What's new

Export bids for JF-17 Thunder Multirole Lightweight Fighter Aircraft

4798273391_de5a911d32_b.jpg

That a got image:shocked:

Look like an alien killing machine. For this pictures itself it receive orders:D

Majority of F-7/J-7 users would in future switch over to FC-1/JF-17

F-5 freedom fighter operators might also be interested, but we'll see Pakistan/China marketing, because americans have a number of F-16s blk 25/30/32 for replacement.

Hi Mr. karan.1970, the JF-17 is a 50-50 Joint Venture, so I am assuming China will get half the profits. I also remember in an interview, the PAF ACM saying the line in Pakistan was solely for the PAF and any export orders would go through China. At peak production in Pakistan they are planning to make 2 a month (according to AirForces Monthly). Unless the PAF ramps up production it will take quite a few years just to fulfill the 250 aircraft ordered by the PAF. Moreover incorporating upgrades and technology could also potentially slow down production.

Also given Pakistan's financial predicament, China gave Pakistan a soft loan (i.e. a handout) to build the factory and start production. If another "developing country" (the realistic export market) wants to buy this aircraft, China would be the only one available to extend credit for the purchase. I hope this helps. Take care.

This damn pic is driving me crazy... :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Oh this is one of the sexiest pictures of JF that I have seen let me guesss.. Ever!

I pray this aircraft would prove beyond what we expect from it for our National Defense and also for the friendly countries. Its version-1 is taking that much international attention and I wonder what would version-3 the "block-3" look like! :smitten:

Same Pic after few corrections by me::::: :cheers:
jhanda.gif

jf17thunder.jpg

if that happens i will be the first one to greet u!
:cheers:

I love this concept.. Like Tata Nano... make it cheap and good. so that people will buy it in large numbers and you will get profit..

coz a plane costing 13 to 15 million per piece will not have big margin of profit.. and for making a profit of 500 million which is what Pak has invested in it, it will need atleast 500 orders , my guess work..

out of which Pak already ordered 50 + 200 options.. now it has to market it and sell much more to get good ROI.. then only profit will come in..

I love this concept.. Like Tata Nano... make it cheap and good. so that people will buy it in large numbers and you will get profit..

coz a plane costing 13 to 15 million per piece will not have big margin of profit.. and for making a profit of 500 million which is what Pak has invested in it, it will need atleast 500 orders , my guess work..

out of which Pak already ordered 50 + 200 options.. now it has to market it and sell much more to get good ROI.. then only profit will come in..

frm wher you heard tht jf-17 will cost 13 to 15million?

somebody posted it in jf-17 thread that with a link that jf-17 export variant wll cost 25-30Million.about 2-3months back

hi,
Even if Pakistan gets buyers, how will Pakistan make those deliveries, when Russia has imposed a ban on RD-93 sales & it's not certain whether the Chinese engine WS-13 is ready or not, Not to mention PAF has ordered 150-300 of JF-17's. where will the engines come from?:undecided:

Man there is no problem in the export of engines to any export customers because Russian will be ready to put its engines, even the Rolls-Royce EJ-200 and Snecma-Larzac M-53P-2 engines will also be ready for export. But in my opinion WS-13 is ready and may be arriving in Pakistan as spares or PAC might be producing some spares of it.
Go to : http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...powered-ws-13-engine-carries-taxi-trials.html
:pakistan::cheers::china:

even i thought so....
but i am clear now that its the cannon
Bro I dont know about JF17 too well. But that pod-like thing looks like something completely external. I mean if its a cannon, where is ammo tank then? It need a belt to get fed...
f16cutaway.jpg

Here is an F16s 20mm M61 Vulcan cannon:
photo0110d.jpg

I just noticed the "TEHLİKE" sign and the Turkish flag at the tail wing :lol:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom