What's new

Eligibility for ISSB?

mugheera

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
friends! i know nothing about issb... please tell e about it.. eligibility? scope? procedure? would i be able to carry on my studies
?

What is your Age & what are you currently studying ?

What is your Age & what are you currently studying ?

m of 16 and gonna go through fsc this year... reside in jalalpoor pir wala multan... fsc pre mdcl 2nd year k paper 18 may ko khatam ho rahay hain... still in dilemma wotz nxt?

m of 16 and gonna go through fsc this year... reside in jalalpoor pir wala multan... fsc pre mdcl 2nd year k paper 18 may ko khatam ho rahay hain... still in dilemma wotz nxt?

If your height is greater then 5`,7'' , and you can run 1.7 Km in 7 minutes , can do 20 push ups & 20 sit ups in 2 minute each , 3 full lift chin ups in 2 minutes & you have achieved more then 60% marks in Fsc you can apply for initial test , if you pass that then you will be called to ISSB selection center , if you pass that then you will get a call latter from PMA .

After 2 years of training you will come out as a 2nd Lt & then the cycle continues ...

If your height is greater then 5`,7'' , and you can run 1.7 Km in 7 minutes , can do 20 push ups & 20 sit ups in 2 minute each , 3 full lift chin ups in 2 minutes & you have achieved more then 60% marks in Fsc you can apply for initial test , if you pass that then you will be called to ISSB selection center , if you pass that then you will get a call latter from PMA .

After 2 years of training you will come out as a 2nd Lt & then the cycle continues ...

5,7"??????? :undecided: m of 5,6" i heard the requisite is 5.4"??? I fulfill all other requirements except this one...

Its 5'4'' , Sorry for the mistake earlier.

Its 5'4'' , Sorry for the mistake earlier.

i wanted to know what are things include in medical test.what you need to do in medical test i wanted to join PAF and i wanted to know about medical test and how to decipher Code it will be very helpfull i amwill be waiting for your reply :pakistan:

Hello. I want to know that what percentage we may achieve in ISSB initial test Held at AS&RCs for PMA L/C,to get selected for further selection procedure at ISSB Center.
in simple:
What marks or Percentage is required to Pass the Initial WRITTEN test of ISSB for PMA L/C.

But Sir .. If I Have Passed Verbal and Non-Verbal tests but failed in Academics .. Do I still wait for Call from ISSB ?

Back
Top Bottom