What's new

Erdogan surrenders to Putin

Turkey lost about 20 drones total including 5 Anka-S (20 mln) and more than a dozen of TB2 ($5 mln). 3 Anka-s and 3 TB2 confirmed with pics.
Where did you see 2 Pantsirs? You mean that UAE Pantsir on MAN chassis somehow appeared in Syria in your fantasy world? Oh poor troll :lol:

Can I ask where he approved the losted 3 Anka? If you can't prove I'll have to think you're a troll.
You also think that the tanks, bmps and rocket launchers seen in the videos are free. I didn't even add military training costs. Classic russian garbage we sad truth russian technology this mini war :smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin:

"Surrender to Putin" didn't go down well in Turkish parliament...

@camelguy @Antaréss @Syrian Lion (only Syrian user that I recall on PDF) and the few other Arab users around (Syria is an internal Arab conflict with outsiders obviously involved but it remains an internal matter at its core and thus needs Syrian and Arab solutions to be truly solved - thus I am only interested in the opinions of fellow Arabs)

Most of us, as discussed many years ago, all agree that the Al-Assad regime is incompetent, brutal and as long as they will stay in power the underlining problems will remain the same and it will only be a question of time before another armed uprising emerges in case of no serious reforms taking place.

On the other hand there has not been a serious Syrian opposition for years with a genuinely achievable and realistic political project for Syria.

So at this point, almost 1 decade into the conflict, the best thing for Syria's long-term future (regardless of who "wins", I have been 100% sure of Al-Assad surviving years ago as soon as every Arab states pulled out and de facto recognized Al-Assad) is to keep Syria's territorial integrity intact. Whatever party wins in Syria, they should take all of Syria and end this conflict once and for all.

If Al-Assad is serious, he should be looking to make amends with all Arab countries as this will be his only solution to rebuild Syria as well as the return of the millions of Syrians now living in Arab countries.

However given the nature of the Al-Assad regime, the millions of Syrians who escaped will face a very hard time.

What a mess but this conflict is the perfect example of how much you can mess up your own nation and people (short-term and long-term future) just to keep your throne intact. Had the idiot (Bashar) done what Mubarak, Saleh, Ben Ali etc. did, Syria would not be the mess it is today.

"Erdogan surrenders to Putin" - what a stupid title.
It's a win-win for both Erdogan and Putin not a "surrender".

Another issue that has been discussed in public is why this agreement not referring to the No-fly-zone issue. Because no one gave clear support in this regard. This is the subject where Russia is most powerful at the table. Whereas Turkey needs of at least half to 1 year to bring their systems. HISAR-low-altitude will be deployed to the region this month. But final preprations for HISAR-MR continue. Time is also needed for a derivative product from Goktuğ A-A.

In short, while Turkey continued work on national solutions, will strengthen the wave of refugees to maintain the pressure on the EU. In other words, there is no situation to be rejoiced by the EU yet.

And other criticisms about Anti-Air capablities, including like why the Turkey bought S-400... If we leave aside all other political aspects of the problem, Idlib is not Turkey's only crossborder problem. However, it must be admitted that S400 deep system analysis were very useful for Idlib.

Last edited:
1 Pantsirs destruction without support from other AA classes doesn't make it null all of a sudden. The drones Turkey has while admirable are very similar to many other European Drones on the market already considering many components are imported.

Even the anka's engine and idea is sufficient and national Turkish engineering. This includes parts that are used to fly in the inner charm. I think you have compared with all of your collecting rubbish shaheed s with a rotax engine smuggled into your country.

yerli-moto-iha1_10487025_16_9_1579098830.jpg

a905de3e7236d23ef3001686663ffe1852bfb267.jpeg

This doctrine, which you are trying to underestimate, turned the ductile in your profile photo into a grill.

2 ANKA
2 TB-2

Are lost, but after our trolls here it's 10% of our whole UAV inventory, show us the pictures not some baseless claims as :)

Most of the damage which has been done against ru/sy assets has been done via drones in a way no one has before so its obviously clear that they have to shit talk them, at the end these drones also wrecked their air defense systems ...

You obliterated the Regime so bad that it managed to take Saraqib back?

In those few days rebel took many more areas in other parts of idlib. Sarakib was lost because
1. Heavy russian bombardment
2. Reinforments by hezbollah terrorists and more assad troops from other areas.

Our soldiers aint worthless like the thousands of irgc and iranian militia and hezbollah troops so we are not going to commit soldiers into front lines.

On another side note- if this agreement can be implemented I dont think its a bad agreement. Even though I hate erdogan, our priority currently should be
1. secure our border, stop more refugeees
2. make a safe haven for refugees in Turkey send them back Syria
3. keep allied areas safe under TFSA and have a allied force on our borders

How is ot a surrender? If anything, it brought russia back to negotiations. Turkey doesnt want to take over syria, it only wants some area for migrants, a buffer zone. In which i guess Turkey succeeded.

How is ot a surrender? If anything, it brought russia back to negotiations. Turkey doesnt want to take over syria, it only wants some area for migrants, a buffer zone. In which i guess Turkey succeeded.
Lol.. That's not what u all brag earlier. You all claim whole of idlib will be under rebel and turkey protection. Change goalpost so fast? Assad aim is also to recapture whole idlib but most importantly is to regain control of saraqib as it holds the M4 and M5 highway route to Aleppo. If we talks about who gets a better deal. It takes no genuis, Assad won big with highway to Aleppo guarantee and take back a big chunk of idlib while living space for rebel has shrink even further.

What did you expect. After losing 10% of all Turkish drones in inventory in a matter of 2 days in panic retreat suffering huge casualities they lost any clue what to do next.

BTW you look so butthurt like Jihadi Julian :lol:
It's so weird how Israelis are so pro-jihadi. @500 do you have a dhimmi fetish?

@camelguy @Antaréss @Syrian Lion (only Syrian user that I recall on PDF) and the few other Arab users around (Syria is an internal Arab conflict with outsiders obviously involved but it remains an internal matter at its core and thus needs Syrian and Arab solutions to be truly solved - thus I am only interested in the opinions of fellow Arabs)

Most of us, as discussed many years ago, all agree that the Al-Assad regime is incompetent, brutal and as long as they will stay in power the underlining problems will remain the same and it will only be a question of time before another armed uprising emerges in case of no serious reforms taking place.

On the other hand there has not been a serious Syrian opposition for years with a genuinely achievable and realistic political project for Syria.

So at this point, almost 1 decade into the conflict, the best thing for Syria's long-term future (regardless of who "wins", I have been 100% sure of Al-Assad surviving years ago as soon as every Arab states pulled out and de facto recognized Al-Assad) is to keep Syria's territorial integrity intact. Whatever party wins in Syria, they should take all of Syria and end this conflict once and for all.

If Al-Assad is serious, he should be looking to make amends with all Arab countries as this will be his only solution to rebuild Syria as well as the return of the millions of Syrians now living in Arab countries.

However given the nature of the Al-Assad regime, the millions of Syrians who escaped will face a very hard time.

What a mess but this conflict is the perfect example of how much you can mess up your own nation and people (short-term and long-term future) just to keep your throne intact. Had the idiot (Bashar) done what Mubarak, Saleh, Ben Ali etc. did, Syria would not be the mess it is today.
The Arab league should just support Assad and rebuild Syria and its armed forces.

Back
Top Bottom