What's new

Egypt crisis: Court to rule on Mubarak release

Still under investigation for several corruption charges and will remain in prison until convicted.

Charges will remain until they are found innocent of all charges as compensation they get to ride Egypt like a ***** again

Charges will remain until they are found innocent of all charges as compensation they get to ride Egypt like a ***** again

Why are you so angry?

Calm down, get laid or something (if you're married :D ).

My brothers and sisters have just been screwed over and killed in Egypt by the secular liberals and copts

That is a very valid reason to be angry and hate the Egyptiwn military and the liberals

My brothers and sisters have just been screwed over and killed in Egypt by the secular liberals and copts

That is a very valid reason to be angry and hate the Egyptiwn military and the liberals

Instead of being angry and upset, it will help to look for the reason behind the failures of MB leadership. Sovereignty is earned with hard work, not bad decisions.

No one is angry and upset about the failures of the M.B why would I be, if elections occurred and egyptians voted for the secular alcohol drinking party again why would I occur

People are angry that the scummy military copts snd liberals have instigated a coup

Rounded up snd arrested hundreds of M.B leaders

And murdered thousands of innocent people

Surely that is enough to get angry

No one is angry and upset about the failures of the M.B why would I be, if elections occurred and egyptians voted for the secular alcohol drinking party again why would I occur

People are angry that the scummy military copts snd liberals have instigated a coup

Rounded up snd arrested hundreds of M.B leaders

And murdered thousands of innocent people

Surely that is enough to get angry

True, but politics is like war, if we cannot line up the right allies, the enemy will take advantage and line up a bigger and better set of allies and win. And just like in war, we have to know when we have lost and retreat at the right moment. If we don't then, the result is what we see today.

Back
Top Bottom