What's new

Extensive Nuclear Missile Deployment Area Discovered in Central China

gpit

Reaction score
16129d6fcaa4ab948b5ba3c624f5e2ff.jpg

51ecc2df92107e88571cf477161c0196.jpg

Extensive Nuclear Missile Deployment Area Discovered in Central China » FAS Strategic Security Blog

but Delingha(德令哈) is on the Chaidamu Basin in Qinghai province,western China,not Central China.:disagree:

Pretty heavy deployment. Does it mean that china is indeed gearing up for a possible confrontation with the US over Taiwan?

Ho,ho...,

I'd expect many of these are probably fake: as a part of the cat mouse game.

Looks heavy to me iam sure most of them are not dummies but u never know i wouldnt think twice to understand the fact that China is nothing to play with forsure its the only nation in the world that scares the US of its Wepons might so US is very cautious of them !!

Pretty heavy deployment. Does it mean that china is indeed gearing up for a possible confrontation with the US over Taiwan?

China can never get Taiwan by force they know and so does the world. It all depends on the Taiwanese people do they wan't to be Chinese or not.

Regards

China can never get Taiwan by force they know and so does the world. It all depends on the Taiwanese people do they wan't to be Chinese or not.

Regards

yes,I think it will just make more troubles if use the force,it's far from a wise solution.
I was confused almost everyone used the word "get"or even"reoccupy" when he mentioned about the solution of Taiwan issue.our objection is to make the security of our nation and people,not take the controlment,we just worry about one thing:Taiwan totally take orders from US to block aroud China.
so if Taiwanese want to be Chinese,it's not important,and personally speaking,I don't care.actually I think Taiwan issue it on the road of solving.

Regards

Taiwan issue is the core issue of Sino-US relationship.

While the US apparently wants to deter mainland invasion by flexing its military muscle, China is also building up its own deterrent strength.

Unfortunately it is not up to Taiwan people to determine whether they want to be independent or not. Rather, it’s mainly up to the US and mainland China, only peripherally up to the world’s opinion.

This is why Chen Shuibian, the previous TW president, dared not declare independence.

IMHO, the balance between TW and mainland is tilting towards mainland's favore.

One more: types of political system is just a pretext, national interest is the key.

Current TW-mainland situation is in the best interest of US for the moment, but not quite for China. If China and US can somehow share a similar stake, things may change. Those in the stake may have contents like NK nuclear issue, sino-us trade, Iraq, Africa..., etc.

Back
Top Bottom