What's new

Elections 2018: Mustafa Kamal predicts clean sweep for PSP in Karachi

CIS-TRANS

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

mustafa-kamal-4.jpg

KARACHI: Pak Sarzameen Party (PSP) Chairman Mustafa Kamal on Wednesday predicted a clean sweep for his party in Karachi from Sindh and a surprise showing in Balochistan for the 2018 general election.

“In Karachi, our competition on 2-3 seats is with the Pakistan Peoples Party. We have no other competition,” Kamal told the media.

“The Pak Sarzameen Party in the 2018 election will be successful in Sindh especially in Karachi and Hyderabad we will sweep seats which were with another party,” he added.

The PSP chief also alleged that funds allocated for water and sanitation were being used in election campaigns.

Kamal has submitted his nomination papers for the NA-247 constituency in Karachi where he is expected to contest against MQM-P leader Farooq Sattar, PTI’s Arif Alvi, PPP leader Aziz Memon, JI candidate Hafiz Naeem-ur-Rehman and independent candidate Jibran Nasir.

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/20...amal-predicts-clean-sweep-for-psp-in-karachi/

MQM will still give PSP very hard time in election but PSP should win 15 to 20 NA seats from Sindh. PTI might be able to win 10 NA seats from Sindh including NA-247, NA-244, NA-243, NA-221 and NA-228.

NA-227, NA-234, NA-235 to GDA

Last edited:
MQM will still give PSP very hard time in election but PSP should win 15 to 20 NA seats from Sindh. PTI might be able to win 10 NA seats from Sindh including NA-247, NA-244, NA-243, NA-221 and NA-228.

NA-227, NA-234, NA-235 to GDA
If PSP wins 15-20 seats and PTI wins 10 seats , I think that would be a major upset. We know that PSP will join PTI collation government.

PSP will be lucky to win 1 seat.

I respect your opinion. This is your opinion but it’s not the ground reality. IMHO, MQM and PPP have lost credibility and their strength. MQM might be able win few seats (6 or 7) but not more than that.

If the election is fair without rigging then, PSP to win 15 to 20 NA seats, GDA to win 10 NA seats, PTI to win 5 to 10 NA seats from Sindh, MQM to win 6 to 7 NA seats and PPP to win 15 to 26 NA seats.
People from interior Sindh are not happy with PPP performance and now they have GDA as an option. I think GDA is going to give a hard time to PPP in interior Sindh.

Partial election prediction:
PTI to win 100+ NA seats, most likely will form government with the help from Independent, PSP, GDA and PPP.

Prediction from Karachi:
NA-248 (Karachi West-I) PSP Yousuf Shahwani
NA-250 (Karachi West-III) PSP Hafeezuddin
NA-249 (Karachi West-II) PTI Faisal Vawda
NA-251 (Karachi West-IV) PSP Muhammad Nehal Malik
NA-252 (Karachi West-V) PSP Iftikhar Akbar Randhawa
NA-253 (Karachi Central-I) PSP Syed Mustafa Kamal
NA-256 (Karachi Central-IV) PTI Muhammad Najeeb Haroon
NA-254 (Karachi Central-II) PSP Arshad Vohra
NA-255 (Karachi Central-III) MQM Khalid Maqbool Siddiqui
NA-246 (Karachi South-I) PSP Ejaz Ahmed Baloch
NA-244 (Karachi East-III) PTI Syed Ali Haider Zaidi
NA-242 (Karachi East-I) PSP Adnan Sabir
NA-241 (Korangi-III) PSP Danish Khan
NA-240 (Korangi-II) PSP Syed Asif Husnain
NA-238 (Malir-III) PSP Nadeem Razi
NA-236 (Malir-I) PPP Jam Abdul Kareem Jokhio

Last edited:
PSP will be lucky to win 1 seat.
I can say you are wrong right now i am in karachi.. If there will be fair and free election that means MQM will be eradicated. I would surely support PTI and PSP from karachi.

I respect your opinion. This is your opinion but it’s not the ground reality. IMHO, MQM and PPP have lost credibility and their strength. MQM might be able win few seats (6 or 7) but not more than that.

If the election is fair without rigging then, PSP to win 15 to 20 NA seats, GDA to win 10 NA seats, PTI to win 5 to 10 NA seats from Sindh, MQM to win 6 to 7 NA seats and PPP to win 15 to 26 NA seats.
People from interior Sindh are not happy with PPP performance and now they have GDA as an option. I think GDA is going to give a hard time to PPP in interior Sindh.

PTI to win 100+ NA seats, most likely will form government with the help from Independent, PSP, GDA and PPP.

Prediction from Karachi:
Psp as coalition partners in center would be a good thing their focus is Karach, s development and narrative is very patriotic they would be a welcome addition

mustafa-kamal-4.jpg

KARACHI: Pak Sarzameen Party (PSP) Chairman Mustafa Kamal on Wednesday predicted a clean sweep for his party in Karachi from Sindh and a surprise showing in Balochistan for the 2018 general election.

“In Karachi, our competition on 2-3 seats is with the Pakistan Peoples Party. We have no other competition,” Kamal told the media.

“The Pak Sarzameen Party in the 2018 election will be successful in Sindh especially in Karachi and Hyderabad we will sweep seats which were with another party,” he added.

The PSP chief also alleged that funds allocated for water and sanitation were being used in election campaigns.

Kamal has submitted his nomination papers for the NA-247 constituency in Karachi where he is expected to contest against MQM-P leader Farooq Sattar, PTI’s Arif Alvi, PPP leader Aziz Memon, JI candidate Hafiz Naeem-ur-Rehman and independent candidate Jibran Nasir.

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/20...amal-predicts-clean-sweep-for-psp-in-karachi/
chaloo ,,, kehta ha tu maan lata haan.....

PTI and PSP will surprise many from karachi, i can see the ground reality and developing situation on daily basis, MQM is finding it very tough to run an election campaign as they used to do five years back.

PTI will win from NA 243 and may be from NA 244. Arif Alvi will loose. Tough contest for NA 247 in between Amir Liaquat and Farooq Sattar.

PSP perhaps may be 1-2 seats at max. MQM-Pakistan 10-12. PPP will brag seats from Lyari and of Arif Alvis.

Prediction from Karachi:
I respect your opinion but having lived all my life in different areas of Karachi and after observing Imran khan's interest in Karachi I can say it will be very difficult for Imran to win his own seat.
If free and fair election are held and PSP doesnt employee the services of past target killers of MQM and aliens don't help PTI toh PSP will may be win 2 to 3 seats. PTI may be 1. MQMp will take 10 to 12 and PPP 4 to 6 seats.

I respect your opinion but having lived all my life in different areas of Karachi and after observing Imran khan's interest in Karachi I can say it will be very difficult for Imran to win his own seat.
If free and fair election are held and PSP doesnt employee the services of past target killers of MQM and aliens don't help PTI toh PSP will may be win 2 to 3 seats. PTI may be 1. MQMp will take 10 to 12 and PPP 4 to 6 seats.

MQM is not winning 10 to 12 seats my friend, having lived all my life in different areas of karachi, and was born in azizabad.... MQM is not winning more than 5.

PTI will win from NA 243 and may be from NA 244. Arif Alvi will loose. Tough contest for NA 247 in between Amir Liaquat and Farooq Sattar.

PSP perhaps may be 1-2 seats at max. MQM-Pakistan 10-12. PPP will brag seats from Lyari and of Arif Alvis.

5 at max for MQM

MQM is not winning 10 to 12 seats my friend, having lived all my life in different areas of karachi, and was born in azizabad.... MQM is not winning more than 5.

5 at max for MQM

5 at max for MQM

This is also my prediction:
MQM will win total 5 to 6 NA seats in general election, PSP 15 to 20 seats, PTI 5 to 10 seats from Sindh, GDA will win 5 to 10 seats, and PPP to win total 15 to 25 NA seats.
PSP is activity campaigning in Karachi and Hyderabad and they are very organized.
Even if MQM and PPP candidates are able to win seats, they will have to go through tough scrutiny that they may end up getting disqualified on corruption.

Back
Top Bottom