What's new

Extremist Hindus rout Christians from rural Indian village

Extremist Islam in blood of every Pakistani is the only problem of Pakistan.

This is not truth, many muslims in Pakistan are extrmist, but most of them are not. They are normal like us and want a safe and prosperous future.

NA declared Ahmedis non-Muslims because the Ahmedis go against major value of Islam - Last prophet is Muhammad... We dont go buy banana rule like India

The highlighted part is your country not India mate.

Sikhs are part of the Dravidian religion and indigenous Indians. That's like saying Catholic or Protestant. So for India it is not like they have a Shinto ruling over them.

Lol this is one of the most wierd expanations I have heard. Wtf you even want to say. How did race and indegeneous indianess come into this.

Sikhs and hindus in Pakistan are less than 1%, will you accpet a hindu leader?? No you won't. Sikhs also live in huge numbers in Lahore, they are indegeneous north Indians and also modern Pakistan, you still don't find Sikhs leading Pakistan.

And extremest Hindu is in the Blood of every Indian Hindu.
Due to this extremism you guy will will minority towns and villages over rumors, kill communities of 3000 people and even destroy historical landmarks over hearsay.

Oh and forget about the extremest Hindu Tamil Tigers. They were mass murdering for over 30 years until finally Pakistan and China helped Srilanka rid them of that problem.

Again too much prejudice.Tamil Tigers have nothing to Hinduism.Most of there top leadership were Christian.

And Hindus eat beef, heck half the work force at a McDonald in Canada are Hindus. So again, by your logic this is a non issue since the new generation eats beef.

And many Muslims work in wine shops. The point being ? Working in a place does not mean you eat them. Looks like your are digging your hole deeper to jump into it.

Do you know why I am constantly humiliating you? Because your whole argument is absurd, no matter how you look at it, you cannot defend it. No one could. How do you defend a fascist law forced onto the minority by a tyrannical Majority?

Hahah..you are humiliating me....dont take yourself too seriously Pakistani...no one else does.

And I repeat, these criteria that you are making up on the fly to justify this fascism has nothing to do with communal harmony. It is just a majority abusing the minority.

Hey, at least the minorities in Pakistan won't be sent to jail for eating beef.
They can die knowing the amazing taste of a delicious hamburger

But they would be sent to jail on trumped up charges of blasphemy or straight to jahannum because they are people of a lesser god. Religion of peace and compassion. :angel:

Again too much prejudice.Tamil Tigers have nothing to Hinduism.Most of there top leadership were Christian.
But those who killed Muslims in Gujrat and Sikhs in Punjab and Christians in Orissa had lot to do

But those who killed Muslims in Gujrat and Sikhs in Punjab and Christians in Orissa had lot to do

Sir no sir you dont know the background of the incidents sir Mr it was all propaganda sir before you accuse someone think about yourself Mr how many muslims were killed in pakistan last year and what are the comparitive figures in india Mr opinions of fundamentalists like you who glow with pride and bark that anyone who says something about your religion must be beheaded are worth as much as trash now go read Quran and Sunnah sir.

This is not truth, many muslims in Pakistan are extrmist, but most of them are not. They are normal like us and want a safe and prosperous future.

no brother don't be in dilemma , Muslim Talk about Secularism it means either he is in minority or on internet forum except some exceptions.

What do you think who are the people killing non- muslims in pak ? these are the same people , mame , chahe , uncle, bother , father , relatives and leaders of these people who talk about secularism on internet forums. :disagree:

They may be.We call them criminals.Many Hindu Social activists even work for them to deliver them Justice.

no brother don't be in dilemma , Muslim Talk about Secularism it means either he is in minority or on internet forum except some exceptions.

What do you think who are the people killing non- muslims in pak ? these are the same people , mame , chahe , uncle, bother , father , relatives and leaders of these people who talk about secularism on internet forums. :disagree:

I don't believe so. There can some % that is crazy. But most in Pakistan are just like Indians.

Sir no sir you dont know the background of the incidents sir Mr it was all propaganda sir before you accuse someone think about yourself Mr how many muslims were killed in pakistan last year and what are the comparitive figures in india Mr opinions of fundamentalists like you who glow with pride and bark that anyone who says something about your religion must be beheaded are worth as much as trash now go read Quran and Sunnah sir.
Sir I know the background so called background resulted in killing of thousands of Muslims and Christians in Orissa and and Sikhs in Punjab Sir I am proud to be a fundamentalist Sir and doesn't make fun other religions because that is what Islam says Mr you go and do some reading before telling me and also face reality Sir

Sir I know the background so called background resulted in killing of thousands of Muslims and Christians in Orissa and and Sikhs in Punjab Sir I am proud to be a fundamentalist Sir and doesn't make fun other religions because that is what Islam says Mr you go and do some reading before telling me and also face reality Sir

Mr you dont know the reality Mr a person who is proud to be a fundamentalist and who thinks beheading people is the solution to all problem is worth jack to advise others mr now go beat your wife.

Back
Top Bottom