What's new

epic news hour debate between imam and Maroof Raza,

doremon

Reaction score
Country
India
imam gets owned by Maroof Raza regarding debate about army above religion in india,this debate was made when azam khan made a comment on muslims won kargils,must watch for every muslims in india and also pakistan in which he says why pakistan doesnot have any khan or hussain regement where as india has many regements having muslim names

start from 7.00

This debate is not to be missed.

Recently, Samajwadi Party leader Azam Khan made a statement that the soldiers who fought and won the war of Kargil were Muslims and not Hindus.

The way Maroof Raza, who’s a strategic affairs expert, humbled the representative from the Imam Council of India, Maulana Maqsood-ul-Hasan Qasmi in the above video fills our hearts with immense pride and emotion to realize that there will always be good men who’ll stand up to anyone who tries to question the sanctity of the Indian Army.

imam gets owned by Maroof Raza regarding debate about army above religion in india,this debate was made when azam khan made a comment on muslims won kargils,must watch for every muslims in india and also pakistan in which he says why pakistan doesnot have any khan or hussain regement where as india has many regements having muslim names

start from 7.00
Why is there not a Khan regiment? Well well well....now why was our country partitioned? :azn:
But for people like Maroof Raza, I would have left India long time ago.

In fact Pakistan Army has also to some extent kept loons like this Imam out of its zone of influence.

Arnab says that - Politicians and their chamchas should keep their communal noses out of the Army. I believe politicians and their chamchas should keep themselves entirely out of the Army. :tup:

Last edited:
watched it.....the imam doesnt know anything about the army,,,he thought he could just repeat the same rhetoric, which he delivers to the ignorant masses ,on national tv,,,,mahroof owned him.

This guy maroof raza could not answer simple questions raised by me on his page.

anyway i do agree he has hell alot of knowledge

This guy maroof raza could not answer simple questions raised by me on his page.

Maroof not being able to reply effectively and objectively is an aberration I would say, do you have any screenie to back your claim?

As for this interview, the opening statement wherein the Imam condemned Khan's provocative comments was the only silver lining on his part, the rest of his statements which followed were detestable.

The following being your question?

"my honest question is does the people in india think a similar can be repeated in future aswell?"

I am a big fan of Maroof Raza. He is a great Defence reporter and I welcome every contribution he makes on the TIMES NOW debates he takes part in. His knowledge and insight is pretty much unparalleled on mainstream Indian Media.

As Azam Khan, the Election Commission banned him from further rallies for inciting communal strife, nuff said.........:coffee:

Last edited:
As Azam Khan, the Election Commission banned him from further rallies for inciting communal strife, nuff said.........:coffee:

He deserves this ban . . but sad part is people from his party and so called allies are trying to defend it . . :tdown::tdown::tdown:

The following being your question?

"my honest question is does the people in india think a similar can be repeated in future aswell?"

as i said earlier,The posts are deleted by him.the discussion was for more than atleast hundred posts

He deserves this ban . . but sad part is people from his party and so called allies are trying to defend it . . :tdown::tdown::tdown:
Indeed he does. And yes, the fact he isn't being hung out to dry by his party for such retarded comments is highly disappointing.

I am a big fan of Maroof Raza. He is a great Defence reporter and I welcome every contribution he makes on the TIMES NOW debates he takes part in. His knowledge and insight is pretty much unparalleled on mainstream Indian Media.

Mahroof rocks really,he looks like arnab's brother.both have similar views

Back
Top Bottom