What's new

Egyptian authorities close 55,000 mosques

Skallagrim

Reaction score
Wednesday, 11 September 2013 17:33

fateh-mosque-clash.jpg

In the latest measure against pro-democracy supporters in Egypt, the coup authorities have banned 55,000 Imams from delivering the important Friday sermons.
The interim Minister of Religious Affairs, Mohamed Mokhtar Jomaa, said that the Imams do not have licences to deliver the sermons and that they are regarded as "terrorists who pose a threat to Egyptian security".
The move will, in effect, close 55,000 mosques as they have no alternative Imams available.
Commenting on this measure, Egyptian historian Mohamed al-Jawwadi said that this is the first time in Egyptian history that this number of mosques is being closed. "This man surpasses what Ataturk, who ended the Islamic Caliphate and founded secular Turkey, did when he fought against Islam at the beginning of the 20th century," he said.
As most Egyptian Muslims, either religious or secular, attend the Friday sermons, the coup government believes that Imams have the opportunity to affect the congregation's emotions. Most, the minister claimed, will then attend anti-government demonstrations.
Since the coup which ousted President Mohammed Morsi in July, Egyptian security forces have attacked several mosques and attempted to prevent the Friday prayers completely in order to undermine the efforts to begin anti-coup protests. Thousands of protesters have been killed by security forces and the thugs which support them.

Egyptian authorities close 55,000 mosques

If true then just WOW
It seems the Egyptian governments have opted for the final solution

Very good.

Al Sissi is like the legend of Germanicus, the little children raised by the romans & who defeated them because he had never forgotten his people.

Even Al Sissi was forced to make his military career in the JEW USA, he obeyed for not beeing spotted.

But he comes back and ousted the Morsi dog of the JEW USA who declared war against Syria & who flooded tunnels to Gaza with sewage (FECES) to help his zionist friends

Al Sissi is now cutting all diplomatic ties with the terrorists Washington house, that everybody knows is responsible of the presence of the muslims brothers in Egypt & the economic tragedy

The muslims brothers and Mubarak the dogs of the JEW USA want the arabs to be blocked economically with their extremism or their dictatorship, so Israhell can slowly raise as a power enable to enslave or kill all arabs to make the Great Israhell from the rich Nile to the Euphrate.

Don't forget that the JEWS already enslave the palestinians (under the conscious silence of the wahabits who are supposed to be real muslims) and they want to revenge Egypt for the pharaohs period.

Look here the people accusing Al Sissi to be helped by the JEWS, without any proofs or elements of proofs and against all the odds of course.

peres-gul-and-erdogan-ankara-12-november-20072_277009888513.jpg

erdogan_kerry.jpg

autour-de-francois-hollande-l-opposition-syrienne-avec-notamment-moaz-al-khatib-a-sa-droite-et-riad-seif-g-le-17-novembre-2012-a-l-elysee_1239998.jpg

Very good.

Al Sissi is like the legend of Germanicus, the little children raised by the romans & who defeated them because he had never forgotten his people.

Even Al Sissi was forced to make his military career in the JEW USA, he obeyed for not beeing spotted.

But he comes back and ousted the Morsi dog of the JEW USA who declared war against Syria & who flooded tunnels to Gaza with sewage (FECES) to help his zionist friends

Al Sissi is now cutting all diplomatic ties with the terrorists Washington house, that everybody knows is responsible of the presence of the muslims brothers in Egypt & the economic tragedy

The muslims brothers and Mubarak the dogs of the JEW USA want the arabs to be blocked economically with their extremism or their dictatorship, so Israhell can slowly raise as a power enable to enslave or kill all arabs to make the Great Israhell from the rich Nile to the Euphrate.

Don't forget that the JEWS already enslave the palestinians (under the conscious silence of the wahabits who are supposed to be real muslims) and they want to revenge Egypt for the pharaohs period.

Look here the people accusing Al Sissi to be helped by the JEWS, without any proofs or elements of proofs and against all the odds of course.

peres-gul-and-erdogan-ankara-12-november-20072_277009888513.jpg

erdogan_kerry.jpg

autour-de-francois-hollande-l-opposition-syrienne-avec-notamment-moaz-al-khatib-a-sa-droite-et-riad-seif-g-le-17-novembre-2012-a-l-elysee_1239998.jpg
Did you see the secret, all-knowing Golden Jew looking down on them?

Did you see the secret, all-knowing Golden Jew looking down on them?

LOL I find it amazing that some people blame the Jews for all their ills. No such thing as personal responsibility for some of these obsessed nut jobs. Got a problem? Just blame it on those weather, time & space controlling Jews :wacko:

Sisi and the liberals of egypt were ******-ii's to begin with, always were and always will be

The revoloution removed Mubarak but did not remove the regime, the regime is still their and simply took back power after a coup using liberal and christian copt support.

In order for Egypt to be free, the liberal and copts have to be neutralised

The Friday sermons will go ahead, too much information is available now, with numerous access sources...

This is a positive, muslims in Egypt need to wake up and see the threat from the egyptian regime and its elite liberals

People are just fed up with the domination of the wahabits, they always call arabs to kill each other

Qatar is a small country of 200 000 anti-arabs terrorists wahabits who decide for everybody. It's typicall of the JEWS who are few people parasiting a majority. They create wahabit inspired mosques calling to kill everybody except the israhellis of course

The new leader of Qatar is a son of the former fat cheick with a JEW woman. So he is legally JEW

Al Jazeera office in Cairo torched by protesters - YouTube

People are just fed up with the domination of the wahabits, they always call arabs to kill each other

Qatar is a small country of 200 000 anti-arabs terrorists wahabits who decide for everybody. It's typicall of the JEWS who are few people parasiting a majority. They create wahabit inspired mosques calling to call everybody except the israhellis of course

The new leader of Qatar is a son of the former fat cheick with a JEW woman. So he is legally JEW

Al Jazeera office in Cairo torched by protesters - YouTube

I am a Yemenite Jew and Mossad agent and proud. Long live the Zionist-Wahhabi-Western axis of evil.

Death to the Iranian-Russian-Syrian "axis of resistance".

Dirty Jew. Yahudi ibn Kosher ibn Kafir ibn Wahhabi al-SunPiwa.

:laughcry::omghaha::laugh::rofl:

You must have been dumped by a Jew. No other explanation.

I am a Yemenite Jew and Mossad agent and proud. Long live the Zionist-Wahhabi-Western axis of evil.

Death to the Iranian-Russian-Syrian "axis of resistance".

Dirty Jew. Yahudi ibn Kosher ibn Kafir ibn Wahhabi al-SunPiwa.

:laughcry::omghaha::laugh::rofl:

You must have been dumped by a Jew. No other explanation.

Wahabit and zionist are the synonyms, thanks to help me

But you're not at all an arab you're from the israeli tribes

Explain how a JEW girl can dump me as they never go with a goyim?

Wahabit and zionist are the synonyms, thanks to help me

But you're not at all an arab you're from the israeli tribes

Ok. Nice to know. Where you dumped by a DIRTY KOSHER EATING JEW? Do you know that PARIS is CONTROLLED by DIRTY JEWS? I know because I lived there. In Neuilly-sur-Seine to be precise. SARKOZY the DIRTY greek JEW is also a JEW who controls France. The STINKY and BIG NOSED JEW control all the BANKS in PARIS and JEWELER SHOPS! They ALWAYS work together like a GANG and CULT.

JEWHOLANDE is also a secret SEPHARDIC DUTH JEW. EVIL JEW.

Do you have DIRTY JEWS in VIETNAM LAND? I hope NOT. They are a PLAGUE.

What is your solution dear COMRADE.

Let us BOTH listen to this great song and man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKQXsDnbJwA

What I am even doing, LOL?

so title is not right.

it says they don't allow 55 000 imams.

who are the imams? preaching badly? hatred speech?
in every country of the world , the bad imams should be kicked :)

@hinduguy what do you say about this ??

Last edited by a moderator:
@hinduguy what do you say about this ??

I think muslims should stop this practice of delivering sermon on friday... they gather in large numbers which creates mob mentality and anything stupid said by imam could incite hatred and violence..
go to mosque, pray .. come home safe.

I think egypt govt have temporarily stopped them so that they cant incite protest against regime, so basically regime is protecting its interest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom