What's new

Exclusive: Indian Army was livestreaming last year's surgical strike from Azad Kashmir to Delhi, retd army co

And you can believe what ever you wanna believe without any solid evidence :)
Dude they r going to film something at night when it's super dark in IoK on a few mock buildings which will very conveniently have a Pak flag on it. This way it would be hard to recognize the terrain and keep up the illusion of a "surgical strike".

The "terrorists" will be in shalwar kameez of course and have a "Pakistani passport" bcuz obviously who doesn't carry a passport at all times...
This will come out right before elections to cement another victory for Modi.

In another thread about the "surgical strikes", this Indian troll was claiming that the US confirmed Indian "surgical strikes". I asked him for evidence to back that up...it's been a few days and no response so far :rofl:

You can believe whatever you want.i have trust on our army cos than some PDF members.
My God Indians are gullible? Live streaming? In an area crawling with enemy listening posts? If they had been live streaming the "forces" would have announced to the whole world their location. Which is why in real life special forces and raiders use radio silence to avoid detection.

What's the next claim lalaji? That your soldiers spontaneously broke into a Bollywood dance mix as they attacked? Makes about as much sense.

My God Indians are gullible? Live streaming? In an area crawling with enemy listening posts? If they had been live streaming the "forces" would have announced to the whole world their location. Which is why in real life special forces and raiders use radio silence to avoid detection.

What's the next claim lalaji? That your soldiers spontaneously broke into a Bollywood dance mix as they attacked? Makes about as much sense.

We are not the first to do so, before us somebody else has done live streaming of theirs commando operations in your soil and watched by some beaurocrats and politicians siting in AC rooms of some north American country, actually near to your most secured military base. So my point is that live streaming of military operations are possible in enemy ground.

There was an item song just before farting started at half time....

Sory ... firing

They're probably editing the Bollywood version of the evidence as we speak. :cheesy:

We are not the first to do so, before us somebody else has done live streaming of theirs commando operations in your soil and watched by some beaurocrats and politicians siting in AC rooms of some north American country, actually near to your most secured military base. So my point is that live streaming of military operations are possible in enemy ground.
Oye Bhindi. Here is what Obama saw in the Bin laden raid. As it says he saw updates from HQ, not on the ground action being live streamed. And BTW, PMA is not "most secured military base". It is a training intitute in the middle of the ciuntry.

The LOC is one of the most well observed pieces of real estate on the planet with copious amounts of alert listening posts. And from what I have heard, IA Comm security is excellent, so I doubt the bullshit that you believe in.

Face facts, you guys fired a few potshots at some posts and called it "surgical strikes". If you had any video/footage of any description than you would have shared it on every channel and social media platform there is. The fact is you don't have anything. Cause you did nothing.

Yes, I'd been done before by US. India has no such capability. Don't confuse US with India. Our military capabilities are in the opposite end of spectrum.

In another word,just by naming Hindi film industry Bollywood ones not sell its movies world wide like Hollywood films.

Last edited:
Yes, I'd been one before byUS. Us Inia asno such capability. Don't confuse US if India. He military capabilities are in the opposite en ofspectrum.

In another word,just by naming Hindi ilm industry Bollywood ones not sell its movies world wide like Hollywood films.
You are a real Chinese.

Why India should not go public with "Surgical Strikes" footage

Well, it happened, FINALLY.

Indian leadership's patience just gave up on Pakistan's constant fingerings. So they decided to do what no Indian leadership had done in past three decades and went public with latest counter terrorism operation conducted by Indian Army's elite Paratrooper force inside Pakistan Occupied Kashmir............
http://viveksonkhla.blogspot.in/2016/10/why-india-should-not-go-public-with.html

@Cookie Monster

Yup, I'm calling it now, within the next year or so they will release some grainy footage and call it "surgical strikes", Indians of course will lap it up and claim its real.

Someone should go the supposed locations and make note of all the landmarks, terrain, structures, and "damage to the area" so that we can compare when this Bollywood production finally releases.

Back
Top Bottom