Erdogan barking from the sidelines to US-Syria deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

atatwolf

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan said today that Syrian President Bashar al-Assad was a terrorist who killed his own people, adding that he no longer accepts al-Assad as a political figure.

“[Al-Assad] is a terrorist who uses state terror,” Erdoğan told the media after a meeting with Indian President Pranab Mukherjee in Ankara. “I speak clearly. A person who has killed 110,000 people of his own nation is a terrorist.”

Following a question, Erdoğan also commented on U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry’s appreciation for Syria’s decision to quickly start a process to destroy its chemical weapons arsenal.

“How do we appreciate the behavior of someone who has killed 110,000 people?” Erdoğan said. “Death is death, whatever the weapon is,” he added.

“I cannot conceive of someone who praises [al-Assad]. I don’t think Kerry made a statement like this. If he did, he has run into a contradiction with himself,” he said.

Kerry said earlier today that al-Assad could take “credit” for quickly starting the process of destroying his government’s chemical weapons arsenal while thanking Moscow for its help.

POLITICS - Syria

So he's condemning the USA for talking to terrorists, while his party is doing the same?

This is AKP mindset. At least US is not negotiating with terrorist who want piece of their land. AKP policy is total disaster. None of AKP policy has been succesful. They are only procrastinating the problems.

Dude how can you post such a title ? Granted that you might have differences with the AKP & with Erdogan - Your differences might even be perfectly valid & justified but have some presence of mind - You're saying that the elected representative of the Republic of Turkey is 'barking' on an 'international' forum not discussing about this 'in-house' amongst Turkish Citizens !

Why do you get stuck over one word? The sentence is true. You fill in the right word for me:

The great Ottoman Sultan Erdogan is ...... from the sidelines to Syria-US deal

Fill in the blank spot.

Turks have never seen Zardaris or Bhuttos. :lol:
They still forcing u to watch the Turkish series?
Changed your mind,loving us now?:omghaha:

Dude how can you post such a title ? Granted that you might have differences with the AKP & with Erdogan - Your differences might even be perfectly valid & justified but have some presence of mind - You're saying that the elected representative of the Republic of Turkey is 'barking' on an 'international' forum not discussing about this 'in-house' amongst Turkish Citizens !
You are not a Turkish citizen anymore?:butcher:

Armstrong? Is that not an American name? I didn't expect Pakistani to be wannabe American xD More appropriate nickname you could have taken would be Abdul-Hamid instead of Armstrong :p Stay true to your roots!

Armstrong? Is that not an American name? I didn't expect Pakistani to be wannabe American xD More appropriate nickname you could have taken would be Abdul-Hamid instead of Armstrong :p Stay true to your roots!

This is the second time you go after Armstrong..... don't do it mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom