What's new

'Extremely dangerous' radioactive material stolen in Mexico: IAEA

KRAIT

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
VIENNA: Thieves in Mexico have stolen a truck containing potentially "extremely dangerous"radioactive materialused in medical treatment, the UN atomic watchdog said on Wednesday.
The truck was transporting a cobalt-60 teletherapy source from a hospital in the northern city of Tijuana to a radioactive waste storage centre when it was stolen in Tepojaco nearMexico City, theInternational Atomic Energy Agencysaid.

"At the time the truck was stolen, the source was properly shielded. However, the source could be extremely dangerous to a person if removed from the shielding, or if it was damaged," it said.

TheIAEAsaid it was informed about the December 2 theft by Mexico's CNSNS nuclear security authority.

"The Mexican authorities are currently conducting a search for the source and have issued a press release to alert the public," the IAEA said in a statement.

The material could not be used in a conventional nuclear weapon but could in theory be put in a so-called "dirty bomb" -- an explosive device spreading the radioactive material over a wide area.

Experts have long warned about the danger posed by the large amounts of such material held in hospitals and other locations around the world under insufficient security.

'Extremely dangerous' radioactive material stolen in Mexico: IAEA - The Times of India

And US invades Mexico. Mexico building dirty bomb. :D

It could be CIA preparing another fake Nuke Attack on America story... they need the new war badly to keep going with the non-sense

Umm, new war in Mexico ? Are we going for their Taco or their drugs?

Behold, America, the next world drug dealer
lol , i think it will again be put on any Muslim country for this act could be Iran, Pakistan or even KSA

Sounds like terror money will buy you anything nowadays. If its shielded then they could unpack it once it reaches US. Lets hope they take it back in Mexico. If it crosses the border then some other third world country getting a hurt real bad.

lol , i think it will again be put on any Muslim country for this act could be Iran, Pakistan or even KSA

You cannot use someone's nuclear material to do a false flag attack, each fissle material have their own signature...

You cannot use someone's nuclear material to do a false flag attack, each fissle material have their own signature...

but who is going to Question this to USA lol :)

They will say and do what ever they want about this thing

So now Russia and China can arm the mexicans freedom MS13 with mini nuclear bombs and blame it

but who is going to Question this to USA lol :)

They will say and do what ever they want about this thing

lol, i don't know man.....

To send back Mexican immigrants. :D

Pakistan>Iran>KSA

lol, we can't deport them back to mexico....Even if we invaded thier homeland :) We are stucked forever .....

lol, i don't know man.....

lol, we can't deport them back to mexico....Even if we invaded thier homeland :) We are stucked forever .....

You're a freaking immigrant yourself and you talked about deported other back to their homeland?

You're a freaking immigrant yourself and you talked about deported other back to their homeland?

dude, sorry to brust your bubble, i was born in America......

Back
Top Bottom