What's new

Eve’s daughters raped with impunity

A.Rafay

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ISLAMABAD - The Indian medical student whose gang rape triggered mass protests calling for better protection for women might become a source of encouragement for Pakistani women too to raise their voices, as this crime is increasing with each passing day in the country.
According to details, Islamabad had witnessed a 10 percent rise in the first 11 months of the ongoing year as compared to the corresponding period last year.
In two separate cases registered in the Kohsar Police Station, a father was alleged to have raped his own daughter, while a father-in-law allegedly raped his daughter-in-law after bringing her with him to Islamabad from her native village.
“Currently, the rapists are being trailed under sections 376,377, 496 and 365 B of Pakistan Penal Code (PPC) and Zina Ordinance, in which rapists often managed to get some relaxation. I think, Islamic law should be applied to give capital punishment to rapists,” Shaista Tubbasam Khan, Advocate High Court said. She said that rapes and other sexual crimes went unreported and offenders rarely got punished for their wrong deeds.
The lawyer, dealing in rape cases, said that besides other factors, establishment of internet cafés, in roads made by the western culture and sheesha parlours could be a few reasons behind the rise in this crime. “In many cases, we see that the girls inspired by western cultures are first trapped in the name of love and friendship and then raped,” she added.
According to data collected by this scribe from various police stations, as many as 198 cases of rape were registered in the first 11 months of this year, while 178 cases were registered in corresponding period last year.
Meanwhile, police had yet to complete the paperwork of 38 rape cases and the process was being pushed forward at a snail’s pace.
In the month of January, police registered 12 rape cases, 11 in February, 16 in March, 16 in April, 24 in May, 21 in June, 26 in July, 19 in August, 29 in September, 18 in October and six in November.
From among the 138 cases, the courts have so far disposed off 10 cases, convicted one accused, and acquitted seven people.
It may be noted here that the above mentioned cases were registered under the Zina Ordinance. Advocate Shaista said, “Zina is either committed by a man, who is an adult and is in perfect mental condition, with a woman to whom he is not and does not suspect himself to be married with. On the other hand, it is committed by a woman, who is an adult and mentally stable, with a man to whom she is not, and does not suspect herself to be married with.”
Meanwhile, the 23-year-old Indian medical student, who was severely beaten, raped and later thrown out of moving bus on December 16 in Delhi, died on Friday in a Singapore hospital where she was admitted for treatment.

Eve

Pakistani Members Should see that crime is also higher in their own country before Bashing others.
Islamic Law is needed to prevent high crime and to cope with Rapists and Murderers. :frown:

Im really happy to see that indian youth is standing up for basic emancipation of women that has been denied over centuries to the women of subcontinent, surely this is an example that Pakistani youth should also follow...

and it must be above political and class affiliations, we should unit for our rights, our basic rights yar...basic !!

I am sick of this retard male chauvinist mentality...

and I must say the girls must develop leadership qualities in themselves, for the very fact that this is about them and their rights, it should be led by them, because at the end of the day its about them....

I pledge to my country's youthful females, please stand up, be united, this is the era of social networking, organize yourself into a strong civil society, stand up... why cannot a group of female doctors, nurses, lawyers, educationists, media persons, teachers, students, health workers, business women, and professional ladies from all walks of life, organize a platform for themselves and fight for any injustice against women?

be a member of one organization and take a united front... you would have those who can fight legal battle, propaganda battle at social networking sites, media battles, financial fight,..... just be organized for your rights...

There is no other way to get out of this mess !!

Bhai logon hamare criminals ko tum try kar do Sharia ke through. Hudd ho gayi ye to. Ye news pad pad ke deemag kharab ho gaya. :angry:
@Aeronaut Bhai if someone trolls on this thread, ban them. No warnings please.

Didn't Pakistanis claim there are 0 rapes in Pakistan.
You are no different from those posters who were enjoying our rape cases.

Im really happy to see that indian youth is standing up for basic emancipation of women that has been denied over centuries to the women of subcontinent, surely this is an example that Pakistani youth should also follow...
There is no other way to get out of this mess !!
Hope people in Pakistan uses Social media for arranging protests. It got successful and increasing protestors. More pressure through protest can work especially during election time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bhai logon hamare criminals ko tum try kar do Sharia ke through. Hudd ho gayi ye to. Ye news pad pad ke deemag kharab ho gaya. :angry:
@Aeronaut Bhai if someone trolls on this thread, ban them. No warnings please.

You are no different from those posters who were enjoying our rape cases.

NO one is enjoying. But Pakistanis need to be less hypocritical during debates and discussions.
Warna mauka milte hi koi bhi chuka maarne se nahin chukega.

Last edited by a moderator:
NO one is enjoying. But Pakistanis need to be less hypocritical during debates and discussions.
Warna mauka milte hi koi bhi chuka maarne se nahin chukega.
I agree but I have also seen Think Tank like Pfpilot and other senior members defending us and bashing those posters. We should do the same and get rid of the trolls.

These type of posts were also made in our threads and we all hated it.

I agree but I have also seen Think Tank like Pfpilot and other senior members defending us and bashing those posters. We should do the same and get rid of the trolls.

These type of posts were also made in our threads and we all hated it.
This doesnt mean we shud stop discussing it. for good discussion sincerity is important and how will this sincerity guaranteed?

One, more derail and you are going pink, understood?

Je Baat. Authority dikhao to aise. saala koi troll hi nahin karna. :)

This doesnt mean we shud stop discussing it. for good discussion sincerity is important and how will this sincerity guaranteed?
Of course we can discuss. Many posters from other countries participated constructively. I lost my mind because of those trolls. I don't want a Pakistani poster who might be a friend of mine feels the same what I felt that time.

Sincerity can be guaranteed by Mutual understanding. Many threads here are discussed with minimum trolling just because in those threads the people who post know each other very well and they use words carefully even while criticizing.

Only 10 out of 138!!! What about the rest of 128 cases?? Will they take 12 years to be decided?? :angry:

Unfortunately, the absence of speedy dispensing of justice is major factor of increase in rape cases with the passage of time. Shame!!!

I, don't know why these mad dingos refuse to accept rape as a social evil which has nothing to do with geography and culture. If it happens in samoa, its wrong, if it happens in Somalia its wrong, if it happens in the US its wrong, if happens in India and Pakistan its exactly wrong!

Problem with our S.Asian men [some] is that they think its "manly" to rape someone, therefore its acceptable and its something to be proud of. I, want to see a full Sharia'a court sitting for Rapists and Acid attackers....just hang them!

I, don't know why these mad dingos refuse to accept rape as a social evil which has nothing to do with geography and culture. If it happens in samoa, its wrong, if it happens in Somalia its wrong, if it happens in the US its wrong, if happens in India and Pakistan its exactly wrong!
Problem with our S.Asian men [some] is that they think its "manly" to rape someone, therefore its acceptable and its something to be proud of. I, want to see a full Sharia'a court sitting for Rapists and Acid attackers....just hang them!
I personally feel the growing violence and objectification of women in our society and the news to which we are exposed to are making people more indifferent and less emotional. They care less, they don't appreciate others.

Back
Top Bottom