What's new

Emiratis 'too handsome' for Saudi!!!!

United

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Flag-Pins-United-Arab-Emirates-Saudi-Arabia.jpg

Three Emiratis were expelled from a cultural festival in Saudi Arabia after religious police deemed them 'too handsome' and could attract women visitors!!!!!!:omghaha:

@@Arabian Legend Why U hate me!!!!:cry::cry::cry:
:P

@Yzd Khalifa @BLACKEAGLE @al-Hasani @JUBA @Mosamania[/QUOTE]

UAE men 'too handsome' for Saudi festival - Culture & Society - ArabianBusiness.com

Next Stop Saudi!!!!:smitten:

السلام الملكي :tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not credible. Even if this was true, the police are not likely to give that as an excuse. That makes the whole news item rather suspect.

UAE says female artists sparked police incident in Saudi

three “handsome” Emiratis were indeed expelled by Saudi religious police- :azn:-

Dude if true this is really funny. Couldn't they have asked the handsome men to simply cover themselves so as not to spread vice in the pure hearts of women?

Thats what they ask the women.

See ... THIS is why I didn't go to Janadariyah ...

it would have been a ruckus has yours truly been there ... :agree:

Better go to Bahrain next week .. visit the male entertainment industries there.

@Topic
I think the whole affair had some thing to do with a Emirati actress turning up, and the muttawas couldn't find a better excuse.

Trash news boss reported by the most anti-islaim arabic newspaper ''Elaph''. <<<< Fake
@United girls were chasing you around otherwise they would have not expelled you.

Lend me your nose for a week:lol:

you could have asked him to give u head .....

wonder how that could have sounded like ..

sahhhhhh :D

emaratis are well trained and well mannered too.....

i remember that once a saudi struck his car to an (indian or pakistani)'s car and the saudi guy said in arabic to the emarati police officer that :im an arab you should be on my side (although it was his fault)
Officer : i am here to do justice :yahoo:

sahhhhhh :D

emaratis are well trained and well mannered too.....

i remember that once a saudi struck his car to an (indian or pakistani)'s car and the saudi guy said in arabic to the emarati police officer that :im an arab you should be on my side (although it was his fault)
Officer : i am here to do justice :yahoo:

Consider yourself lucky then. I've been witness to something else.
Dubai is the exception though... no favouritism in police officers.

Back
Top Bottom