What's new

Edwards says he'd attack targets in Pakistan

Or rather we tell the ambassador to leave the country as this will be a more direct and offensive approach and will therefore send a clear msg to these morons that you cannot treat an ally like this and if we are not considered an ally then be it, we dont give a **** anyways.

That would be much too drastic a measure. That would almost be an invitation to the US forces to attack our tribal belt as the US won't have to worry about keeping it's diplomatic ties with Pakistan stable.

I think they should look again what musharaff said.

" If we step back of from the war against terror, then i am afraid USA & the allies will not last even a month in Afg & Iraq."

Regards
Wilco

That would be much too drastic a measure. That would almost be an invitation to the US forces to attack our tribal belt as the US won't have to worry about keeping it's diplomatic ties with Pakistan stable.

I dont think US gives a damn about ties with pakistan, Musharraf who has made his position weak just to support their WOT and has escaped a number of attempts on his life, they are not considering his position and are willing to surpass him if they have too so whats the point then? Let it be that way if it has too, this war hasnt provided us with any benefit in the first place instead made us weak internally and created another enemy in the name of afghanistan with a puppet government controling it.

Let the americans with pakistans permission go into the tribal areas and get killed

Let the americans with pakistans permission go into the tribal areas and get killed

It is not the permission that is holding back our gov, but it is the Pakistan will lost its Pride if he give the permission of it & it is Pride we all are fighting for.

Regards
Wilco

It is not the permission that is holding back our gov, but it is the Pakistan will lost its Pride if he give the permission of it & it is Pride we all are fighting for.

Regards
Wilco

Wilco is right we cannot just give americans the permission to enter our country and do whatever thay want to do here,my point is that we should not take these things so much seriously because they r just politicians of their country they are taking the presidential job easy when they will come into the office they will recognize importance of Pakistan on their own,they have no office right now,I don't think that they've got such a significant position that we should discuss about them and their ****ing comments.

Election year or not, whatever these clown say has consequences around the world. Its the US we're talking about not some minor third world country...it affects our image. :hitwall:
I agree with Asim, play tit-for-tat and atleast summon US ambassador in Islamabad each time this happens.

Make clear that we can not be an ally and a target at the same time!

Well the Ambassador will say "He's not one of our guys. What do you want me to do?" The same way some mullah will occasionally spout off in Pakistan, does not represent the will of the Pakistani govt.

However what should be done is that a strongly worded statement along the lines of "we have supported the WOT at great cost in lives and material. If the response the U.S. shows is to threaten our borders and sovereignty. Then we can see the value of their friendship."

The Pakistani Government will then be blamed for "allowing NATO" to carry out operations in Pakistan.

The end result would probably be that the we'll be back here talking about how NATO is threatening to bomb NWFP and Baluchistan if Pakistan does not control movement across the "new border".

Back
Top Bottom