doctor about,he can provide you more accurate guidance.
If you have much time read other threads regarding to join PAF.It may clarify your questions.

I checked with CMH today. LASIK will render you unfit for forces.

Lasik does not mean you get perfect eyesight. Less than 1% of the procedures have a complication. Which include dry eyes and problems driving during night. Getting the wrong medicine and losing your life is also a side effect that could happen. I will still go to a doctor I trust rather than not go to the doctor at all. Please stop spreading hearsay unsubstantiated misinformation. Do the research before spreading medical information. Its important because a lot of idiots will spread what they just read and say "Internet pay likha hai".

I did Lasik and its amazing. Not a single complication. I have 20/15 (better than 20/20) vision with zero side effect. You can do if you are eligible. No more glasses, no more contacts. *Heaven.*

Consult with a doctor who is very experienced in this field. My doctor was superb. I don't know about PK doctors in this field. I did lasik with a blade ! (Traditional Lasik). Scary surgery but no pain.

Vegetables will not improve myopia. Lasik will cure it.

I have applied for Air Defence course. But have one confusion in mind. My eye sight is weak and I wear glasses of 1.50 number. Please tell me what is the eye vision requirements for Air Defence course at extreme level. Am I gonna clear my medical test or not?

I have applied for Air Defence course. But have one confusion in mind. My eye sight is weak and I wear glasses of 1.50 number. Please tell me what is the eye vision requirements for Air Defence course at extreme level. Am I gonna clear my medical test or not?

My eyesight is weak.It -0.25 for Right Eye
i eligible to apply Pakistan Air Force For (G.D pilot)

i eligible to apply in Pakistan Air Force (G.D Pilot)???

Back
Top Bottom