What's new

Eye Opener Video for Those Indians who Curse JNU Stud For Insulting Flag

arp2041

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
I have not been present on PDF much, but found a very interesting video which will be eye Opener for people who are on the other side of whole JNU drama (I don't know if it has been posted earlier but still found it apt for current times)............

Please watch till end.....

Now we have to think before pointing fingers at others.........

@Abingdonboy @Parul @Levina @JanjaWeed @jaunty @Sergi @HariPrasad

Last edited:
I have not been present on PDF much, but found a very interesting video which will be eye Opener for people who are on the other side of whole JNU drama (I don't know if it has been posted earlier but still found it apt for current times)............

they should do one with a hidden camera and a lot more money...but still the result might not change much, but don't really want to find out.There are lot of people out there who will do anything for money.

Bi*ch days seems like numbered..
Sometimes i feel like govt should take steps like China do.. arrest all of them and make them vanish without a trace..

This is just silly. If there was no camera I would have comfortably torn the flag for Rs. 1000.

Doing it in front of a camera would mean I am participating in anti India propaganda, which is what makes it impossible to do.

At 0.19 the reaction of the girl in blue was like ... wtf.

Nice Share. :tup:
images

1) Hence proved 90% of Indians are patriotic ...... and rest should be deported. :P

2) Didnt receive the notification.
@arp2041 @Robinhood Pandey aese karte hai tag!!! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom