What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Now that the EAF will be welcoming the F-15EX with the AESA radar and hopefully loaded with AIM-120s and AIM-9Xs as well as JDAMs and for at least 100 of the 196 F-16s in the fleet which would include the entire Block 52s and 80 of the latest block 40s. I would like to see at least the block 52s get their radars upgraded from the current ones that already have the upgraded AN/APG-68(V)9 which I believe is a pulse doppler radar, but the (V)9 adds the synthetic aperture to it, which has greater range and is the same in the Greek, Moroccan, Israeli blck 50/52s and the other countries that operate that block.

Add the eventual total of 54 Rafales to the western mix of aircraft (including the new batch of F3Rs and I know some of you folks think it's the F4 but I guarantee it will be the F3R but we shall see since it's not really a huge upgrade anyway, mostly small software items and I think additional frame enhancements and maybe a bit more composites for a slightly lesser RCS) but all of those jets will have the killer RBE2 AESA radar and the deadly EW SPECTRA that essentially (if you believe the stories published by at least 2 sources, one of whom we know to be rather credible) destroyed the Su-35SE's chances of coming to Egypt along with US' strong-arming action.

Then on the Eastern/Russian side, we have the 46 MiG-29M/M2s and hopefully a new order of at least 50 more, maybe 75 MiG-35s with: 1) The new Zhuk-AE AESA radar, 2) the built-in target designator so they don't need to always hang the T-220 pod every time they need to target specific sites. 3) the K-77M long range missile at 190 kilometers so that the western aircraft will have the AIM-9X for high boresight short range missiles, the AIM-120 and the Meteor for medium and long range missiles and the eastern batch would have the R-37/47, the R-77 and the K-77M for short, medium and long range as well as the R-27EA also for long range. The only missile missing would be the R-37M AWACs killer but they can very substitute the K-77M in that role and have a great alternative.

Now since the Su-35SE is out of the picture, the Su-57 is primed and ready to not only thrust the EAF into the 5th generation stealth arena, but also in order to compliment the MiG-29Ms and 35s which was to be the Su-35SE's role can now allow the EAF to make that frog leap. It makes perfect sense.

Speaking of the MiGs; according to that guy Tom Cooper who probably reads this thread despite being a rather famous and recognized war author claimed the Russians were supposed to upgrade the Zhuk-ME doppler radar that came with the MiG-39M/M2s to the Zhuk-AE AESA radar but in the 5 or so years since the EAF has received all 46 MiGs, the Russians haven't done anything towards that so maybe that would be part of the MiG-35 conditions the EAF would make on Russia besides the K-77M?

1652041782471.png

1652041666523.png

1652042003500.png

1652046038337.png

1652046139902.png

I think that would be a very satisfactory grouping of aircraft that would work very well under the EAF's C41 or RCS2 data network sharing as well as having link-16 and 11 to work with allies in the Mediterranean etc. The R-37M along with whatever other super long range and hypersonic missiles Russia will have come up with by then for the Su-57 should also be available in export terms and the EAF would have everything it wanted and without insisting on going with the Su-35SE. This is why I think going with the F-15 is a much better option for the EAF in the grand scheme of things and in long term, not just short term AND provided they get the US weapons I listed. Until it's time to start thinking about unmanned fighters and/or 6th gen aircraft.

Last edited:
Now that the EAF will be welcoming the F-15EX with the AESA radar and hopefully loaded with AIM-120s and AIM-9Xs as well as JDAMs and for at least 100 of the 196 F-16s in the fleet which would include the entire Block 52s and 80 of the latest block 40s. I would like to see at least the block 52s get their radars upgraded from the current ones that already have the upgraded AN/APG-68(V)9 which I believe is a pulse doppler radar, but the (V)9 adds the synthetic aperture to it, which has greater range and is the same in the Greek, Moroccan, Israeli blck 50/52s and the other countries that operate that block.

Add the eventual total of 54 Rafales to the western mix of aircraft (including the new batch of F3Rs and I know some of you folks think it's the F4 but I guarantee it will be the F3R but we shall see since it's not really a huge upgrade anyway, mostly small software items and I think additional frame enhancements and maybe a bit more composites for a slightly lesser RCS) but all of those jets will have the killer RBE2 AESA radar and the deadly EW SPECTRA that essentially (if you believe the stories published by at least 2 sources, one of whom we know to be rather credible) destroyed the Su-35SE's chances of coming to Egypt along with US' strong-arming action.

Then on the Eastern/Russian side, we have the 46 MiG-29M/M2s and hopefully a new order of at least 50 more, maybe 75 MiG-35s with: 1) The new Zhuk-AE AESA radar, 2) the built-in target designator so they don't need to always hang the T-220 pod every time they need to target specific sites. 3) the K-77M long range missile at 190 kilometers so that the western aircraft will have the AIM-9X for high boresight short range missiles, the AIM-120 and the Meteor for medium and long range missiles and the eastern batch would have the R-37/47, the R-77 and the K-77M for short, medium and long range as well as the R-27EA also for long range. The only missile missing would be the R-37M AWACs killer but they can very substitute the K-77M in that role and have a great alternative.

Now since the Su-35SE is out of the picture, the Su-57 is primed and ready to not only thrust the EAF into the 5th generation stealth arena, but also in order to compliment the MiG-29Ms and 35s which was to be the Su-35SE's role can now allow the EAF to make that frog leap. It makes perfect sense.

Speaking of the MiGs; according to that guy Tom Cooper who probably reads this thread despite being a rather famous and recognized war author claimed the Russians were supposed to upgrade the Zhuk-ME doppler radar that came with the MiG-39M/M2s to the Zhuk-AE AESA radar but in the 5 or so years since the EAF has received all 46 MiGs, the Russians haven't done anything towards that so maybe that would be part of the MiG-35 conditions the EAF would make on Russia besides the K-77M?

View attachment 842292

View attachment 842290

View attachment 842296

View attachment 842320

View attachment 842322

I think that would be a very satisfactory grouping of aircraft that would work very well under the EAF's C41 or RCS2 data network sharing as well as having link-16 and 11 to work with allies in the Mediterranean etc. The R-37M along with whatever other super long range and hypersonic missiles Russia will have come up with by then for the Su-57 should also be available in export terms and the EAF would have everything it wanted and without insisting on going with the Su-35SE. This is why I think going with the F-15 is a much better option for the EAF in the grand scheme of things and in long term, not just short term AND provided they get the US weapons I listed. Until it's time to start thinking about unmanned fighters and/or 6th gen aircraft.

View attachment 842292

View attachment 842290

View attachment 842296

View attachment 842320

View attachment 842322

Bro.. don't you think that if CAATSA is efficient in deterring Egypt from getting its SU-35SEs that it bought won't apply to the SU-57 or even the other batch of Mig-35!?

The F-15EX will be a very good addition indeed but not on the back of the SU-35SE and eventually the SU-57E.. And only if it comes fully equipped as you've mentioned and with the upgrade of at least a 100 Egyptian F-16s to the V version..

Russia has been much more valuable to Egypt in real life than the US has ever been.. Just think about the Aswan High Dam and the Dabaa nuclear plant now.. two highly strategic projects for Egypt..of utmost importance..

Last edited:
Bro.. don't you think that if CAATSA is efficient in deterring Egypt from getting its SU-35SEs that it bought won't apply to the SU-57 or even the other batch of Mig-35!?

You know, that's obviously a great point, SC. Another fella posed the same question to me as I made my same point to him as well on another forum and what I told him was that the situation would be entirely different because of one reason only and that is in this case with the Su-35s, the US was able to offer an alternative in the F-15.

But Egypt played it really smart when they officially made a request for the F-35 knowing quite well it would be shut down and denied in a heart beat so that it would open the door to pursue the Su-57 or Su-75. That being since now the US really has no alternative to offer Egypt in exchange for a Russian 5th generation aircraft and Egypt has all the right to get into that field. That's the leverage Egypt would have against the US and CAATSA with either of the Russian 5th gen aircraft. Where they might have problems with is the MiG-35s. That's because the US already wants them to give up the ENTIRE fleet of MiG-29M/M2s AND S-300VM to Ukraine.

In exchange, the EAF would get the F-15EX for the MiGs and the S-300 would be replaced by either the latest PAC III Patriot or THAAD (Terminal High Altitude Air Defense).

Check this article out, SC, @Philip the Arab , @ARCH٤R , @joker87 , @Ramses Akhenaten Ahmose , @Hydration , @Ghostkiller and anyone else who would be interested, please read that article.

This is SCARY bad what the US is trying to do to Egypt and this is probably the biggest test Sisi and co. will ever go through.

The US wants the EAF to give up its entire fleet of MiG-29s to the Ukraine in exchange for expedited F-15EXs and the EAD to give up all its S-300VM batteries to the Ukraine as well in exchange for "more" PAC-IIIs and/or THAAD.

If there is any truth to all this (which seems to be the case), then not only do we need to find out if these F-15EXs are on top of the ones exchanged for the Su-35s? Or is Egypt simply giving up the Flankers for nothing now? A7A!!!!! And the S-300VM as it is the most advanced version of the S-300 series and go all American? Our SAMs need to be other than US built ones for specific reasons. That is exactly why the Jews lost their minds at the Germans for selling us the IRIS-T-SL.

This also means that Russia needs to step up to the plate and make her voice heard!!! It needs to come in with counter-offers if it wants to protect Egypt as its client and continue to supply it with hardware it wants. Especially since it got itself into this crazy war with the Ukraine and has drained itself in many ways. It definitely needs to come in and counter the US or this will get ugly for everyone except the richest of the batch, and we all know who that is. Let me know what you fellas think because this is some scary shhhhtttuuff!

The F-15EX will be a very good addition indeed but not on the back of the SU-35SE and eventually the SU-57E.. And only if it comes fully equipped as you've mentioned and with the upgrade of the at least a 100 Egyptian F-16s to the V version..

That's even crazier than my suggestion, my bro LOL! :D Look at what the US wants now, they want to purge all the advanced Russian weapons out of the Egyptian Armed Forces this is getting really bad! I think a lot of people predicted this correctly; you give them an inch, they take a mile! Egypt will have to rock the tree and take its chance with CAATSA if the US keeps on this ridiculous path.

Russia has been much more valuable to Egypt in real life than the US has ever been.. Just think about the Aswan High Dam and the Dabaa nuclear plant now.. two highly strategic projects for Egypt..of utmost importance..

I don't disagree with any of that whatsoever. They're also a bit unreliable to a certain extent and their stuff is not as good as western or US products, I think we can all agree on that. And if there is any truth to that Zhuk-AE replacement they promised to make but never came through, that is the kind of thing that they're kinda known for. Not to mention the ancient avionics in the Su-35 AND let's not forget what they did with the Algerian MiG-29 SMT.

Of course all the good outweighs the bad by a large margin, but the occasional bad leaves a bad taste and makes one a bit apprehensive.

EDIT: One super important thing that just occurred to me after posting this post is the only way the EAF can save the MiG-29 fleet from being pressured off to the Ukraine, is to hopefully have a clause in the contract with Russia and MiG corporation that none to the birds can be sold to a 3rd party for whatever reason. If there is such a clause (which we all know the US is the BEST at putting in all those types of clauses to keep full control of their product from reaching other unwanted or undesirable hands) then that would help the EAF to pull it out and throw it in the US' face and tell it to take a hike! Not gonna happen because I would die it we saw those beauties do to the Ukraine and get thrashed in that war of pigs! Oood AstaghfurAllah.

Last edited:
You know, that's obviously a great point, SC. Another fella posed the same question to me as I made my same point to him as well on another forum and what I told him was that the situation would be entirely different because of one reason only and that is in this case with the Su-35s, the US was able to offer an alternative in the F-15.

But Egypt played it really smart when they officially made a request for the F-35 knowing quite well it would be shut down and denied in a heart beat so that it would open the door to pursue the Su-57 or Su-75. That being since now the US really has no alternative to offer Egypt in exchange for a Russian 5th generation aircraft and Egypt has all the right to get into that field. That's the leverage Egypt would have against the US and CAATSA with either of the Russian 5th gen aircraft. Where they might have problems with is the MiG-35s. That's because the US already wants them to give up the ENTIRE fleet of MiG-29M/M2s AND S-300VM to Ukraine.

In exchange, the EAF would get the F-15EX for the MiGs and the S-300 would be replaced by either the latest PAC III Patriot or THAAD (Terminal High Altitude Air Defense).

Check this article out, SC, @Philip the Arab , @ARCH٤R , @joker87 , @Ramses Akhenaten Ahmose , @Hydration , @Ghostkiller and anyone else who would be interested, please read that article.

This is SCARY bad what the US is trying to do to Egypt and this is probably the biggest test Sisi and co. will ever go through.

The US wants the EAF to give up its entire fleet of MiG-29s to the Ukraine in exchange for expedited F-15EXs and the EAD to give up all its S-300VM batteries to the Ukraine as well in exchange for "more" PAC-IIIs and/or THAAD.

If there is any truth to all this (which seems to be the case), then not only do we need to find out if these F-15EXs are on top of the ones exchanged for the Su-35s? Or is Egypt simply giving up the Flankers for nothing now? A7A!!!!! And the S-300VM as it is the most advanced version of the S-300 series and go all American? Our SAMs need to be other than US built ones for specific reasons. That is exactly why the Jews lost their minds at the Germans for selling us the IRIS-T-SL.

This also means that Russia needs to step up to the plate and make her voice heard!!! It needs to come in with counter-offers if it wants to protect Egypt as its client and continue to supply it with hardware it wants. Especially since it got itself into this crazy war with the Ukraine and has drained itself in many ways. It definitely needs to come in and counter the US or this will get ugly for everyone except the richest of the batch, and we all know who that is. Let me know what you fellas think because this is some scary shhhhtttuuff!

That's even crazier than my suggestion, my bro LOL! :D Look at what the US wants now, they want to purge all the advanced Russian weapons out of the Egyptian Armed Forces this is getting really bad! I think a lot of people predicted this correctly; you give them an inch, they take a mile! Egypt will have to rock the tree and take its chance with CAATSA if the US keeps on this ridiculous path.

I don't disagree with any of that whatsoever. They're also a bit unreliable to a certain extent and their stuff is not as good as western or US products, I think we can all agree on that. And if there is any truth to that Zhuk-AE replacement they promised to make but never came through, that is the kind of thing that they're kinda known for. Not to mention the ancient avionics in the Su-35 AND let's not forget what they did with the Algerian MiG-29 SMT.

Of course all the good outweighs the bad by a large margin, but the occasional bad leaves a bad taste and makes one a bit apprehensive.

EDIT: One super important thing that just occurred to me after posting this post is the only way the EAF can save the MiG-29 fleet from being pressured off to the Ukraine, is to hopefully have a clause in the contract with Russia and MiG corporation that none to the birds can be sold to a 3rd party for whatever reason. If there is such a clause (which we all know the US is the BEST at putting in all those types of clauses to keep full control of their product from reaching other unwanted or undesirable hands) then that would help the EAF to pull it out and throw it in the US' face and tell it to take a hike! Not gonna happen because I would die it we saw those beauties do to the Ukraine and get thrashed in that war of pigs! Oood AstaghfurAllah.
The article is a wet dream based on speculations and wishful thinking..

Can't you see how crazy is this article..they want Egypt to give up its 50 Mig-29M/M2, Its S-300VM and de facto its SU-35SE.. and all this for the F-15EX.. naive pressure with wishful and ill thinking like this gets on the other extreme border of stupidity.. next might be the Rafale for the F-35 if not for more F-15EX after 10 years from now.. and why not 1000 Abrams 1A1..and wait for the the upgraded 1A2 another 10 years..HaHaHa!

Egypt can answer by offering its F-16 Blk-15 and Blk-30 for a total upgrade of its F-16 fleet to the Viper configuration .. That's it..

if Eastern Europeans NATO nations want to get F-16 viper for old Mig-29s.. the Egyptian offer will be more fair..

Neither Egypt nor Russia are banana republics.. it is better to remember that they have signed a comprehensive strategic partnership..meaning they have deep trust in each other..

As of the quality of weapons.. It will be good to remember that Egypt won the !973 Ramadan war with the Mig-21 against one or 2 generations more advanced US fighter planes..

Last edited:

Something off note : like I said DAESH attacked the station where it is located in the middle of nowhere. I have a video of the attack.
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZML7eUuXx/
DAESH like any other guerrila warfare, they choose the easy target and not bases etc... Just really **** them and inshallah they will go Hell. @Hydration I think you are right look at the building you can see the bullets penetrated deeply in the wall
Allah yerhamhom.

And plus we aren't that stupid to sell our MIG M/M2 and our most advanced SAM to Ukraine IFFF we do it, we just admitted that we are in USA side and not neutral like we always did.
The MIG M/M2 with its equipments (BVR-Cruise Missile) and SAM S-300VM (one of the most advanced of its S-300 variants) are matter of national security.

we do not know if they were upgraded or not
Something off note : like I said DAESH attacked the station where it is located in the middle of nowhere. I have a video of the attack.
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZML7eUuXx/
DAESH like any other guerrila warfare, they choose the easy target and not bases etc... Just really **** them and inshallah they will go Hell. @Hydration I think you are right look at the building you can see the bullets penetrated deeply in the wall
Allah yerhamhom.

And plus we aren't that stupid to sell our MIG M/M2 and our most advanced SAM to Ukraine IFFF we do it, we just admitted that we are in USA side and not neutral like we always did.
The MIG M/M2 with its equipments (BVR-Cruise Missile) and SAM S-300VM (one of the most advanced of its S-300 variants) are matter of national security.
and some twitter expert was mocking why they died, a bmp shot that building up or what lol

not happening these migs are not leaving egypt and it wont help ukraine much they will be shot down eventually like all their relatives its a plot to push us to the westren camp forever

Back
Top Bottom