What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

Impeachment by the appropriate authorities (House of Reps?).

If the protesters were truly representative of Egyptian society at large, they could have pressured their local rep to start impeachment proceedings.

If there was mass dissatisfaction with Obama, would you advocate a military coup or impeachment?
The problem in most countries where democracy has no place(ME)is that after they get elected democraticly,they try to change the country into an authoritarian islamist regime.
They think its the will of the people.
And that is the problem,you cannot change from democracy into undemocratical governance without consequences.
Example,Erdogan tried(still trying)it in Turkey.

I got this one from a source and I can trust him, as Egyptian officials especially military generals have been warning Egyptians from serious plots, there are plans to divide Egypt into three countries, this was taken by hackers from Egyptian intelligence website.

what are the names... coptistan ... arabistan (lower egypt) and nubiastan (upper egypt)

I got this one from a source and I can trust him, as Egyptian officials especially military generals have been warning Egyptians from serious plots, there are plans to divide Egypt into three countries, this was taken by hackers from Egyptian intelligence website.

and when you talk about these things. .. they will call you a conspiracy theorist ........

what are the names... coptistan ... arabistan (lower egypt) and nubiastan (upper egypt)

This plan will never see light as long as Egyptians army exist, and indeed it's a powerful one that can be counted on in protecting Egypt. Pls, Egyptian fate is tied with our countries fates (especially Jordan, Sudan and GCC), yet, they will not sit and watch this happening.

1004616_588309814525680_1811979722_n.jpg

"Truth got to be said, Dr Muhammed Morsi (ex-Egyptian president) is:

1) The first elected Arab president.

2) first civil president

3) first Arab president that memorised the whole Quran of by heart.

4) first Arab president thats from an Islamic party.

5) first Arab president that allows people to criticise him, theres over 30 channels in Egypt that insults him day and night.

6) first president that shakes hand with his previous prison guard.

7) first Arab president that forbids putting up his pictures in government buildings. first Arab president that lives in a rented apartment and receives a normal wage just like any other Egyptian.

9) first Arab president that takes his family out on holidays on his own costs.

History will judge for Morsi, whether he had mistakes or not, he is by far the best Arab leader in our time, compare him to any other leader and you will know for your self. Its not like as if he stole the peoples money and put it in his pocket."

How you know all these? Can you source: your claim?
It would be refreshing to see a guy actually willing to serve the people.

If he's too honest he might Have p*** off a lot of people.

Sharia thing seems like a hogwash.

This plan will never see light as long as Egyptians army exist, and indeed it's a powerful one that can be counted on in protecting Egypt. Pls, Egyptian fate is tied with our countries fates (especially Jordan, Sudan and GCC), yet, they will not sit and watch this happening.

if iraq with clear division within people cannot be divided, how can egypt be divided, for division, you need people to agree. This is not ww2 era.

Three countries as in,no more info?

and when you talk about these things. .. they will call you a conspiracy theorist ........

Actually, people over exaggerate believing in conspiracy theories, which makes others more hesitant to believe in them. However, not everything is a conspiracy theory. It's no secret that Egypt is targeted as it's one of the most important country in the ME. I don't deny that the West and other countries have designs that suit their best interests. And our response shouldn't be going nuts at them, but rather following our own interests regardless of they think, they play and we play.

Three countries as in,no more info?

It's just a plot, and no I don't have more info about it.

if iraq with clear division within people cannot be divided, how can egypt be divided, for division, you need people to agree. This is not ww2 era.

Actually, Iraq is divided, not necessarily in terms of geography though. They destroyed it, and made sure that Iraq won't rise again for a long time.

Oh look all of Turkeys haters are together in this thread.
First we have Assads little helpers who likes dictators.
Then we have Iranians who are most likely persian fascists and want to make turkey stand alone so they could become the regional power.
I have a good idea why dont you alawai and persians look for an island where you are alone and can act like a bigshot instead of critizing Turkey in every thread.
And to all Turks who says erdogan says it because he almost had the same fate every other party also says it is unacceptable.

Hello to all people,

It is a pleasure and honor to exchanging words and opinions whit all of yours in special with members or sympathizers of the countries unaligned struggling against imperialism.

here is a sad situation, I hope everything is fixed for the good of the people

Sorry for my bad english

They will get over it!! Don't call our revolution aganist facist Islamists a coup again please. People deman their basic human rights and if anybody can not accept that, they can can simply burn in hell.

A mob of facist and army takeover of a democratically elected pres. is a coup in the simplest possible terms. MB and islamist are also part of egypt. The quicker facist seculars & copts realize this the better. Fanatic kelamism couldn't stop the rise of islamist in turkey.

Back
Top Bottom