What's new

Egypt lobbing accusations at Iran, Hezbollah, Hamas

Now everybody is lobbing against Iran :devil:

Everybody is uniting against them. For some, there is no appearant reason.
Because they are low life losers who afraid of our revolution they don't want the same in their failed countries and their failed arab spring who achieved nothing but puppet of America are gone but replaced with others but in iran we kicked the Americans and their dogs for good your countries after the arab spring became more dogs than they were before

Because they are low life losers who afraid of our revolution they don't want the same in their failed countries and their failed arab spring who achieved nothing but puppet of America are gone but replaced with others but in iran we kicked the Americans and their dogs for good your countries after the arab spring became more dogs than they were before

Like always, Persian-supremacy rhetoric, tirelessly trying to export their revolt.

Forget about defeating the United States, it just is a dream.

The article is about Morsi facing charges of terrorism and treason. He is accused of striking an alliance with Iran, Hezbollah and Hamas in order to cause terrorism in Egypt to undermine the state and its stability.
Personlly, the charges are quite fantastical. Especially since Morsi had completely opposing views on Syria. I have a hard time seeing how Hezbollah and Morsi could be allies, under such circumstances.

Furthermore Egyptian prosecutors make no mention of Qatar and Turkey (the principal backers of the Morsi and MB government). In fact, Iran was relatively quiet about the pverthrow of Morsi, whereas Turkey was most outspoken and overt in its harsh criticism against Al-Sisi and Egyptian military.
This anti-Iran narrative is very fishy and suspect, and probably being sponsored by a certain external player.

BBC News - Mohammed Morsi faces Egypt terrorism charges
Iran should not have any ties with terrorist groups such as hamas. The only ties Iran should have is with resistance shia groups, and that's it.

When you involve yourself with anti-Iranian terrorist groups such as MB (and their hamas wing), even if it was 100 years ago, Iran still will be used as a scapegoat by everyone.
It didnt work for Iran and will never work for Iran. Sunni islamist groups will be the enemy of Iran, give them money, sweets, weapons, doesnt matter.
When there is a clear difference between Iran and MB groups, such accusations will become more difficult and actually will sound childish. Now it seems Iran is understanding this step by step... I see Iranian attitude is changing towards these groups.

it is a fact that during the revoultion hamas and hezbolah attacked prisons to free a lot of prisoners including brotherhood members and hezbolah and hamas and it is no secret who support and give orders to these groups to be clear this not shia sunni rivaly this is about our country and attacks that caused death to policemen and the criminals who escaped at that time attacked cites stealing and killing all they can find
whoever responsable must pay and if this has happened in iran you would do the same maybe more

I thought you were against the MB's imperialistic agenda!
You missed the point friend,...The MB bugle was sounding Qatari, Sissi's is definetely Saudi...I prefer Sissi's, anytime..

Egypt is currently worthless let the dogs bark

all Muslims should boycott Egypt and it's military junta

I don't buy anything egyptian not that there is much to buy

Only pressure on the egyptian state will bring the junta down

No you buy Western stuff lol, that’s even worse than buying "Sisis stuff", your feeding the worlds strongest kuffar entity to control the earth.

If I had your ideology I would probably be migrating and joining some resistance group.

Like always, Persian-supremacy rhetoric, tirelessly trying to export their revolt.

We already defeated them after we blow up their marines into pieces the retreated from Lebanon and they never dared to return

That idiot salman isn't even Iranian, so put a sock in it abdul.

The guy's some wack job shia fanatic from some shit hole in the area.

We already defeated them after we blow up their marines into pieces the retreated from Lebanon and they never dared to return
Salman, I thought I told you to stfu and stop talking about my country. Which hole did you crawl out of anyway?

Salman, I thought I told you to stfu and stop talking about my country. Which hole did you crawl out of anyway?
Shut up Canadian and don't speak for iranians you loser why you glorify the iranian achievements but you hate irans government

Shut up Canadian and don't speak for iranians you loser why you glorify the iranian achievements but you hate irans government
What is wrong with your head?

You're clearly a brand new specie never seen before. As to why I do what I do, let's just say as an Iranian I can have an opinion about my country. As a pakistani you can have yours, but don't fucking dare to associate yourself with us as if you're one of us.

god damn freak

I'm having a truce with you for a dewy days :coffee: ....

What is wrong with your head?

You're clearly a brand new specie never seen before. As to why I do what I do, let's just say as an Iranian I can have an opinion about my country. As a pakistani you can have yours, but don't fucking dare to associate yourself with us as if you're one of us.

god damn freak
I don't want to speak with you so don't replay me

Back
Top Bottom