What's new

Egypt mulls JF-17 co-production

hasnain0099...Israeli F-16s are in top condition and are being upgraded egyptian f-16's are no where close to what Israelis have..
egyptians are maintaining 6 types while isrealis 2 types..
I read egyptians were in talks for mig-29/su-30 or su-35 but i think its its not going to happen since mig-29s might have a better radar offered and new avionics package from russia mig basically has the same old air frame and we've witnessed what happened to the rest of the world's mig-29s considering everyone wants to really really get rid of them..and naturally price tag goes up as well..yeah might be egyptians replace their F-4s with su30/su-35 but that's just a long time and it is good that egyptian air force is moving positively not jumping like india to get this and that at once creating huge problems and burden..

Last edited:
This JF-17 deal w/ Egypt is a remarkable milestone for our diplomatic AND military efforts. On one hand it effectively puts the JF-17 on the world map, on the other, it sends a very concerning message to our eternal enemy ISRAEL that is supplying American weapons at dirt cheap prices and arming our arch-rival India.

We should supply this aircraft to Jordan and Syria as well in the long run.

Congrats to PAF and all JF-17 lovers :D

I don't think you understand the art of diplomacy. Many have tried explaining to you bro but you don't get it.

Just answer one question: Is it better to make enemies or friends?

Egypt is still a Muslim country and we have an eternal relationship with our muslim brothers whether they're in Egypt or any other part of the world. So its always better to enhance relations than to spoil with your eternal brothers.

JF-17 co-production would make the ordinary Egyptians look up to us in very positive terms, every time JF-17 takes to the Egyptian skies, Pakistan will be on the tongues of our Egyptians brethren. :D :D THINK ABOUT IT!! :D :D

main bhit thak gya hoon .:lol:

Last edited:
check there forums they overtake us
many of them think they make jf-17 100% there own and it will better then china pakistan copyes:P

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Do post the link to the forum you are talking about, would love to hear them.

lol i couldnt understand a single word apart from missile names and radars:what:

this is what i got roughly when i put the red text into the translation

God willing the best version of the Pakistani fc-1 is better than any Egyptian Mirage

lol i couldnt understand a single word apart from missile names and radars:what:

in red part member say INSHALLAH egyption jf-17 thunder will be better then pakistani and also better then pakistani egyption mirages also better then fc-1. so its mean best of jf-17 copy with them. i really hate when some one make himself best of bests. agrement is on table in ministry of defence in islamabad but they start rude. we are owner of jf-17 and when i remember him he start argue with me . his gov ask to my gov reqest of sale fighters and they went top of world to pushback us.:) also in a part of his post he write jf-17 is for egypt syria and iran not for pakistan .now what the hell you answer?.

this is what i got roughly when i put the red text into the translation

God willing the best version of the Pakistani fc-1 is better than any Egyptian Mirage

pray for it i also like this.

Last edited:
in red part member say INSHALLAH egyption jf-17 thunder will be better then pakistani and also better then pakistani egyption mirages also better then fc-1. so its mean best of jf-17 copy with them. i really hate when some one make himself best of bests. agrement is on table in ministry of defence in islamabad but they start rude. we are owner of jf-17 and when i remember him he start argue with me . his gov ask to my gov reqest of sale fighters and they went top of world to pushback us.:) also in a part of his post he write jf-17 is for egypt syria and iran not for pakistan .now what the hell you answer?.
you should have typed big :rofl: ROFL

many of posters in forums have not mush idea but patriots can write what they like.

Last edited:
look this egypt news

they write egypt is going to make a first arabic fighter jet with forgen country .they even don't like to write our name .what a shame.

مصر تصنع أول طائرة مقاتلة عربية
القاهرة - الجريدة
في بادرة غير اعتيادية في الإعلام المصري، بادرت الهيئة العربية للتصنيع الإعلان أمس، عبر وكالة أنباء الشرق الأوسط الرسمية عن مشروع مصري بالتعاون مع طرف أجنبي لم يعلن عنه لإنتاج طائرة مقاتلة مصرية تعد الأولى عربياً.

وقال رئيس الهيئة العربية للتصنيع الفريق حمدي وهيبة: إن 'وزارة الدفاع لديها قناعة كبيرة بأن التصنيع المحلي لهذه الطائرة سيلبي مطلب القوات المسلحة لأن المنتج سيكون بسعر تنافسي، إضافة إلى الحصول على التكنولوجيا المتقدمة، وتحقيق مزايا عديدة لقاعدة صناعية مصرية تعمل في الصناعات الدفاعية'، موضحاً أن 'الهيئة لديها كذلك مشروع لإنتاج طائرة مصرية موجهة بدون طيار، وأن هذا المشروع مازال في طور المفاوضات والمناقشات'.

يُذكَر أن الهيئة العربية للتصنيع من أكبر المؤسسات الصناعية العسكرية العربية في الدول العربية، وتأسست عام 1975 بمشاركة مصر والسعودية والإمارات وقطر، ثم تولت مصر المسؤولية كاملة عنها اعتباراً من عام 1979.

ومن أبرز المنتجات الحربية للهيئة طائرة التدريب المتقدم 'كيه - 8 إي'، وصواريخ 'صقر' للمدفعية الصاروخية، والطائرة المروحية 'غازيل'، والعربة الجيب 'تي جي إل'، والعربة المدرعة 'فهد'.

ÌÑíÏÉ ÇáÌÑíÏÉ :: ÏæáíÇÊ :: ãÕÑ ÊÕäÚ Ãæá ØÇÆÑÉ ãÞÇÊáÉ ÚÑÈíÉ :: ÇáÞÇåÑÉ - ÇáÌÑíÏÉ :: 14/02/2010

seeeeeee same in alroya news. egypt made fighter jet with a forgin country and last line say as egypt make k-8.
مصر تنتج أول طائرة مقاتلةالأحد, 14 فبراير 2010

القاهرة -(كونا): كشف مسؤول مصري بارز امس عن اجراء مفاوضات بشأن مشروع لانتاج أول طائرة مقاتلة مصرية بالتعاون مع طرف اجنبي بالاضافة الى مشروع آخر لإنتاج طائرة مصرية موجهة بدون طيار. وقال رئيس الهيئة العربية للتصنيع الفريق حمدي وهيبة ان وزارة الدفاع لديها قناعة كبيرة بأن التصنيع المحلي لهذه الطائرة فى مصر وبمستوى جودة الهيئة العربية للتصنيع سيلبي مطلب القوات المسلحة لكون المنتج سيكون بسعر تنافسي اضافة الى الحصول على التكنولوجيا المتقدمة وتحقيق مزايا عديدة لقاعدة صناعية مصرية تعمل فى الصناعات الدفاعية. وأشار الى ان لدى الهيئة ايضا مشروعا لانتاج طائرة مصرية موجهة بدون طيار مازال فى طور المفاوضات والمناقشات، منوها بأن تصدير الهيئة للمنتجات العسكرية يخضع للقرار السياسي وليس الاقتصادي. ولفت الى أن منتجات للهيئة لها سمعتها العالمية وفعاليتها مثل العربة الجيب العسكرية طراز (تي.جي.ال) التي تم تصدير 250 عربة منها الى ليبيا، موضحا أن عدة دول أبدت اهتماما كذلك بالعربات المدرعة طراز (فهد) وبطائرة التدريب المتقدم (كيه - 8) وغيرها من منتجات الهيئة.

قيٍم الموضوع:

??? ???? ??? ????? ?????? | ????? ??????

imran bhai acha hi hua in egyptiano ne nahe lia yeh nuksan us nuksan se kam hai jo egyptian laka humein deta

imran bhai acha hi hua in egyptiano ne nahe lia yeh nuksan us nuksan se kam hai jo egyptian laka humein deta

new se lagta hai wo arabs main hero bannna chahty hai na ke jf-17 lena chahty hai.they work for papularty and media coverge.:frown:

Back
Top Bottom