What's new

Export bids for JF-17 Thunder Multirole Lightweight Fighter Aircraft

This is scandalous information.
The project is too big to be ascribed to one man or to one team. AeSp projects run in devel-cycles. This is long-term investment and some are only run as 'proof of a concept'.
Every one knows, its the leadership of AVM SL, which deliverd PAF JFT.
There are many interviews out there, not my words.
Whereas appointment of ACM RQ, bypassing most senior, deserving and physically fit AVMSL, was an unusual move by Asif Ali Zardari, who was there to hurt Pakistan as much possible.
Such appointments always come with compromise, which involve political control over institutions.

Hero-worship has no place in AeSp engineering. One man makes no effect or in-effect.

Every one knows, its the leadership of AVM SL, which deliverd PAF JFT.
There are many interviews out there, not my words.
Whereas appointment of ACM RQ, bypassing most senior, deserving and physically fit AVMSL, was an unusual move by Asif Ali Zardari, who was there to hurt Pakistan as much possible.
Such appointments always come with compromise, which involve political control over institutions.

Hero-worship has no place in AeSp engineering. One man makes no effect or in-effect.
One pawn of political agents at helm of affairs, can make and break an institution, at least in Pakistan.
Pakistan lost 3xAWACS, almost lost Jf-17 production line and skilled staff of both products. While Navy lost 3xPC3 orions.
Such a loss will remain remain highest in history of both institutions.
As you see i talk with practical example... no need to argue any more.
While Army escaped narrowly from evil claws of Rehman Malik.

I hope, a natural purge will either subside or highlight those mir Jaffars.

Regarding the physical fitness... never in PAF history an AVM was so physically fit as AVM-SL.
As MK said, his appointment was not sanctioned by US, rest they don't mind what ever crap Indian nominate.

Pakistan must purchase EJ200 engines for the export orders of JFT and also AESA from from Italians that can really give boost to our export bids of fighter jet for EJ200 we can take help from Turkey because Rolls also partner in the TFX program so we can get instant orders if we get these international tools on jets

One pawn of political agents at helm of affairs, can make and break an institution, at least in Pakistan.
Pakistan lost 3xAWACS, almost lost Jf-17 production line and skilled staff of both products. While Navy lost 3xPC3 orions.

Regarding the physical fitness... never in PAF history an AVM was so physically fit as AVM-SL.
As MK said, his appointment was not sanctioned by US, rest they don't mind what ever crap Indian nominate.
Can I ask how you are competant to assess his mental and physical fitness.In other words are you AVM Shahid Lateef or do you know his medical record personally. Please enlighten us.
Secondly even if he was superceded, what can we do about it now? PAF has moved on. It is a sign of an institution that once its cog goes missing it generates another one to fit in place. AVM Shahid lateef was a very capable officer but he is now gone. Please stop living in the past and move on as all of us have.
Regards
A
A

Can I ask how you are competant to assess his mental and physical fitness.In other words are you AVM Shahid Lateef or do you know his medical record personally. Please enlighten us.
Secondly even if he was superceded, what can we do about it now? PAF has moved on. It is a sign of an institution that once its cog goes missing it generates another one to fit in place. AVM Shahid lateef was a very capable officer but he is now gone. Please stop living in the past and move on as all of us have.
Regards
A
A

It was you who brought forward medical report of AVM SL which i immidieatly declared as bogus and conspiracy of Zardari tribe... so it shall be you, who should answer your own questions.

I know AVM SL like every other Pakistani knows, his history with PAF, his achievements, he was idol of world airforces, under his leadership PAF would have grown far more, and now we see him regulalrly on talk shows, where he surprise us even more, with his knowledge about history, international affairs, his patriotism and the immense energy and passion he has to serve the nation.
I would love to see this man as Prime Minister of Pakistan.

His physical health in comparison to ACM RQ is also a public information.

PAF is indeed an institution. unfortunately, which was hijacked by Zardari mafia for 5-6 years, but as i said before, i'm hopefull Zardari elements would be subsided by the passage of time, but the loss PAF suffered due to subsiding AVM SL would go down as record in history of PAF.
AVM SL will remain hero while ACM RQ would be remember as a looser and pawn of Zardari.

Last edited:
Good for you.

Besides all rumours, reports, speculation, hopes and interests .... any guess, when we will see the first JF-17 for any export customer be it for Nigeria, Myanmar or who ever ???

Deino

Besides all rumours, reports, speculation, hopes and interests .... any guess, when we will see the first JF-17 for any export customer be it for Nigeria, Myanmar or who ever ???

Deino

Guesses are good, but confirmation is better.

Guesses are good, but confirmation is better.

Agreed ! But as long as we don't have any confirmation, what are the best educated guesses ?? First quarter 2017, until the second one ??? I really don't have any clue ....

Agreed ! But as long as we don't have any confirmation, what are the best educated guesses ?? First quarter 2017, until the second one ??? I really don't have any clue ....

Some people claim ardently that the orders are confirmed already, by virtue of stories posted here periodically.

JFT at IDEAS 2016

Attachments

• 1481862641868.jpg
    1481862641868.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 90
Somewhere i saw a pic of jf in nigerian colour . Dnt know its real or fake. If its real then in 2017 nigerian will get their order first.

Back
Top Bottom