What's new

eligibility criteria for joining PAF

amnajunaid

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello
i live in UAE and have completed my SAT exams which comes under american curriculum so my question is will i be able to join PAF on SAT basis?
also my height is 5.3"...will that affect my selection anyhow?
please reply its a humble request.

Hello
i live in UAE and have completed my SAT exams which comes under american curriculum so my question is will i be able to join PAF on SAT basis?

Applying for what role?

can you please answer my question and let the selection board decide my maturity.
if you know Which SAT subjects are needed and if SAT I is also required than please tell me

you are asking if you can use SAT exams which are standardized test used in the UNITED STATES to join PAKISTAN air force

whats wrong with u man

now i that showed you why you probably cant join paf...ill ask you some questions

since you are in UAE did you do A levels?

I dont know what you are trying to say and you are not being very clear as well by what you mean.
there is nothing wrong in asking if you have a doubt! SATs are considered parallel to A levels....afaik they are considered parallel here in UAE.
i did my o levels and i am going to give SAT in coming december but before doing that i wanted to make sure that it wont cause any problem in my selection and what subjects does PAF asks for.
next time if you cant be helpful than at least dont be rude and humiliating.

I don't know much, but I think you need to be 5 feet 4 inches tall... Do confirm...

And maybe, only maybe, you would need to have O' Level equivalence for Islamiat and Pak Studies... Just Maybe...

I don't think PAF is taking anymore girls in GDP. I'd have to reconfirm.

I don't know much, but I think you need to be 5 feet 4 inches tall... Do confirm...

And maybe, only maybe, you would need to have O' Level equivalence for Islamiat and Pak Studies... Just Maybe...
Overseas pakistan doesn't need Islamist and Pak studies in their o levels.... But I'll confirm again

I don't think PAF is taking anymore girls in GDP. I'd have to reconfirm.
Are u sure? Because being as gdp in PAF is like my biggest dream!! So please confirm it again and inform me please

Hello

The requirement is 163cm = 5.34776903 ft

You are likely to get away with it.

Okay, i put this together for you. Go through it in detail and tell me if it doesn't answer any of your questions. So far, as per this latest brochure, females are allowed to apply.

Join Pakistan Air Force as an Officer (Official Brochure 2014).
Jazakumullah khair for replying the brochure was really helpful but I just have one doubt left that can I apply on the base of SAT exams? There are 2 types of SAT exams first is SAT I which is kind of overall test and covers common reasoning, reading and writing and Maths. The second is SAT II which is a subject test and we have to choose subjects maximum of three and the exam would be based on those subject. So can you tell me which SAT is required and in SAT II subject test which subjects are PAFs requirement?

Many regards

Back
Top Bottom