What's new

Erdogan wants Syrian regime change,not limited strikes.

I Did not understand your comment.

Although i doubt the turkish seculars will support him in anything including war on syria.

A opposition is a opposition, he will always say the opposite of the government, especially our Kılıçdaroğlu a.k.a Gandhi.

İ saw him today on the tv giving a speech about this issue.
The civil war has been going on for 2,5 years and this guy is still talking about a ceasefire, with a peacefull political solution.
Unable to comprehend that the likeliness of a ceasefire with a political solution afterwards is smaller then the likeliness of a ufo landing on Earth today.

As long as this clown sits on the opposition seat, AKP will win every election for the next century.
Which suits me very well :)

Nice, I hope you will get your a$$ kicked soon.
do not worry, we kick each other well LOL

not like Zionist KSA where no one can talk against King :D

It depends on what kind of talk and action you are referring to, but no barbarism will be tolerated ;) if you know what I mean.

@BDforever

So according to some , king is not equal to dictator??? Hypocrisy has to have legal limits.

Yes, you have a problem? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
The belly dancers go first, then followed by the sand fleas.

The white blood is too precious to do your bidding.

Nice, I hope you will get your a$$ kicked soon.

It depends on what kind of talk and action you are referring to, but no barbarism will be tolerated ;) if you know what I mean.

Yes, you have a problem? :lol:

do not worry arab spring is on the way in KSA :D:tup:

I Did not understand your comment.

Although i doubt the turkish seculars will support him in anything including war on syria.
He is from the Muslim Brotherhood side,read the policy.
The alternative,should be Taliban style.
Both are islamist.

Erdogan seems like a good brother,in a country full of liberals/seculars,i doubt he can do more.May Allah protect him,always thought of him as a nice guy though

Back
Top Bottom